Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
veryfemme

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/lady
Relationship Status:
Spoken For

veryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lesbian Swingers

I just want to preface that this is not an ad but instead it is a posting to gain the opinions and experiences of others – please do not judge others and if you feel that your opinions are going to be hurtful do not respond; I want people to freely feel comfortable discussing this topic.

Over the past few years I have done a fair amount of research that is based on gender, sexuality and communication and this topic has surfaced a lot but I haven’t been able to openly find others who were

1. Open to talking about

OR

2. Had experienced it and were open to discussing their experiences

Swinging has been around for centuries and has been both accepted as well as deemed taboo (based on many factors which include but are not limited to culture/demographics/age/religion/ect). At times I have noticed that most swingers are straight (this is a generalized personal opinion not a proven statistic as I realize gay/straight/bisexual couples and individuals do swing) with one or two partners who want to engage in sexuality activities with another couple or a single individual but I have never known or been able to converse with another lesbian or lesbian couple that has or is open to swinging; so here are my questions:

1. Do you swing or have you engaged in swinging activities alone or with your partner (couple)?
2. Did you swing with another lesbian couple currently?
3. How did you find another lesbian couple to swing with?
4. What was the experience like?
5. Would you swing again?

I am curious to see other people’s opinions. I am very open to this lifestyle and want to see what the consensus is like among others.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please again be respectful when replying if you so chose to.

Katy
The Following User Says Thank You to veryfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default swing

I have had more than 1 partner at a time both of them knew. I had a lover for 10 yrs yes we dated other women together and seperate. I am at a point in my life im ready to settle down but if my g-f wanted id do it. I have had positive experiences . Not sure where youd find swingers in your area perhaps run a personal ad. I hope you get other responses I say do whatever works and always keep an open mind
Old 09-11-2012, 09:22 PM   #3
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

A whole bunch of us are poly-sexual and/or poly-amorous. A bunch of threads on that if you search the forums.

And you probably should define the term 'swingers'. The term reminds me of those 'key parties' that happened in the 60-70s...ya know a big ass party and all the men toss their keys in a bucket and the women pick out a set of keys and that is who they go home with...icky poo (and I am poly)
I will not assimilate

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 09:24 PM   #4
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I just couldn't help myself

Lesbian Swingers? Sounds like a lesbian dance troupe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
veryfemme

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/lady
Relationship Status:
Spoken For

veryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputationveryfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Swinger

Please read the post entirely and if you don't have anything to contribute or answer the questions posted please don't - I am trying to gain some information as this will help me in my further research.

Thank you,
Katy
Old 09-11-2012, 09:26 PM   #6
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

For "me", the term "swingers" is a totally heteronormative concept. And I agree, it reminds me of the 70's when straight couples got together to swap spouses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
A whole bunch of us are poly-sexual and/or poly-amorous. A bunch of threads on that if you search the forums.

And you probably should define the term 'swingers'. The term reminds me of those 'key parties' that happened in the 60-70s...ya know a big ass party and all the men toss their keys in a bucket and the women pick out a set of keys and that is who they go home with...icky poo (and I am poly)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #7
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfemme View Post
Please read the post entirely and if you don't have anything to contribute or answer the questions posted please don't - I am trying to gain some information as this will help me in my further research.

Thank you,
Katy
Is this for a class or specific project?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 09:30 PM   #8
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I've been a lesbian for over 30 years and have never heard anyone describe themselves as a lesbian swinger or ever heard of the activity occurring except among straight people.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #9
veryfemme

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/lady
Relationship Status:
Spoken For

Default Class

This is not for a class specifically but I write for gender focused blogs and I am in the process of gaining information for I can cover this topic in-depth.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #10
veryfemme

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/lady
Relationship Status:
Spoken For

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
For "me", the term "swingers" is a totally heteronormative concept. And I agree, it reminds me of the 70's when straight couples got together to swap spouses.
unfortunately this term very hetero-normative but that is why I am trying to break down that stereotype and gain more information and experiences from other.
Closed Thread

Tags
swing