Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #8321
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I agree FtM, it's hard to find Femmes anywhere. Especially in small towns. I'm trying the online thing. It's worth a shot.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2012, 09:43 PM   #8322
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

The single butches should come to Vancouver, you'd all be very popular. There are about a million femmes, and maybe 4 butches. I've already dated two of them.

I may start hittin' up Seattle, lol.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 07:22 AM   #8323
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_woo View Post
The single butches should come to Vancouver, you'd all be very popular. There are about a million femmes, and maybe 4 butches. I've already dated two of them.

I may start hittin' up Seattle, lol.
I may have to consider moving way north. Thanks Ruby Woo for the info.

Good morning to all the singles. I hope you have a great day and I'm off to play in the library. I'll check back later.
Julien

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #8324
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone.

It is quiet so far today. It is bright,beautiful and promises to be a scorcher. I think frequently about the things I can do to bring my energies up into the positive realm so I don't keep creating negative experiences in my life. Does anyone else do this?

What are some things you do or can do to bring yourself to a positive state of mind? I remind myself I can change my mind anytime I choose. I remind myself I am in control of thoughts and therefore in control of my emotions. I know my thoughts lead directly to what I feel. If it is negative thinking my emotions are negative, the same for positive. I also make sure I belly laugh at least a few times every day, leave my past in the past and move forward. I don't pretend away or ignore issues or grief, I process them in a timely manner.

Okay, your turn.
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #8325
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Good morning everyone.

It is quiet so far today. It is bright,beautiful and promises to be a scorcher. I think frequently about the things I can do to bring my energies up into the positive realm so I don't keep creating negative experiences in my life. Does anyone else do this?

What are some things you do or can do to bring yourself to a positive state of mind? I remind myself I can change my mind anytime I choose. I remind myself I am in control of thoughts and therefore in control of my emotions. I know my thoughts lead directly to what I feel. If it is negative thinking my emotions are negative, the same for positive. I also make sure I belly laugh at least a few times every day, leave my past in the past and move forward. I don't pretend away or ignore issues or grief, I process them in a timely manner.

Okay, your turn.
Hi Breezy,
Let me commend you on your approach to life and I agree with you, you have the power to control your negative and positive thoughts. I must say at times it can be so difficult to do. I know this to be true. However, I work daily at framing things in as positive a manner as I possibly can. Of course it can't be done on everything. I remind myself to not compare myself to others because that can be a cause of trouble. I smile at everyone I meet and do not judge them unfairly. With that being said I value integrity, loyalty, honesty, honor, fairness, and compassion. I look for the same values in others. I have figured out that if those things are lacking then a connection will probably not be made.

I'm not sure if that is the answer you were looking for, but it is a start.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #8326
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Still single and wanting a pool to jump in.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2012, 07:37 PM   #8327
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Moved 21feb2012 from the UK back to the USA, Living in Lincoln NE
FtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I agree, I have had some good luck meeting femmes on line, my ex & I met on line we were together 11 years so it does work although it can be expensive, she lived with me for 4 years here in lincoln and I lived in the UK with her for 7 years
I am willing to travel, and I like traveling so its all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
I agree FtM, it's hard to find Femmes anywhere. Especially in small towns. I'm trying the online thing. It's worth a shot.
FtMGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FtMGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 05:59 AM   #8328
MickMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male/FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
Those which are male
Relationship Status:
Single

MickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST ReputationMickMan Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone. Just popping in to say hi. Hope everyone is well.

Mick
MickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MickMan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 06:07 AM   #8329
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Good morning everyone. Nothing to say other than I just woke up and am getting ready for my day. I hope Your day is a good one. I'll be back after work at the library, yes I know fondling books.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 08:59 AM   #8330
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
Hi Breezy,
Let me commend you on your approach to life and I agree with you, you have the power to control your negative and positive thoughts. I must say at times it can be so difficult to do. I know this to be true. However, I work daily at framing things in as positive a manner as I possibly can. Of course it can't be done on everything. I remind myself to not compare myself to others because that can be a cause of trouble. I smile at everyone I meet and do not judge them unfairly. With that being said I value integrity, loyalty, honesty, honor, fairness, and compassion. I look for the same values in others. I have figured out that if those things are lacking then a connection will probably not be made.

I'm not sure if that is the answer you were looking for, but it is a start.

Julien, there are no right or wrong answers. Thank you so much for your input.

Any other takers on my question?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 11:07 AM   #8331
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Hi Mick and Breezy

Well I'm back from the library, it was a short day filled with books, book jackets, bar codes, spine labels and tape. No wonder I had a tough time staying awake. I didn't see any interesting books come in, or at least those that I might be interested in. Bummer.

Old 06-21-2012, 12:15 PM   #8332
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Hugs for you Julien. Good books tomorrow maybe?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #8333
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hi all. Hope you all aren't melted like I am. I feel like a piece of chocolate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #8334
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
Hugs for you Julien. Good books tomorrow maybe?
I won't be there tomorrow Breezy, they'll just have to wait.

hey Mr. Nice Guy, I guess all we need now is some graham crackers and marshmallows.

Old 06-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #8335
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Very funny. Are you calling me a s'more? Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #8336
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Nice Guy View Post
Very funny. Are you calling me a s'more? Lol
Does that mean you are a marshmallow inside? ( I know lots of butches like this.. crunchy grahm cracker on the outside and wonderful gooey sweetness underneath!)

Hope everyone is staying cool.. It's almost 6 pm and it's 96 outside. YIKES!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2012, 07:13 AM   #8337
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Smile

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday! The weekend is almost here.

Old 06-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #8338
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

hello to all the singles... im just back in the "single" status.. just looking around to make friends.. my heads still spinning a little but its all good in the long run.
its friday!!! get to hit the local pub,play some pool an have a brewski or two!!
Old 06-22-2012, 03:52 PM   #8339
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Does that mean you are a marshmallow inside? ( I know lots of butches like this.. crunchy graham cracker on the outside and wonderful gooey sweetness underneath!)

Ruthie
Hi Ruthie!!! My thoughts exactly!
Old 06-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #8340
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Wink

So what's on the agenda for this evening? Is everyone going out to play? Some of us are staying in waiting for tomorrow to play.

For the Ladies

The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post: