Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-04-2011, 10:02 PM   #741
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

damnnnn Giants!

YEAH BRONCOS!!

YEAH DOLPHINS!!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:08 PM   #742
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41
Yep,,that was a royal screw up and it cost them the game. I'm not a Cowboys fan though, so it didn't hurt my feelings much, lol.

Glynn
LOL yeah I'm not a huge Cowboys fan but My uncle is so we watched it together today and even I was like WTF ~ I hope that guy gets a smack upside the head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41
Is it just me, or is it a little Breesy in New Orleans right now???

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Glynn
The Saints did AMAZING tonight, still going strong

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #743
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Are you all ready for some bowl games ???

Here is the link http://mattsarzsports.com/2011/bowls.aspx

My Huskers will take on the Gamecocks in Orlando on the 2nd in the Capital One Bowl. Anyone can send me tickets, I would be appreciative.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:36 PM   #744
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Go Steelers!

Yes. I'm ready for tonight. I wanna hit something!

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:45 PM   #745
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Steelers play the Browns tonight! Go Steelers.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #746
RavynTuqiri

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything but it...
Relationship Status:
Hide n go Seek

RavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST ReputationRavynTuqiri Has the BEST Reputation

Damn Tebow....I am not sure how he and the Bronco's do it week over week but I'm pretty sure I'll lose my voice and have a mild cardiac episode by the end of the season!

RavynTuqiri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RavynTuqiri For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #747
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Ahhh my Ravens came thru for me! And oh my! Poor Dolphin's.. got their tail flippers smacked!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:38 PM   #748
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

yeah!! go cards!! we beat the 49ers today.. little late in the season to be getting hot.. but were a young team..look out next year!!
Old 12-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #749
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

watching the 49ers, hoping they whip some steelers a**
Old 12-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #750
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

Me too...it will help the Patriots...and I have NO love for the Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothButch View Post
watching the 49ers, hoping they whip some steelers a**
Old 12-19-2011, 09:10 PM   #751
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation

Rooting for San Fran...it gives my Pats a better a chance for home-field advantage throughout the playoffs
Old 12-20-2011, 01:15 AM   #752
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
perfectly content with true love

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

my poor packers....lol....well i suppose we can't win em all....and it does take the pressure off for the "perfect" season....however...i do hope hey learn from it and fix some of their problems as of late...id like to see them win back to back superbowls
TheDreadPirateRoberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:56 AM   #753
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I still can't believe the Chargers beat the Ravens. Don't get me wrong. I do try to be in their corner. But they make it very difficult for me.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:57 AM   #754
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

TheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST ReputationTheDreadPirateRoberts Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger View Post
I still can't believe the Chargers beat the Ravens. Don't get me wrong. I do try to be in their corner. But they make it very difficult for me.
oh i know! ....and i cant believe miami has won even this many games lol
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2011, 03:48 PM   #755
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

what a week of football!!

Glad the Pack finally lost one. bahahaha.

Not really sad my Broncos lost. Can't win em' all. I loved that hit on Brady! I am happy still with Tebow and his performance every week. I'm really happy the Broncos are still #1 in the AFC West. Raiders lost again, haaa! I look forward to seeing how far they can go in the playoffs and I'll be proud of them regardless.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #756
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

LOL.....im still not happy the packers lost...but mainly its because i have this good luck charm...shes been amazing and since shes came back into my life...we hadnt lost a game....suddently things are changing in our lives...or the better...and then that happened...so she thought that because they lost....it meant things would go downhill....its quite adorable really.....
te-bow has been on fire ....
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDreadPirateRoberts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 05:55 PM   #757
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

who does everyone think will win next gameday(s) ?
Old 12-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #758
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'll miss football when the season ends

Starting to prepare myself already

Why oh why oh why does it always have to end

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2011, 06:28 PM   #759
TheDreadPirateRoberts

How Do You Identify?:
self made
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

i know...i go through withdrawls when i hear aobut other sports still playing lol....but i really hope superbowl has good results for me..that would get me thoguh just fine....well....along with a couple of good luck charms
Old 12-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #760
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

A sunday without football is like a day with no sunshine

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports