Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > Europe Forums

Old 09-26-2014, 01:41 AM   #161
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
One week away from my arrival in London. I leave San Diego for Munich on Saturday and am not sure how much time I will be on BFP so come on out and join the fun October 4th!
I have the London itch! It has been my dream to visit since I was a kid. I was even given a framed picture of the Tower of London when I graduated from HIgh School. I swore I would be there one day! Anyway, random ramble. What I am getting at is.... Im jealous!!!!! lol Have Fun Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it :-)
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 02:23 AM   #162
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

For anyone who wants to come next Saturday, the following is the itinerary:

Harvey Nics Wine Bar (5th floor) from circa 1.30pm / 2.00pm but feel free to arrive anytime until around 4pm as will make sure we are still there by then. This is easy walking distance from Knightsbridge or Regents Park underground stations.

Inamo, Regents Street, 6pm. Note that, if you plan to attend the meal, please let me know by middle of week as I will need to confirm booking with the restaurant. The restaurant is very convenient to travel to from Harvey Nics - it is a short tube ride with no change required.

Later - likely onwards to a bar or club on Soho. Let's play it by ear. PM me for my phone no if you want to be kept in touch on this aspect.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 03:30 AM   #163
jools66

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
Married

jools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputationjools66 Has the BEST Reputation

Living. In surrey here, near guildford
Not a lot of gay scene here, not that its my scene anyway
Loves to go mountain biking more than anything.
jools66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:57 AM   #164
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
I have the London itch! It has been my dream to visit since I was a kid. I was even given a framed picture of the Tower of London when I graduated from HIgh School. I swore I would be there one day! Anyway, random ramble. What I am getting at is.... Im jealous!!!!! lol Have Fun Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it :-)
There is only one way to combat that jealously and it's pretty straightforward - make the trip over yourself
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 08:16 AM   #165
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
There is only one way to combat that jealously and it's pretty straightforward - make the trip over yourself
You may be on to something! I absolutely agree!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2014, 11:40 AM   #166
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,844 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

One day i plan to return!!!
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:34 PM   #167
Ladybug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Ladybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST Reputation

There has been no activity on this thread for a while, but hopefully this will give it a *bump*! I am happy to be in the UK; just south of London, to be exact! I am American but lived here off and on for the past 7 years. Just returned from a visit to my family in Nevada and so happy to see that there are many members from the UK. I am also a newbie and still breaking myself in, but thrilled to see there are others that think like me in my neighborhood. Just wish I had found this site sooner!

Anyway, hello one and all! I am so happy to be in your fabulous country tonight <3
Old 12-13-2014, 05:19 AM   #168
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Welcome to the thread LadyBug !

I've been to Nevada twice - unsurprisingly, it was to Las Vegas back in 2006 and 2009. Coincidently, both times it was for butch-femme events with many people from this site also in attendance.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2014, 01:47 AM   #169
Sky_femme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, girly girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Sky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST ReputationSky_femme Has the BEST Reputation

Ciaran, are you in London these days? Tried to text you some time ago... Would be good to catch up
Sky_femme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sky_femme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2014, 01:07 AM   #170
Ladybug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Ladybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST ReputationLadybug Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Welcome to the thread LadyBug !

I've been to Nevada twice - unsurprisingly, it was to Las Vegas back in 2006 and 2009. Coincidently, both times it was for butch-femme events with many people from this site also in attendance.
Hello, Ciaran! Thank you for the welcome. I am settled back in the UK now, very near Gatwick Airport if you know where that is, not far from London. I am from more Northern Nevada, but have also been to Las Vegas...funny enough both times for concerts! Really into music, haha. Come to London for lots of gigs as well. Happy to have found some friendly "neighbours" here!
Old 12-27-2014, 03:47 PM   #171
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_femme View Post
Ciaran, are you in London these days? Tried to text you some time ago... Would be good to catch up
Hi Sky. Sorry, had not logged into this site for some time so didn't see your post.

Yes, would be great to catch up soon

I was in Belfast for a week over Christmas but arrived back into London today.
Old 12-27-2014, 03:51 PM   #172
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
Hello, Ciaran! Thank you for the welcome. I am settled back in the UK now, very near Gatwick Airport if you know where that is, not far from London. I am from more Northern Nevada, but have also been to Las Vegas...funny enough both times for concerts! Really into music, haha. Come to London for lots of gigs as well. Happy to have found some friendly "neighbours" here!
Yes, I know Gatwick Airport as I travel out of it fairly regularly. Convenient location as presumably easy to get to Brighton from where you live in addition to London.

We organise occasional (i.e. not as regularly as we should) meet-ups in London and goes without saying that you would be made very welcome to attend.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #173

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dr

5001 Has the BEST Reputation5001 Has the BEST Reputation5001 Has the BEST Reputation5001 Has the BEST Reputation5001 Has the BEST Reputation5001 Has the BEST Reputation5001 Has the BEST Reputation5001 Has the BEST Reputation5001 Has the BEST Reputation5001 Has the BEST Reputation5001 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
For anyone who wants to come next Saturday, the following is the itinerary:

Harvey Nics Wine Bar (5th floor) from circa 1.30pm / 2.00pm but feel free to arrive anytime until around 4pm as will make sure we are still there by then. This is easy walking distance from Knightsbridge or Regents Park underground stations.

Inamo, Regents Street, 6pm. Note that, if you plan to attend the meal, please let me know by middle of week as I will need to confirm booking with the restaurant. The restaurant is very convenient to travel to from Harvey Nics - it is a short tube ride with no change required.

Later - likely onwards to a bar or club on Soho. Let's play it by ear. PM me for my phone no if you want to be kept in touch on this aspect.
well this is my kind of meet.
good venues Ciaran
sorry I misssed it, not logged in for the longest while.
happy new year, london BFs

-LF
5001 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 5001 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2015, 10:19 PM   #174
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Hi London!
There's a great film festival happening August 21-23, 2015 at the Cinema Museum in London. It kicks off at the British Film Institute on August 20, 2015.
Here's the info: http://woteverfilmfest.weebly.com/bf...ning-2008.html

I'm especially excited because I will be there! Three of my films will be showing, small parts of an amazingly broad program. Yay for butches and femme on film!

And don't miss the Female Masculinity Appreciation opening night party.
dykeumentary is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dykeumentary For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2015, 09:34 PM   #175
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Bar Wotever Queer Women in Love Shorts (London)
December 15, 2015 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Royal Vauxhall Tavern

Scottish Queer International Film Festival (SQIFF) in collaboration with Wotever DIY Film Festival and Bar Wotever presents a selection of shorts from SQIFF’s Queer Women in Love season, featuring films by and about lesbian, bisexual, and queer women. The line-up includes a range of styles and ideas relating to the theme of love from Barbara Hammer’s innovative 1970s lesbian experiment Dyketactics to Ami Nashimoto’s vegan, gluten-free date nightmare-comedy Dinner For Two, via queer filmmaking legend Cheryl Dunye’s very first film, Janine, and activist Krissy Mahan’s 1980s-set gay beach town dramedy, 1987, Summer.

With an introduction from SQIFF’s Helen Wright.

Ages 18+ only.

£5. Tickets available on the door.

Films screening with English subtitles and introduction BSL interpreted.

Part of SQIFF presents: Queer Women in Love, a season of films by and about lesbian, bisexual, and queer women. Part of BFI LOVE, in partnership with Plusnet bfi.org.uk/love.

Date:
December 15
Time:
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Event Categories:
Films, Shorts
Event Tags:
London, Queer Women in Love
Organizer

Wotever DIY Film Festival
http://woteverfilmfest.weebly.com/
Venue