Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-14-2016, 09:27 PM   #10301
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

So...on-line dating site lady and I are both attending a dance Saturday. No, it isn't a date. Details to follow (maybe).
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2016, 01:06 PM   #10302
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

hello all you wonderful singulars!
Have a great evening...
Stop by & say hi to me, sometime, too!
Old 09-15-2016, 01:44 PM   #10303
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

I think I'd actually faint if I was asked out, and the whole online experience has been awful. I think I'm a good person who has a lot to offer, but no one wants to stick around to find out. Being single by choice is looking better all the time.

Sue
Old 09-15-2016, 08:40 PM   #10304
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Hi singles!!!

*leaves a bouquet of roses for everyone to enjoy*
Old 09-16-2016, 05:56 AM   #10305
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you all have a good Friday. After reading my previous post, I realized that I am not allowed to respond to a post after 11p.

I am off this weekend and I only need to go grocery shopping.

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2016, 08:20 AM   #10306
Rugged

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE please
Relationship Status:
Single

Rugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST ReputationRugged Has the BEST Reputation
Default It's Friday!

Anyone have any special weekend plans???
I don't, lol I'll probably be working.
I kinda miss the date planning and getting ready and
All that other stuff. But, I'll be rested and ready when the right
One finally decides to show her face...

Cheers to the weekend!!!
Rugged is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rugged For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2016, 08:34 AM   #10307
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Morning everyone!
Is a gorgeous, sunny bright blue skied day here.
I am going out in a while on errands.
I was in the pool under that big bright full moon last evening....water temp was a refreshing 82 degrees...it felt amazing. I may do more night time pool forays...
Wishing everyone an awesome weekend....fun times...and may someone light you all up inside....

quietly leaves...leaving pot of Pumpkin Latte & pumpkin donuts....
Old 09-16-2016, 09:43 AM   #10308
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post

Cheers to the weekend!!!
I'm going to a women's dance with the woman I went miniature golfing with last weekend. Although there was no love connection, we do have a lot in common so it will hopefully be a nice evening out.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2016, 04:01 PM   #10309
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

I watched some romantic snap chats knowing FULL WELL that it was gonna cause me to feel bad. But I did it anyway like a butt head. Now I feel bad and I have no one to blame but myself. Clearly I like this merry go round of emotions lol.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2016, 09:24 PM   #10310
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

evening singles!!!

I had a full on, busy day! But was a good day.
I did get in my pool tonight...a big fat harvest moon....so I should sleep well tonight, for sure!!!

Have sweet dreams all of you.....leaving some SleepyTime hot tea....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 09-17-2016, 06:05 AM   #10311
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am offthiweekend. My only plans are to help my family and go grocery store. Tomorrow, I have no plans at all!

I to miss planning a date with my boo and or just doing something spontaneous.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post

Cheers to the weekend!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2016, 10:32 AM   #10312
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

I had a nice time at the dance last night. I knew a few people which always helps me feel more comfortable. The woman from the on-line dating site met me there (she wanted to drive together and I politely declined because that feels more like a "date" to me). She talked my ear off so I finally asked her to dance to make her hush for a few minutes. No, it still wasn't a date. There was a lovely femme there, but she had a gaggle of people around her so I couldn't get anywhere near her. Not that I would have done anything if I could get near her but a butch can dream, right?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2016, 03:04 PM   #10313
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I am happy that you had a good time at the dance! You never know, that cute little femme might be on here. One day, we all will meet our significant other.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I had a nice time at the dance last night. I knew a few people which always helps me feel more comfortable. The woman from the on-line dating site met me there (she wanted to drive together and I politely declined because that feels more like a "date" to me). She talked my ear off so I finally asked her to dance to make her hush for a few minutes. No, it still wasn't a date. There was a lovely femme there, but she had a gaggle of people around her so I couldn't get anywhere near her. Not that I would have done anything if I could get near her but a butch can dream, right?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 03:10 AM   #10314
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Just stopping by to say hi to all the singles out there.....
Have a great week
The only immediate plans I have is to hook up with the person haunting my dreams if I can get to sleep that is...would be nice to put a face to that kind of energy....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 06:41 AM   #10315
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Wishing everyone a great Monday morning!

Hoping the week will be a fantastic one & each of you get lots of warm smiles...winks..flirts...& general goodness..

Up & at'em...
Old 09-20-2016, 06:58 AM   #10316
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

It has been a very busy last few days. I got home from work last night and this hellacious rash from my scrubs is back. I need to find cotton based scrubs, these polyester blend ones are causing me to have an allergic reaction!

This morning it's Potatoes O'Brien and Starbucks Anniversary Blend.

Enjoy!

Zimmeh
Old 09-20-2016, 03:22 PM   #10317
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

It has been a very busy last few days. I got home from work last night and this hellacious rash from my scrubs is back. I need to find cotton based scrubs, these polyester blend ones are causing me to have an allergic reaction!

This morning it's Potatoes O'Brien and Starbucks Anniversary Blend.

Enjoy!

Zimmeh
Are you sure it's the scrubs?

Mel <=== wondering if you've been fooling around in the poison ivy
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2016, 04:56 PM   #10318
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I am pretty sure one of the drag kings was flirting with me at the show this last weekend... I really enjoyed it!!
Old 09-20-2016, 10:10 PM   #10319
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I had a nurse look at it. It's only on the inside of my ankles. It's broken small capillaries from my legs swelling up. I need to visit a doctor and purchase some compression socks Getting old is for the birds! I just want to be a Toys R Us girl for life

Thank you for asking about me!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
Are you sure it's the scrubs?

Mel <=== wondering if you've been fooling around in the poison ivy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2016, 06:05 AM   #10320
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all have a good Saturday. I am working this weekend and then I am off on Monday. I enjoyed a plain bagel thin with whipped cream cheese, Yoplait yogurt and Starbucks Sumatra coffee.

Zimmeh