Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 09-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #41
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
I have been looking at pretty bras for the last hour? I'm supportive,
like that... snort

this one is at Torrid

Dude, you are so very kind and generous with your time! I appreciate so much that you selflessly sacrificed your time to help someone that you don't even know.

(And yes, that's a very pretty one! Definitely one I'd consider!)
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #42
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Even if hy doesn't like corsets, I'm quite sure that hy will appreciate that you have made an effort to please hym.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 09:33 PM   #43
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

"research"

seriously , how funny are we?

I have never seen anyone get a welcoming
committee , quite like this , that I can remember
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 09:33 PM   #44
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadeest View Post
Even if hy doesn't like corsets, I'm quite sure that hy will appreciate that you have made an effort to please hym.
@Nadeest- According to Dance, her butch uses female pronouns. (My pet peeve.)
Old 09-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #45
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have been looking at pretty bras for the last hour? I'm supportive,
like that... snort

this one is at Torrid

Dude!

I am in awe of your altruistic "research". It truly is wonderful that you would go above and beyond to help a newbie out like this!

*snort*

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 09:55 PM   #46
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If you think a corset may be a little extreme/unsure about getting into it, you could always do a lacy lingerie set - I love frilly/lacy/see-through boy shorts and a bra with slight push up. Add some thigh highs, maybe go in a skirt/slacks and a nice fitting v-neck top.. Heels.. Nice surprise if she is undressing you, or simple enough to step out of and make an appearance in.

I'm sure the thought would count x 1,000,000. Sometimes I lounge around in boy shorts and a slightly big shirt that hangs off one shoulder, and it drives my butch crazy .. especially if I shaved my legs and smell yummy!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:19 PM   #47
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
"research"

seriously , how funny are we?

I have never seen anyone get a welcoming
committee , quite like this , that I can remember
I'm going to have to rally all of you to do an Extreme Makeover: Femme Who's Allowed Herself to Get Frumpy edition!

Seriously, you have no idea how much I need and would LOVE to have a bunch of femme's to go shopping with me and help me figure out what looks good on me, then return home to give me a femme-in-her-50's makeup lesson (I don't wear makeup everyday and can do a basic subtle application just fine but don't know how to do my makeup when I want impact without going overboard), then hang with the boys/butches to get their honest feedback. Anyone want to meet me at Torrent in Annapolis tomorrow afternoon to help me pick something out?

I've only been in this community a few hours and already I feel that I've found My People.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 10:41 PM   #48
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
I'm going to have to rally all of you to do an Extreme Makeover: Femme Who's Allowed Herself to Get Frumpy edition!

Seriously, you have no idea how much I need and would LOVE to have a bunch of femme's to go shopping with me and help me figure out what looks good on me, then return home to give me a femme-in-her-50's makeup lesson (I don't wear makeup everyday and can do a basic subtle application just fine but don't know how to do my makeup when I want impact without going overboard), then hang with the boys/butches to get their honest feedback. Anyone want to meet me at Torrent in Annapolis tomorrow afternoon to help me pick something out?

I've only been in this community a few hours and already I feel that I've found My People.
This reply makes me happy. Good luck with this!!!

Old 09-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #49
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

I could help with the shopping part
and even say "girl, I don't think so" if something is not quite right
(sometimes the girlfriends might lie to be "nice", not me, one look at my face
says it all)
then we could do lunch
and go to the salon

make up.. subtle eyeliner and pretty lashes , light on the brows and the rest of it and you'll look smashing

I think it's great you are coming out of a funk.

She likes you already , just as you are , so remember that too.
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 01:17 AM   #50
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

what Dude said:

Quote:
make up.. subtle eyeliner and pretty lashes , light on the brows and the rest of it and you'll look smashing
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 01:32 AM   #51
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

OMHO...Most importantly, YOU need to feel sexy about yourself. If you get that internal nasty, naughty, sensual feeling, you could rock a potato sack and be sexy. The sexy starts within. I am 51, and sometimes, when the planets are aligned, I'm feeling good about ME, I can have Tinkerbell sleep shorts and a cutupt-shirt like in Flashdance, there is NOOO stopping the sexy that exudes from every pore of my being.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 01:40 AM   #52
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Personally, I am attracted to 'age appropriate' femmes...........meaning femmes who are within 15-20 years of my age. I like what age and gravity does to a femme.......just as I hope she likes what age and gravity have done to my body.

This. So much.

-----

Also - I love the 2 shirt ideas: wearing one of her button down shirts with stockings and garters - or an over sized jersey of her fave team which she can then keep.

lol, I apparently like those two ideas so much that I had a hard time typing the above sentence out - so many typos, I had to keep deleting and editing - if we were all face to face, I probably would have been stuttering! oy

Dont get me wrong, corsets and teddies are nice - but sometimes, the most "innocent" idea can work just as well.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 02:00 AM   #53
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,126 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

hi dance welcome to the planet as u can see by the responses u have received we r all very sexual woman . Sometimes availability may hinder sexy lingerie .In your better stores macys, Victoria Secret's ,Bloomingdales, hell even a store like Ranibow Fashions will sell very sexy seductive lingerie.. I find a camasole w/ garters works too ~ BUT now this is imprtant:Be confident~ the seduction prior to the bedroom is more imp. than what u have on.Wether u r wearing sexy lingerie under a sundress or a wrap silky robe, tease ur butch. The "dance" b4 u get in that bedroom will captivate , set the sceen.Don't loose ur lovers attention. While having dinner ,as u cross ur legs, open ur robe so that one leg shows ur gater., always having ur butchs ineterest. As u clean up the plates, kiss ur lover, lean into hym, keep teasing ~ slowly remove ur stockings, let hym appreciate ur movements.Use ur hands, and glide them around different parts of your body. Move to music..When hy approaches u ... be ready.ur eyes will let hym take u.. buy that sexy lingerie...and btw a camasole is very flattering to a womans figure regardless of size.and it can be worn w. or without the garters its a staple for a woman to have a few in her wardrobe. enjoy eachother confidence is always the most sexiest part of u ..when gently shown.~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 05:11 AM   #54
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's fabulous the responses that Dance has received. It's really tough when you're in a relationship without sexual contact with your lover. It's tough on your confidence. Add to the soup being 40 or 50+ and constantly being bombarded with extremely slender young women as the image of sexiness ... it's lovely knowing curves are appreciated.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 05:34 AM   #55
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I just love all the suggestions and hints coming from folks!

I will second what Nadeest said about making the effort. I think sometimes that just knowing someone has made an effort for you is a huge turn-on. Knowing that they care what you think. Putting forth the energy to do a little extra.

Confidence is super sexy. Even if you don't wear a corset or something lacy, own your space by squaring your shoulders and throwing your head back. Don't hunch over as if you are trying to keep them from seeing your body. Look her directly in the eye.
Smile.
Tell her with your eyes that you are the sexiest woman in the world and she better worship you properly.

However you do it, do it with confidence. You can never go wrong with that.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 05:42 AM   #56
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I just love all the suggestions and hints coming from folks!

I will second what Nadeest said about making the effort. I think sometimes that just knowing someone has made an effort for you is a huge turn-on. Knowing that they care what you think. Putting forth the energy to do a little extra.

Confidence is super sexy. Even if you don't wear a corset or something lacy, own your space by squaring your shoulders and throwing your head back. Don't hunch over as if you are trying to keep them from seeing your body. Look her directly in the eye.
Smile.
Tell her with your eyes that you are the sexiest woman in the world and she better worship you properly.

However you do it, do it with confidence. You can never go wrong with that.
This line expecially made me smile... BIG!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 05:49 AM   #57
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
@Nadeest- According to Dance, her butch uses female pronouns. (My pet peeve.)
Also @ ocean and a general reminder to everyone else:

Why oh why is there an assumption that all butches use male pronouns ( or all the derivatives)?

Many do not!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 05:58 AM   #58
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Also @ ocean and a general reminder to everyone else:

Why oh why is there an assumption that all butches use male pronouns ( or all the derivatives)?

Many do not!
Awww I would like to think it was an innocent mistake and has been brought to the attention of all... and will be duly noted, but omg please oh please let's stay on track with the OP and lingerie and corsets and other soft comfy frilly non-frilly sleepwear and tease/please attire!!

I'm a perv at heart... stay focused!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 08:35 AM   #59
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

"@Nadeest- According to Dance, her butch uses female pronouns. (My pet peeve.) "

Oh! Now I know! Thank you for correcting me.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #60
bcelly1894
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
sb
Relationship Status:
Single

bcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputationbcelly1894 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Dance,
Have a beautiful sexy weekend with your butch treat.
After 8 years without sex. Im surprised that you didnt drive 100 miles to her each day butt naked wearing a lunchbox costume that opened up only to reveal your beautiful sexy size 16/18 self.
I just joined this site and seeing all of the responces of support to your questions was fantastic and makes me like this site more and more.
It also had me thinking about all of the ways that you could go about thanking your butch treat.
All I know is that Im going to be waiting patiently to read how it all went for you this weekend.
bcelly1894 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bcelly1894 For This Useful Post: