Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-12-2010, 07:54 AM   #321
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Ruthie,

Why don't you and Lipstixgal find somewhere that is the halfway point for you two and get together for lunch? That is what me and several ppl from the dash site's Florida thread do. I live on the East Coast and most of them live on the West Coast, so we meet in Orlando, which is the halfway point for us, and have lunch and then go window shopping at the mall afterwards. Is there a thread for butches and femmes who live in Jersey?

Hope the rain stops so you all can enjoy your Pride event!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Well, I was gonna go to south Jersey pride.. but it is raining.. of course it is! Just suppose to be showers here and there later so since it is close to my house I may take a ride over there to see if they decided to have it anyway. No parade..very small.. only thier 3rd year... but it gets bigger every year. Oh well..

Not liking being single today at all!!!

Ruthie
Old 09-12-2010, 08:33 AM   #322
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Ruthie,

Why don't you and Lipstixgal find somewhere that is the halfway point for you two and get together for lunch? That is what me and several ppl from the dash site's Florida thread do. I live on the East Coast and most of them live on the West Coast, so we meet in Orlando, which is the halfway point for us, and have lunch and then go window shopping at the mall afterwards. Is there a thread for butches and femmes who live in Jersey?

Hope the rain stops so you all can enjoy your Pride event!!

Zimmy
Good Morning Zimmy yes that would be a great thing to meet somewhere in the middle but New Jersey is long and I don't know where in NJ would be a good place. I didn't know that there was a pride event in South Jersey!!

Good Morning to all the singles have a great day!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #323
Packin'Boi
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM

Packin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST ReputationPackin'Boi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning fellow singles! Just stopping by to wish everyone a wonderful Sunday!
Packin'Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Packin'Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 09:24 AM   #324
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Lipstix,

I would do some research and see what you come up with. I was familiar with Orlando being the halfway point for Florida, and it makes it fair so we don't have to drive to one coast. I would contact Ruthie and see what you two come up with. You can never have enough friends in life.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Good Morning Zimmy yes that would be a great thing to meet somewhere in the middle but New Jersey is long and I don't know where in NJ would be a good place. I didn't know that there was a pride event in South Jersey!!

Good Morning to all the singles have a great day!!
Old 09-12-2010, 09:25 AM   #325
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Welcome to the thread PackinBoi!

Hope you are having a good Sunday, I am supposed to be studying for my anatomy class, but I am slacking off until my roommate and her two kids leave for the day.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packin'Boi View Post
Good morning fellow singles! Just stopping by to wish everyone a wonderful Sunday!
Old 09-12-2010, 10:07 AM   #326
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good Morning Lipstix,

I would do some research and see what you come up with. I was familiar with Orlando being the halfway point for Florida, and it makes it fair so we don't have to drive to one coast. I would contact Ruthie and see what you two come up with. You can never have enough friends in life.

Have a good day,

Zimmy
That sounds like a great idea its lonely and boring up here in NJ and the temps are getting colder not liking it one bit want warmth and sun, no sun today just clouds, be moving in a couple of months hopefully if all goes well with the new internship site and I get my hours!! Good lUck with your anatomy class I had that and its tough especially if you are taking it in 6 weeks?? That's a lot of material to learn about the human body!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 10:17 AM   #327
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Yes it is, I think I had to much Starbucks coffee the morning I signed up for that class. It is a lot of fun, but when you have students who want to ask the same question time and time again, it is getting harder to learn the material.

Have a good day and I sending you and Ruthie some of this Florida sunshine!

Zimmy

Quote:
That sounds like a great idea its lonely and boring up here in NJ and the temps are getting colder not liking it one bit want warmth and sun, no sun today just clouds, be moving in a couple of months hopefully if all goes well with the new internship site and I get my hours!! Good lUck with your anatomy class I had that and its tough especially if you are taking it in 6 weeks?? That's a lot of material to learn about the human body!!
Old 09-12-2010, 10:51 AM   #328
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Yes it is, I think I had to much Starbucks coffee the morning I signed up for that class. It is a lot of fun, but when you have students who want to ask the same question time and time again, it is getting harder to learn the material.

Have a good day and I sending you and Ruthie some of this Florida sunshine!

Zimmy
that's funny you think you had too much Starbucks coffee, oh and yes I agree when the students ask the same question over and over again it can be difficult to learn anything I definitely understand!! Send warmth too.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:34 PM   #329
stonebutchinpa

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
Single

stonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputationstonebutchinpa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I'll keep you warm Lipstixgal
stonebutchinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #330
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hey all, how goes it?

Well, I became single again today so I figured I'd just say hi to everyone ~ hope your all having a good sunday

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #331
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Hey all, how goes it?

Well, I became single again today so I figured I'd just say hi to everyone ~ hope your all having a good sunday
Oh that's too bad it sucks being single, making dinner for tonight pizza with a cucumber salad that's all and going to relax, I have to get ready for the new internship site when they give it to me!! Have a great night singles!!
Old 09-12-2010, 03:02 PM   #332
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Its ok lips, I'll be alright

Old 09-12-2010, 03:21 PM   #333
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Its ok lips, I'll be alright
Oh that's good feel better hun!!
Old 09-12-2010, 04:07 PM   #334
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

I will sweetie, just gonna concentrate on finding work right now and lose weight .......... its Me time for now

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #335
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

That's good losing weight which is a positive thing!!
Old 09-12-2010, 05:39 PM   #336
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Good Morning Ruthie,

Is there a thread for butches and femmes who live in Jersey?

Zimmy
Yes there is one but I seem to be the only one posting things there right now. I have tried to get Jersey folks together, but most appear too busy. *shrugs* I post different things that are happening in NJ that I know about there. Didn't know they were gonna have pride until yesterday. Of course, they didn't have it cause of the rain. I'm hoping they will have it next sunday.. there was also suppose to be an Equality walk at the same venue and they moved that to next sunday, so maybe pride as well. I will have to look into it.

Lipstixgal

pm me with your city and I will see what we can do! I have met a few ppl from the dash site and I have been in Jersey most of my life so I can usually figure out a place to meet up. Our schedules will most likely be the problem lol Let me know.

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #337
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
I will sweetie, just gonna concentrate on finding work right now and lose weight .......... its Me time for now
(((((Matthew.)))))). I didn't know it was YOU.. lol glad to see you but sorry it's here. Take care of yourself honey. I'll see if I can catch you on yahoo.

Ruthie
Old 09-14-2010, 12:19 AM   #338
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal
That's good losing weight which is a positive thing!!
Yeah its time for Me to lose weight and get on with My life, especially if I get to begin T like I'm hoping to do in october

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14
(((((Matthew.)))))). I didn't know it was YOU.. lol glad to see you but sorry it's here. Take care of yourself honey. I'll see if I can catch you on yahoo.
*chuckles* yup its lil ole Me hun. I'm okay to be here, I'm taking Me time right now ........ the right one will come along, but until then I'm just concentrating on Me

Old 09-14-2010, 04:20 AM   #339
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Angry

Jeeze.. talked online to someone from a dating site. We've been talking for a couple of weeks. Showed hys true colors the last couple of nights so won't be dating hym. *sigh* Are there any single, nice, kind butches left in nj? I think they are all taken!!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:03 AM   #340
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Jeeze.. talked online to someone from a dating site. We've been talking for a couple of weeks. Showed hys true colors the last couple of nights so won't be dating hym. *sigh* Are there any single, nice, kind butches left in nj? I think they are all taken!!!!
I don't know where any of the butches are in NJ I guess they must be taken but there sure is a lot of femme on femme here wow!! Maybe NYC there are more butches but that is too far for you ruthie you live in south NJ which is far for me!! lol