Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 09-17-2014, 01:05 PM   #641
LisaR87

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Long-Term and Committed

LisaR87 is on a distinguished road
Default Brand New

Hello! My name is Lisa. I'm 27 and living in Sacramento. I'm a full-time student majoring in anthropology - so my social life is a little stunted. I have an abundance of likes: libraries, road trips, camping, dancing, concerts, museums... I could go on.

I'm glad to meet some new people!
LisaR87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LisaR87 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM   #642
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryRedhead View Post
So nice to finally be a part of BFP! I hope to connect with new people, possibly learn something new and contribute something,myself. I am from Texas but now live in Southern California. I am learning to adjust and being optimistic, I look forward to each new challenge. I look forward to getting to know my fellow Sisters so chat me up!

Hello Fiery Redhead! Welcome to the planet. I agree that it's great being part of BFP, people who actually get you ya know? Anyway, Texas to California, that is a big step. I wish you lots of luck out there. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaR87 View Post
Hello! My name is Lisa. I'm 27 and living in Sacramento. I'm a full-time student majoring in anthropology - so my social life is a little stunted. I have an abundance of likes: libraries, road trips, camping, dancing, concerts, museums... I could go on.

I'm glad to meet some new people!
Hi there LisaR! Glad you found us. There are definitely some great people on this site and a lot in California. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 08:52 AM   #643
NYCcatFemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ Queer / Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single not looking

NYCcatFemme Has the BEST ReputationNYCcatFemme Has the BEST ReputationNYCcatFemme Has the BEST ReputationNYCcatFemme Has the BEST ReputationNYCcatFemme Has the BEST ReputationNYCcatFemme Has the BEST ReputationNYCcatFemme Has the BEST ReputationNYCcatFemme Has the BEST ReputationNYCcatFemme Has the BEST ReputationNYCcatFemme Has the BEST ReputationNYCcatFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi from NY

This is my very first post on the Planet! For short I will call myself NYC Cat and for those of you old enough to recall (;-) ) I was BklynFem on FB.com wayyyy back when, and a wrangler on FABU EAST when there were email lists. I am a NYC area fifty something femme, sane and funny. I spend my free time rescuing and fostering cats -- so if you are looking for a great cat to adopt -- look me up!

I am newly single and looking for folks to chat with, catch a movie, and have a bite ( I am a vegetarian with vegan leanings). '

Looking forward to spending some time on the planet!
NYCcatFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NYCcatFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 09:25 AM   #644
satindoll

How Do You Identify?:
Hell on wheels.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married

satindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello from Minneapolis

Hello Everyone, it is awesome to be here. Where to start? This is my first post and I am quite excited about it. So that is what is exciting me RIGHT NOW! I am a Femme in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have been here in Minnesota, pretty much all of my years of existence, with time spent in Selma, Alabama during my formative years, summers, and holidays.

Although, I was raised primarily in the city and a child of the 80's. I would consider myself an "Old School" Femme, (Throwback Femme), who is more at home in the country, loves vintage and "rock a billy style". Music, books, art and poetry move me, but what really rocks my soul is food. Not just the consumption and preparation. I am very in to "Culinary Anthropology" From the: tools and traditions, to why we eat what we eat. I love finding and trying vintage recipes.

Joining was a fluid and exciting choice. I love to learn, meet new people, and have new experiences. Thanks for welcoming me, I look forward to meeting a lot of you.
satindoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to satindoll For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 10:50 AM   #645
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCcatFemme View Post
This is my very first post on the Planet! For short I will call myself NYC Cat and for those of you old enough to recall (;-) ) I was BklynFem on FB.com wayyyy back when, and a wrangler on FABU EAST when there were email lists. I am a NYC area fifty something femme, sane and funny. I spend my free time rescuing and fostering cats -- so if you are looking for a great cat to adopt -- look me up!

I am newly single and looking for folks to chat with, catch a movie, and have a bite ( I am a vegetarian with vegan leanings). '

Looking forward to spending some time on the planet!
Hello NYCcatFemme and welcome to the planet! A couple of other folks on here rescue cats as well so you are amongst great company! There are also a lot of great people on here in New York and beyond so hope you enjoy yourself as much as the rest of us do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by satindoll View Post
Hello Everyone, it is awesome to be here. Where to start? This is my first post and I am quite excited about it. So that is what is exciting me RIGHT NOW! I am a Femme in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I have been here in Minnesota, pretty much all of my years of existence, with time spent in Selma, Alabama during my formative years, summers, and holidays.

Although, I was raised primarily in the city and a child of the 80's. I would consider myself an "Old School" Femme, (Throwback Femme), who is more at home in the country, loves vintage and "rock a billy style". Music, books, art and poetry move me, but what really rocks my soul is food. Not just the consumption and preparation. I am very in to "Culinary Anthropology" From the: tools and traditions, to why we eat what we eat. I love finding and trying vintage recipes.

Joining was a fluid and exciting choice. I love to learn, meet new people, and have new experiences. Thanks for welcoming me, I look forward to meeting a lot of you.
Hiya satindoll! Glad to see you joining us here at the planet. I used to live in Saint Paul a few years ago and do miss it most of the time meaning not in the winter! I'm sure you will find lots of things here to peak your interests in all of the things you mentioned. Enjoy!

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 06:08 PM   #646
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/she/lady that likes a butch to run their fingers through her hair
Relationship Status:
Single

Penmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Here's me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
We had introduced a minimum post count but that presents a challenge for new people who want to introduce themselves so I've created this thread to help.

Tell us a little bit about yourselves! What excites you? Where are you in this big bold world? What are your hobbies? What brought you here?
Hey there,

I'm Kelly, thanks to Linus for posting this, wasn't sure where to do my first post. What excites me...well the things that make me passionate are chances to be creative. I write all the time, and started singing and painting again. I also love cooking it is a major creative outlet. Dance is also a major one, great way to get my energy moving. Definitely where I feel bold! I would say holistic energy work, yoga and meditation are also passions but they are more like everyday life.

I am here to start putting my writing more out into the world. I read some great erotica here and I seem to write everything but lately. Think I want to challenge myself to share some of my work in a friendly butch femme site. I Gould always use more butch love, not enough of that in my world. I hail from Toronto. Take care and more later,

K
Penmarked Femme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 06:25 PM   #647
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penmarked Femme View Post
Hey there,

I'm Kelly, thanks to Linus for posting this, wasn't sure where to do my first post. What excites me...well the things that make me passionate are chances to be creative. I write all the time, and started singing and painting again. I also love cooking it is a major creative outlet. Dance is also a major one, great way to get my energy moving. Definitely where I feel bold! I would say holistic energy work, yoga and meditation are also passions but they are more like everyday life.

I am here to start putting my writing more out into the world. I read some great erotica here and I seem to write everything but lately. Think I want to challenge myself to share some of my work in a friendly butch femme site. I Gould always use more butch love, not enough of that in my world. I hail from Toronto. Take care and more later,

K

Hello there Penmarked Femme! Welcome to BFP! I know what you mean about dancing. It's probably one of my most favorite things to do in which I am not shy. You should definitely share some of your writing here on this site. I imagine a bunch of us would appreciate it. We also have a lot of great people from up there in Canada. So jump right in and have fun!

Old 09-29-2014, 06:27 PM   #648
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome all new members to BFP!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:42 PM   #649
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to all the new members here on the Planet. I hope you find the Planet a warm and friendly place to be.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:06 AM   #650
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Many welcomes! I can't remember the last time we had such a lovely influx of new members! I look forward to hearing more about all of y'all
Old 09-30-2014, 08:08 AM   #651
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

To all the newbies...welcome to The Planet

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:18 AM   #652
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Warm, gentle hugs to all the newbies here! Welcome to the Planet! Looking forward to seeing each of you around the boards!

Have a wonderful day!
Old 09-30-2014, 02:51 PM   #653
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/she/lady that likes a butch to run their fingers through her hair
Relationship Status:
Single

Penmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Hey there,

K

So how do I start my own thread, still haven't figured that one. Have something to post that I did in notes
Penmarked Femme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 03:34 PM   #654
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
So how do I start my own thread, still haven't figured that one. Have something to post that I did in notes
From what I can see, you have to have 30 posts under your belt first before you can start your own thread.

Not sure if this link will work but here it is:

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=5692

After that, you can click on forums on the left upper side of your home screen where it has a list of different areas such as User CP, Terms of Service, Photo Gallery, Chat room, Etc.

Once there you find the area where you would like to post and on the top left side of the forum, will be a button that says new thread. Click that and away you go.... at least I hope this is correct lol.

Good luck!

Old 10-12-2014, 05:00 AM   #655
ruby36

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
currently single

ruby36 is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you

I am a newbie but keen to learn femme. I love to serve and be loved. I am having a sexual awakening u might say. I work in the finance industry, that's sometimes good sometimes not too good but its a means to an end. I am so happy to find a welcoming forum like this one. Things that excite me? Things that are new with trust. I'll see what happens. Ruby.
ruby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruby36 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2014, 08:41 AM   #656
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby36 View Post
I am a newbie but keen to learn femme. I love to serve and be loved. I am having a sexual awakening u might say. I work in the finance industry, that's sometimes good sometimes not too good but its a means to an end. I am so happy to find a welcoming forum like this one. Things that excite me? Things that are new with trust. I'll see what happens. Ruby.
Hello ruby! Glad you could join us! Hopefully you will find a lot of things here that you can enjoy. Just dive right into the threads. I'm sure you will find that we have a lot of great posts and people around here.

Old 10-14-2014, 04:00 PM   #657
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Well those who know me know I ain't exactly a newbie lol but I haven't been here in forever so I figure I'd say hi again and see who's all out there :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:37 AM   #658
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Reintroduction

Hello BFP!! I'm really not new here, but more back from a pretty lengthy hiatus. I recently changed my name on here from MissVarda to the current one. (Before that I was originally known on here and the old dash site as Rainbowchick07.) Anyway, I've completely turned my life upside down and realized that I missed my community here, so now I'm back!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming...
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SFFemmePrincess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2014, 12:30 PM   #659
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFFemmePrincess View Post
Hello BFP!! I'm really not new here, but more back from a pretty lengthy hiatus. I recently changed my name on here from MissVarda to the current one. (Before that I was originally known on here and the old dash site as Rainbowchick07.) Anyway, I've completely turned my life upside down and realized that I missed my community here, so now I'm back!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming...
Welcome back SFFemmePrincess! There is definitely something to be said about being amongst folk who actually get you. Hopefully you'll reconnect with some of your old friends and make some new ones as well. But most importantly... Have fun!

Old 10-29-2014, 03:18 PM   #660
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the new members of the Planet. And to those that are returning welcome back!