Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 01-17-2010, 08:54 PM   #21
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I know someone who uses it medically for his chronic pain issues and it works for him so I also say legalize it
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #22
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

It has so many uses not only for physical ailments and pain, but spritual ailments as well....the reason its illegal is big tobacco and the liquor companies got thier way in the 1930's...

from all of the states legalizing it, hopefully its just a matter of time for the rest of the states to follow....at least our friends in canada have the right idea!!!! let it be legal for everyone!!

i mean look at the state of California with thier budget shortfall...by legalizing it they could actually not be in debt and the drug cartels would be cut out of making thier profits, but the government has a huge industry built off of illegal drugs so its no surprise that its going to take a while for it to be legal but its obvious that you cant put the elephant back in the closet especially when the PEOPLE of this country are voting to legalize it....
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #23
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pot Jokes

Q. What is the difference between politicians and stoners ?
A. Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.

Did you hear about the stoners that locked their keys in the car ? It took them two hours to get out.

Q. How do you get a one armed hippie out of a tree ?
A. You pass him a joint.

Q. What do you get when you eat marijuana ?
A. A pot belly

Q. What do you call a pot smoker with two spliffs ?
A. Double jointed.

Two stoners are walking down the street and see a dog licking his balls. One says to the other i sure wish i could do that. The other stoner says you better get to know him better first.

Q. How do fish party ?
A. Seaweed.

Q. Hear about the stoner who put his condom on backwards ?
A. He went.

Q. What do you call one bowl between three tokers ?
A. Malnutrition.

Q. What do you call a person who remembers what they did at woodstock ?
A. A Liar.

Q. How do you know when you have smoked enough pot ?
A. When you start looking around for the directions on how to use the lighter.
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2010, 11:09 AM   #24
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold
Default hemp seed hearts

for those of you into eating healthy. you can buy hemp seed hearts or hemp seed perfectly legal on amazon. they contain very high amounts of protein and omegas.

i eat then every day and so do my dogs. they taste great. a sweet nutty taste and can be added to any food you are eating. check it out.

wolfwalker
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wolfwalker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2010, 04:49 PM   #25
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwalker View Post
for those of you into eating healthy. you can buy hemp seed hearts or hemp seed perfectly legal on amazon. they contain very high amounts of protein and omegas.

i eat then every day and so do my dogs. they taste great. a sweet nutty taste and can be added to any food you are eating. check it out.

wolfwalker
you turned me on to these. I buy them fresh at Whole Foods and put them in my green smoothies. They really are very good and healthy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #26
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with Willy Nelson from the movie "Half Baked" if we just pumped in some weed smoke into the air conditioning system of the united nations there would be no more wars people would just be hungry with the munchies!!!!!everyone would be ordering pizza in the UN and not arguing lol
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 09:29 AM   #27
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold
Default medical marijuana

Hi there everyone,

i would like to revive this thread. now that I am in a legal medical marijuana state. I will soon have my paper work back and will be a medical marijuana provider. I love, love being legal because I am fully aware of what a wonderful healing herb this is.

but I would like to hear from people who use it for a medical purpose.

what are you using it to treat?

what has been the results for you?

what strains are you using?

this will help me learn more and refine my choices of strains.

thanks

wolfwalker
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfwalker For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 09:56 AM   #28
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

i have bad knees and lots of pain in my joints from years of sports and playing drums
i find it helps with the pain and swelling
i wish TN was a medical mj state

@
Old 06-30-2010, 10:04 AM   #29
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitmo01 View Post
It has so many uses not only for physical ailments and pain, but spritual ailments as well....the reason its illegal is big tobacco and the liquor companies got thier way in the 1930's...

from all of the states legalizing it, hopefully its just a matter of time for the rest of the states to follow....at least our friends in canada have the right idea!!!! let it be legal for everyone!!

i mean look at the state of California with thier budget shortfall...by legalizing it they could actually not be in debt and the drug cartels would be cut out of making thier profits, but the government has a huge industry built off of illegal drugs so its no surprise that its going to take a while for it to be legal but its obvious that you cant put the elephant back in the closet especially when the PEOPLE of this country are voting to legalize it....
Cotton played a part in that too.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 10:06 AM   #30
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi there everyone,

i would like to revive this thread. now that I am in a legal medical marijuana state. I will soon have my paper work back and will be a medical marijuana provider. I love, love being legal because I am fully aware of what a wonderful healing herb this is.

thanks

wolfwalker
I'm using it for weight loss. I know it sounds ridiculous but hear me out. When I don't smoke I eat bad food in big quantities once or twice a day. When I do smoke I eat good little snacks through out the day, when my body needs the fuel. I drink lots of water (I do this when I don't smoke as well) and I eat one big meal in the evening. It's totally working.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #31
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I'm using it for weight loss. I know it sounds ridiculous but hear me out. When I don't smoke I eat bad food in big quantities once or twice a day. When I do smoke I eat good little snacks through out the day, when my body needs the fuel. I drink lots of water (I do this when I don't smoke as well) and I eat one big meal in the evening. It's totally working.
it helped me with weight loss
when i smoke it makes me feel well enough to work out
i love to lift weights and with the joint pain it is difficult
a little smoke and i can do all my reps and not be in agony
it helps me relax and recover faster too
Old 06-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #32
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

It just needs to be on the books at the Federal level for once and for all. There are so many benefits of it. The benefits outweight everything else 10 fold.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 11:58 AM   #33
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
I have long studied this herb. so I am not surprized by what it can help with.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:00 PM   #34
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
it helped me with weight loss
when i smoke it makes me feel well enough to work out
i love to lift weights and with the joint pain it is difficult
a little smoke and i can do all my reps and not be in agony
it helps me relax and recover faster too

my main use is for pain too. I can get things done without a lot of pain when I smoke.

wolfwalker
Old 06-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #35
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
my main use is for pain too. I can get things done without a lot of pain when I smoke.

wolfwalker
i have stopped for prolonged periods, and there isn't enough advil or motrin to get me through. i even resorted to celebrex for a while, but the side effects are nasty, and i am saving my liver for SuperFemme...

even just a little 2 to 3 times a week helps, but daily is best for me.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:02 PM   #36
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi there everyone,

thanks

wolfwalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post

This call for a picture:

This is purely for Medicinal purposes

Remember to VOTE next time the laws hit your state...without this
beautiful plant, I would end up on lots of synthetically altered drugs
that...simply put...would not have the same effects, but instead,
worse side effects than I care to deal with.

Praise Koolad AND Kush

Lemme expand on this post:

Was diagnosed with MS in 1998 ~ Relapsing-Remitting.

Add to this the recent diagnosis of Reynauds Phenomenon as a secondary
condition. As a Side Note; Recently the Doc's have been testing for Lupus
or the possibility that it may have been Parkinson all this time...either way
it is Neurological, but the bone structure in the right hand has increasingly
gotten worse, bones in general are hella crunchy and stiff and I drag the
right side a lot so they are also pondering the possibility that I've
had a cardiac event that went undetected.

Anyway.

Was able to work all the way up until a year or so ago.

Reiterating on my earlier post in this thread, many of the medications they
wanna treat me with have nasty side effects and I refuse to take 2 pills to fight
the side effects that 1 gives me. It calms the spasms, helps calm symptoms
that arise when a bad episode is upon me, overall it also helps with the pain
but recently the pain has exceeded what the Reefer can do for me but I do
not get along with Narcotics n such, as they impact me 10 times stronger than
the average bear n stuff. One Vicodin
and I can easily lose my equilibrium
stability...
puts me in a condition that feels like the worst part of a bad drinking
session. But to me there is no better way to deal with 90% of my issues.

A fine example of why I do not like Pharmaceuticals happened just recently.

The Reynauds had turned my toes black n blue and both
feet felt like I had broken every single toe.
It was fucked UP.

I even removed the Infamous Talons to see
if it would help any...may they rest in peace.

So, after dancing my way thru the County Medical system I was launched
straight to ER to keep me from possibly losing mah poor toes. So they treat
the lack of circulation and ice cold limbs I used to call feet...with a high blood
pressure medication called Norvasc. After a couple weeks, I realized mah feet
looked like...'Cartoon Feet'. And by that I mean they were like 3 times their
normal size and all I could think of was they looked Cartoonish, like they were
not real. Well, turns out it was the fucking medication they were treating my
Reynauds with that was doing it. My next appointment is tomorrow where we
will discuss another option, but she told me over the phone that this is
a rock and a hard place situation.

This also included lower limb swelling and huge hot spots
from just above the knees to a few inches below them.

And just for this threads purpose,
I will share a photo of what happened to mah feet.

Cartoon Feet Indeed

I am using both Sativa and Indica.

My conditions also fuck with my minds state of well being, especially lately.
Therefore a head high and a body high combination suits all my needs.

Yes, there may come a time when more than just Marijuana will be
necessary...but I am always gonna be a huge believer in the
Medicinal power of the Reefer.

That is all for now.

Old 06-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #37
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums

[/COLOR]This call for a picture:

[COLOR=Black]
[B][FONT=Arial]This is purely for Medicinal purposes

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am feeling a little faint
Old 06-30-2010, 01:17 PM   #38
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
[/COLOR]This call for a picture:

[COLOR=Black]
[B][FONT=Arial]This is purely for Medicinal purposes

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am feeling a little faint
LOL

Well, I have new photos of this years crop.
Perhaps I will upload them later.

Still young in it's stage, the Kasey Jones is growing as tall as a tree
and the Grand Daddy Purple looks as purty as that
there Purple Kush did last year.

I also have on the way ~ more clones ~ Super Silver Haze and Bubble Gum.

Old 06-30-2010, 01:22 PM   #39
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Member Photo Albums

yeah legalize it so you can send me a few clippings.... lol
well it sure looks gorgeous. happy smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
LOL

Well, I have new photos of this years crop.
Perhaps I will upload them later.

Still young in it's stage, the Kasey Jones is growing as tall as a tree
and the Grand Daddy Purple looks as purty as that
there Purple Kush did last year.

I also have on the way ~ more clones ~ Super Silver Haze and Bubble Gum.

Old 06-30-2010, 01:43 PM   #40
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

YES please!