imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dating online - profiles and perusing

I thought I would start a thread for people who want to put their online profile names at dating sites for people to check out. And I know lots of people here love reading dating profiles.

Regardless if you are single - I know plenty of people have open relationships or are poly.

Plus I personally think it's fun and interesting to read dating profiles. Especially okcupid ones where the extra questions are- I love reading the extra questions for light and interesting reading when I need to take a break from homework.

I will ante up and give mine.

Mine is at okcupid - Imperfectcandy

As a note:
To find people on Cupid, you have to not be using the mobile app. You have to use the browser version and click on "find a user" and write in the user name. The mobile apps don't have this option.

I also have one on Plenty of Fish but it's pretty much defunct.
Same thing there as well. If you want to search for someone, you need to be on the browser version, not the mobile app, click on search at the top bar, click on user name search tab that comes up and type in the name.

If you are on any other dating site, don't forget to tell us how to search for people!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: