Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #1
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation
Default That is so fucked up! (TISFU)

I wanted to start a thread where people can just vent about stuff that is fucked up. You don't have to analyze or dwell on it, just let it out.

I'll start.

My co-worker is pregnant and just found out it's a girl. "You guys must be so excited!!!," I said.

"Not really," she said. "I told my husband and he's like, 'A girl? What the hell am I gonna do with a girl?"

TISFU!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,725 Times in 5,084 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Fun thread!

Someone at work, of the beauty queen variety, said she noticed I lost some weight and complimented me. She said, quote, "I used to be ugly..." She meant it supportively but imo...

TISFU! Or as I can't help thinking, "That SHIT is so fucked up!"

(And please no comments on my posts, outside of private reps, thanks)

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

I have a co-worker who's job is to take down information (correct information) from people who call in and request estimates.

The information is very seldom correct. They do not ask how the prospects name is spelled or the correct spelling of the street they live on.

I have complained all summer about this and the reply I keep getting is "We can't find anyone that will do the job correctly" OK! So we are paying someone to do it wrong.

TISFU!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2013, 03:15 PM   #4
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Admin note: moved thread to Fun and Fluffy as this is more appropriate here than the Red Zone.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #5
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Admin note: moved thread to Fun and Fluffy as this is more appropriate here than the Red Zone.

Thank you, Scout
Old 09-14-2013, 07:44 AM   #6
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Traffic Signs everywhere flashing the speed you are going, Break lights can be seen not to far ahead. Signs saying right lane ends. Idiot flashes by at about 80 finally see's their lane is ending slams on breaks, doesn't put on blinker and thinks I am going to let him over. I THINK NOT!

TISFU!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #7
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Default TISFU (City Goverment)

So I have a situation where a mechanical closet will not pass inspection with the new equipment when installed. I call City Hall to request a inspector come by and tell us exactly what must be done to bring the closet up to code. I am told the following by the person who answered the phone.

We can't tell you what you need beforehand we can only tell you what you did wrong and you'll have to pay the permit for us to tell you.

I couldn't help but say the following. So if we don't pull a permit then you won't know what we did wrong and it really won't matter then.

Yes, that is correct. If we never see what you did wrong then you won't have to pay for us to tell you what you did wrong.

Is there anyway you can explain why you won't tell us what we need so we can do the right thing? No there is no reason to explain something that we will not do, it's just the city enforcement code.

Ok, thanks,

TISFU! LMAO
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #8
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

They put the shrunken heads into storage at the American Museum of Natural History in NYC because they think it sends the wrong message about a culture.

TISFU!!!!

They put the Tasmanian Wolf into storage because they think he's a bummer and sends the wrong message.

TISFU!!!

I know how to subvert wrong messages. That is NOT fucked up!
Old 09-11-2013, 11:58 PM   #9
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,915 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation

TISFU...

'GSElevator: Things Overheard on the Goldman Sachs Elevator' from the Bro Bible.

Example pearl of wisdom: "Hookers aren’t cool, but remember, the free ones are a lot more expensive."

Uh, yeah -- if that isn't such a total frat move and so f***ed up then I don't know what is... kinda reminds me of that weighty tome, 'The Rules: Time-tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right', circa 1995.

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #10
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I was watching 101 ways to die and this crazy cat lady had like 25 cats, which one cat is gross enough but 25 ? And here is the kicker she had so many cats because she wanted them to be pregnant so she can drink their milk. EEEWWWWW And of course that's what killed her. Nasty nasty nasty !!!!!!!