Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

Actually this is a well written article about DV.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #2
Laidbackgrly

How Do You Identify?:

Laidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST ReputationLaidbackgrly Has the BEST Reputation

My first real gf was very abusive she never laid a hand on me her voice and choice of words and Temper,yelling holes in walls, tossing plants across the room ,lamps breaking , picking dirt and glass out of the carpet was typical.Our first house together she told me i was to have dinner on the table by the time she got home i did it to keep peace , she took me far away from what lil family I did have I had no friends in the country i worked and helped buy everything we had she was in AA and was friends with her ex still we talked one nite she told me about the drunks side of her wasnt much of a difference i have the sober id go to work and read the posters on the walls in the ERs in the Hospitals about about abuse and was in such denile she called my job to make sure i was there working she would stay up waiting in the dark for me if i worked late we would fight for ever the cycle never ended for 7 years i thought that was love then I realized that wasnt love neither one of us had to be happy she laffed in my face when the police said i had no rights everything was in her name i lost all i helped her buy she had nothing when we met and everything when i walked out.I spoke to her only once to remove her name off some documents ill be happy never to see her again she was miserable!and abusive!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Laidbackgrly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 04:02 AM   #3
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

My ex was abusive. First it was controlling behaviour, trying to alienate my friends and constantly making drama. Of course, it didn't end there and eventually she assaulted me, only to be 'offended' when she discovered I'd been talking about it with my friends. To the day I finally cut her out of my life she refused to accept she'd done anything wrong, it was me who was in the wrong as I'd provoked her Unfortunately for her I never blamed myself for her bad behaviour.

I just wish I'd had the sense to get out before things escalated, but I went into the relationship believing she was a nice person. It took a while to accept I'd been duped.
Closed Thread