stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
engaged to my fiancee Amanda

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Carried over the threshold

Have you ever carried someone/been carried over the threshold? I've already carried Mandy once (when we moved into our aprtment). Will carry her at least twice more (wedding night in Cambridge, 1st night in Paris) Can't wait!
stephfromMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #2
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Honestly, I don't remember if I did that or not, in my first major relationship. It certainly never happened in the other major relationships, however.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Yes!

Sometimes when I'm feeling a lil perky I like throwing him over my shoulder before going in the house..
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

There was this one time She had me hogtied and i was carried over a threshold...does that count?

Ms is not fond of cradle like positions ever.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #5
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

I was 50, with a bad back etc, Oh Hell no. We walk side by side.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #6
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OMG you must be incredibly young or Amanda must be tiny... LOL no, I don't think being carried is in my future ever, unless it's by an EMT!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #7
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

stephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST ReputationstephfromMIT Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
OMG you must be incredibly young or Amanda must be tiny... LOL no, I don't think being carried is in my future ever, unless it's by an EMT!
We'll be 25 when we marry. Mandy is 5'4, 140, runner's build. (I'm 6'1 225, built like a Mack truck)
Old 08-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephfromMIT View Post
We'll be 25 when we marry. Mandy is 5'4, 140, runner's build. (I'm 6'1 225, built like a Mack truck)
Just be careful if you two decide it's for you. No one should end up an invalid on their honeymoon, unless of course it's negotiated.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #9
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Just be careful if you two decide it's for you. No one should end up an invalid on their honeymoon, unless of course it's negotiated.
I guess everything's negotiable!! Funny one.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #10
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Sure i will pick her up when that occasion arrives.
As long as the wrists and back are cooperating that day.
Always liked that idea.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #11
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

The thought never really crossed our minds, to be honest.

We walked side by side.

But, whatever floats your boat!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #12
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I think the unspoken side of this issue is, what if the femme (and so far, everyone has followed that paradym of butch-carrying-femme, following the groom-following-bride model), is a BBW, and it is uncomfortable for her butch to carry her?

I'm not large but I keep thinking about those women and wondering if they are seeing this thread every time they log on, and if it makes them feel somehow in comparison with women who are small enough to be physically carried by someone else.

Am I over-thinking?

Am I being neurotic?

Worse, am I being a party pooper?

I really don't mean to step on anyone's toes. It's awkward, I wasn't sure how to phrase this or even if I should—perhaps since no BBW has responded in this way, it isn't an issue with them.

But what if it is, and they have internalized so much cultural disapproval of their size, they don't want to be the one to bring it up?

So I decided to risk it.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #13
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I'll never forget our threshold scene. There was a blizzard going on the night of our reception, and by the time we came to our "honeymoon cottage", there was over a foot of snow on the ground. Then, we dropped the keys somewhere in the snow, and by the time we dug around and found them, we were both frozen. However, being a Gentlemyn, I waited for her to go in first
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #14
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
I think the unspoken side of this issue is, what if the femme (and so far, everyone has followed that paradym of butch-carrying-femme, following the groom-following-bride model), is a BBW, and it is uncomfortable for her butch to carry her?

I'm not large but I keep thinking about those women and wondering if they are seeing this thread every time they log on, and if it makes them feel somehow in comparison with women who are small enough to be physically carried by someone else.

Am I over-thinking?

Am I being neurotic?

Worse, am I being a party pooper?

I really don't mean to step on anyone's toes. It's awkward, I wasn't sure how to phrase this or even if I should—perhaps since no BBW has responded in this way, it isn't an issue with them.

But what if it is, and they have internalized so much cultural disapproval of their size, they don't want to be the one to bring it up?

So I decided to risk it.
I think you have a valid point. But I will not speak for another.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 04:53 PM   #15
aishah

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

i appreciate islandscout's post, and that of others who've pointed out the health/ability issues involved in this!

i think the idea of carrying someone over the threshold is rather romantic, but i'm 5'4" and 220 lbs. me and my partners are all pretty fit, but none of us are small and none of us are able-bodied i don't have a complex about not being carried over the threshold, though. like many traditional romantical-y marriage-y things, i think it's a sweet idea in theory but it would just never work for me/us in reality.

part of the thing that makes me uncomfortable about the idea is that i think it feeds into this ideal of women and femmes being small and cute and dainty...and many of us are anything but (which is something that should be celebrated! imho). i do like when a partner makes me feel small and cute and dainty, and my butch can do that just with his personality and presence, even though he's slightly shorter than me.

but i do have some discomfort around the cultural expectations and issues that arise, especially having felt for much of my life that i am too big, too loud, take up too much space, etc. for what it's worth, i really like my size and my body and personally i have come to terms with the fact that i'll never meet that expectation (and i don't necessarily want to anymore). but i do think it's something that's reinforced constantly, at least in u.s. culture/society.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #16
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really glad you pointed this out, Island . I don't have giant objections to it, if that's what the couple wants. But anyone who tries that with me better be a linebacker for the New York Giants. I'm anything but small.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:22 PM   #17
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

Smile

guihong-Don't worry, I'm a linewoman for the Militia.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #18
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
guihong-Don't worry, I'm a linewoman for the Militia.

No shit! what particular group? Do you have a "Don't Thread on Me" Flag?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #19
stephfromMIT
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Troll
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:

Talking

Snow-I meant the football team.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stephfromMIT For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #20
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Arrow Bummer

Quote:
Snow-I meant the football team.

OH

Here I got all excited and thought a gun derail was gonna happen..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: