Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Writing and Erotica

View Poll Results: I knew I was gay when...
I knew I was gay very young. 64 63.37%
I didn't realize until I was an adult. 25 24.75%
I fell in love and that's when I knew. 15 14.85%
I'm just curious and come here fer learnin' 0 0%
What else is there? 4 3.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I remember feeling different and liking girls more than boys at a very young age. I came out when I was 16 years old. My mom and family were all very accepting. That was only the beginning. As I came into my late teens and early twenties, I realized there was still something missing. I never felt quite right at the local gay hangouts. I always felt something was wrong with me, because I never felt like the "norm" .The missing link was our wonderful butch-femme community! Finally home!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default butch-Femme Commuity

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrose View Post
I remember feeling different and liking girls more than boys at a very young age. I came out when I was 16 years old. My mom and family were all very accepting. That was only the beginning. As I came into my late teens and early twenties, I realized there was still something missing. I never felt quite right at the local gay hangouts. I always felt something was wrong with me, because I never felt like the "norm" .The missing link was our wonderful butch-femme community! Finally home!
WOW diamondrose....thanks for saying that* It is great having family support.
I have heard that recently about the BFP community. In fact , we heard that a whole bunch at the Reunion in Little Rock. I guess that is why this whole BFP works so well.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
WOW diamondrose....thanks for saying that*
I have heard that recently. In fact , we heard that a whole bunch at the Reunion in Little Rock. I guess that is why this whole BFP works so well.
Thank you!!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:

Tags
butch-femme, erotica, writing