Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Anniversaries

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy July!

Dearest Arcstriker...

I know I will have to wake you up in a minute to ask you exactly what day it was that we got together, but I KNOW it was in July...Not too sure of the exact DAY that it happened but it did...

I do know that it was 2004, and I know this because we would have our legal "Civil Union" in CT the following year in October...6 days after we became "legal" in CT...I took your name that year and the WORST part was when my cell phone provider registered me as Lisa TOE...It's COE! NOT TOE...and no ex-husband, it isn't COW either! Our civil union party was EPIC...My siblings, my best friend Ken Lindell...Your mom and dad with the ridiculously large floral arangement...and who could forget that fucked up wedding cake from Arremony's?

That first year civilly unionized (or uniformly civilized!) we spent a grand first year, what with you working with HLS...That was most of 05...and then at the beginning of 06 you went off to the police academy while I bought myself a really fine ride...

And in 08...Same-sex marriage became legal in CT and though we planned a fancy wedding of sorts, we opted for a 30 second ceremony at the Land Record Vault at Griswold Town Hall...and we got MARRIED during my 20 minute break from work...And I have been Lisa Coe ever since.

Life since then is like Disney Land...To date, not a single fight. No arguement, no controversy.

Everything centers around July...we lost your dad, and my Aunt Sissy in July...we got together in July. Alpha and Omega...

And now, tomorrow, (no more wake-ups!) we will have yet ANOTHER honeymoon...How lucky am I really???

I thank my lucky stars every single day that we have honeymoons once a month or so...

And in real life, through thick and thin, through sickness and in health...we've done more Special Olympics games than I can count. We have a child bound for Med School, Half a dozen trips to Disney and one coming up in a couple of months. Jimmy Buffett tailgate parties that I cannot count...Meeting John Hyatt and Bob Dylan. And then there are the dogs and cats...

Buddy and Georginia...Neefa, Pontoffel, Mikey...and oh yeah, High Honor, the rescue horse.

What a long strange trip it's been...
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post: