Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 11-20-2013, 11:09 AM   #21
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge-Smile View Post
Great thread, tough subject matter! It's so subjective, really; but here is how I personally feel [without getting too pedantic] about it right now. Subject to change at any moment, of course, because I'm a Gemini and we have been known to do that from time to time, lol.

If I were God, I would be duty-bound to preserve free-will above all other principles; because without it, no good will follow.

Unfortunately, this means a lot of awful, wretched things will befall many innocent parties. I hate that; but I truly feel that lasting change can only begin on an individual level and that everyone must, therefore, be given governance over all of their own actions. [The revolution starts within, so to speak].

Conversely, it is important to note that this also renders everyone entirely responsible for any and all harm they cause and I, as God-for-a-day, would have to see to it that commensurate consequences were meted out. I think there are ways of accomplishing that without resorting to "eye-for-an-eye" tactics, which I find equally abhorrent.

On the other hand, if I were to wake up one fine morning as mere mortal, but Supreme Dictator; The Honorable and Amazing Huge-Smile, Benevolent Ruler of All Countries and Peoples, heads would roll!

[And if the thought of me in charge of all of that doesn't get all the world immediately praying; well then, all hope for humanity is truly lost, lol].

Gonna make a big bowl of popcorn for that day.

Can I have my turn before the grand Mistress of the Universe's reign of terror? Cleaning that up will be a pain in the arse. LOL.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #22
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default lol

Last edited by Smiling; 11-20-2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Ahem, Kobi. That would be me....
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #23
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yes Mistress.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #24
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

lol, oh you just want the lotto win....
I know your type....
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 11:41 AM   #25
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
lol, oh you just want the lotto win....
I know your type....

Lotto? Nah. Watching you explore your inner Domme is good enough for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 12:31 PM   #26
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
If I was God, I'd bring back the McRib all year round not just for its limited time...
Oh Hell no. It's neither Mc nor Rib. That shit will kill you, deity or not.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 12:40 PM   #27
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

If I were god, I would go for retraining because this would be a high burn out career. I wouldnt last long.

I m not set up to be the supreme almighty. I am, as I think of god, a particle god...a part of every cell within all living things, my thumbprint upon all beauty, my locks of hair inspiration for forests and canyons, my lovely breasts the mountains, hills and gorges. I am the smile of the child and the return of the soldiers. I am the one who receives the misery and the dying and brings them to the places non of you can see. If you could, you would not want to stay where you are. You would want the More thats over here, but where you are, is where you become like me...god, a simple god. A god of patience and swiftness. A damn good combination.

I use to be an atheist and then I realized, in my thinking, that made me so supreme, like nothing could be larger, greater, more significant than me and what we know as life here. Even if god IS science, thats still god. Even if we learn how things work and can replicate it, thats still god. Just because someone plays a part on stage, doesnt make them god, nor does replicating the works of god, make us god. Somehow our egoes are so damn huge we think we can unthrone god by ignoring god or dismissing god.

If I were god, and could change anything, I would open people's eyes up to what really IS sin and what isnt. A person masturbating isnt a sin. A person nailing a dog to a tree and beating it to death, is. A person changing their gender to match body and soul, is not a sin. A person who sets fire to a house with a grandma asleep inside, is. A nation starving to death is not a sin. A nation who sends boys and girls to die because of a hidden agenda, is a sin. People of the nation who refuse to see it, bear sin, as much as those who sent the boys and girls.

I use to not believe in sin and then I met a man who was released from prison. He became my landscaper and handyman and he was wonderful..still is, but he has since moved and I am sorry I lost him as a helper. Never had a more faithful person I could count on. He told me some of what the men in prison did to get in there and what they did while in there. I dont know if he himself was one of those stories. But who he became, the person I know, was so far different than the men he spoke about. So while I believe in sin, I also believe in pardon and grace...as well as condemnation and hell.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #28
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If i were God nothing would change.

There would be war, poverty, tragedy, pain, hunger, loss...ect. Without those things to try our faith, we would not appreciate beauty, love, hope, and the riches of this world.

We are simple human beings that would not appreciate everything being good, we would only strive for being better or having more than our fellow man.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #29
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking MmmmcTastee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Oh Hell no. It's neither Mc nor Rib. That shit will kill you, deity or not.
I'm God, I'm immortal.... Mclovin' it!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #30
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I feel like the Goddess of my own Universe but if I were running the larger things, I'd make people pay fines for being mean or intentionally hurting other people. The fines would be karmic. Like, old school "eye for an eye" stuff.
Try to prevent Gay people from being married? Your straight marriage immediately becomes void.
Make fun of someone for not wearing designer labels? You get a potato sack with the word "asshole" written across it to wear for the rest of your days. (or however long to learn the lesson)

I know it borders on Harrison Bergeron-esque systems of balance but my main goal would be to balance the power in the universe a little better.

Oh, and I'd make it illegal for people to be famous for being obnoxious idiots. (Goodbye Jersey Shore cast!)

Oh again, and I'd make it to where every time someone told a lie, a giant pus-filled boil would pop up on their forehead.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #31
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

OK, I wasn't going to go here but seeing Medusa brought it up......I really think some geek, on their day to be God, needs to devise an internal "up-to-no-good Taser/defibrillator combo thing.

That way, whenever someone strays from "the path", they get auto zapped as a deterrent. Plus, the defibrillator would be a good back up for sudden cardiac death things. Win-Win!

Of course, we would then have a plethora of personal injury claims from people tripping of the writhing bodies covering the ground cuz their heads are stuck in their iphone thingies.

It never freakin ends. Sigh.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #32
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Thou shall..

Thou shall be nice to Snookie!!

That would be one of my commandments, as god...

>insert thunder & lightning< special effects
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #33
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

This is an interesting thread, thanks!

I wanted to put a personal spin on this question on God and the existence of a God in this world. As to whether I would WANT to be God, I have a lifetime of experience in thinking I must be God (and therefore IN CHARGE and therefore RESPONSIBLE for EVERYTHING!!!!) That is a mindset that I really try hard NOT to have now! LOL

Anyway, I wanted to share here a bit of what I have done for me in regards to the whole God-thing.

I was raised Catholic, and am recovering thankyouverymuch. I had a belief in God, however I had no connection. It was like I figured God was out there for others, but God was not relevant or there in MY life. Too much shit had gone on in my life, I just figured God wasn't there.

When I needed to get sober, and I knew that the only way for ME was to get over my "God-thing", I figured I would be toast unless I could. But there was no way I could relate to the God I grew up with.

I was told by a wise woman that I could define my OWN god the way that I needed to. She said, Ann, you have been in management before where you had to hire and fire, right? So just make yourself a job description for YOU, for YOUR God.

Number one on MY list would have to be a god that was NOT judgemental, in any way shape or form. I told her that, and she said CHECK! You got it!

Really??? Hmmmm. OK, so what was next? OK, my god would have to be ok with how I had sex. CHECK! You got it!

Really??? Hmmmm. OK, then my god had to love me no matter what, no matter where, no matter how. CHECK! You got it!

I went down MY list, even going as far as what some might think silly but for ME would be proof that I could trust. (I had to be OK to fart in front of MY god!) CHECK!!

This worked for ME, and it helped me develop an understanding of a God for ME. Mine may not be the one for anyone else, but is there for me. sometimes god feels very masculine, sometimes very feminine, sometimes completely asexual.

As for the comments about how could a god exist amidst all the bad things that happen in this world. I understand that thought completely. Something that helped me personally with that was reading the book The Shack. It is a book of fiction, but I tell you, that still really helped me.

This again is not necessarily about the topic at hand, sorry.

And also again, this is for ME, YMMV.

APG
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 03:46 PM   #34
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

It warms my heart's cockles that this thread is happening so long after I made it and gave it up for a dud.

If I were God I might be tempted to turn humans into vulcans

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #35
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

If I were god I'd have sex for a fucking change.

I'd have dirty, nasty, filthy fucking with no commitments and no one could get all "but sex is for love, Babs." No. I'm God. I said "Fuck. And have dirty fun just for the hell of it. especially me. Here's your big chance to fuck god. Have at it. take god into the woods and whip my tits and fuck me over a log. And you will suffer no guilt, no shame, only intense pleasure"

and then I'll make the day 30 hours long. so when I'm not god again, I can sleep for 10, work for 8 and still have 12 hours to fuck about it.

And I'd make it so no one felt like sex was bad between two consenting adults. Girls could fuck whomever they liked and their vaginas would stay pure and unsullied. Like they do now. except everyone will *&^%$^& understand that.

then I'd go back to the supernova and have a cocktail evening.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #36
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

For me, GOD does exist, and there is only one way to the father and is through the son, Jesus Christ. I believe you cannot get through the father without accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I believe there is only ONE GOD . I also believe in upholding the 10 commandments which were given to us from GOD. I believe there is a reason why bad things happen I believe there is a larger plan GOD has for us. I believe that we won't always understand why things happen the way they do, but that GOD has a plan in place for it. I believe that GOD tests my faith and has many many times in my life and without HIM, I struggle worse when I wain away from HIM.
I have felt the power of the HOLY SPIRIT a few times in my life, it's the most awesome feeling of peace and comfort I've never known.
I am a Christian that believes in GOD and HIS plan for us he will show us in the end. We just have to trust HIM, have Faith unseen in HIM and live a life accordingly doing good will and treating others with love and compassion and kindness and obiding by the laws of the Commandments he has set forth for us to follow. SO would I be God for a day? I don't think I could handle it really and truly I don't think I could.
This is my own personal convictions not to offend anyone with any intention. Everyone has free will that was given to us by GOD, and each person can believe how they wish to do so. I don't judge them for it. That's between them and GOD.

I think this thread has the potential for not so good things happening so I will close now. I think I"ve said enough already.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #37
Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,160 Times in 3,633 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If I were GOD... I would FORBID religion and the believing in GOD (me) and if you believed in me, I would claim you to be a blasphemer and a heretic. I would string you up on a plywood triangle and make you eat living worms until you realized that GOD is not all good. That suffering is unkind! That cancer is unkind! And that simply beauty is just that. It is beauty and we can and should appreciate it without having to see ugly.

If I were GOD - we would not be having this conversation, because I would abolish all things GODLY.

Signed Julie -- Who really is the reincarnation of his almighty Jesus Christ and Moses rolled into one.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #38
SimpleAlaskanBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Bisexual trans guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Daddy to a sweet daisy.

Thanked 1,010 Times in 295 Posts
SimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST ReputationSimpleAlaskanBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Pigs would no longer be a big NO for Jews or Muslims (and yes I know that some Reform Jews eat pork but I am saying for everyone!)
All meat would be either kosher or halal.

~SAB

<-----Pocky Jedi

"There's only one rule I know of babies-G-d damn it, you've got to be kind."
-Kurt Vonnegut (G-d Bless You, Mr. Rosewater)
SimpleAlaskanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimpleAlaskanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #39
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post

Tomorrow you will wake up and You will be God.

What kind of God would you be? What would you have as priorities on your God agenda? What would your commandments be? What would you consider a sin? What would you do with people when they die? What would you do with the people who had done very bad things?
I would be a problem solving God with the power to create clarity for all. A cross between Neil deGrasse Tyson and Carl Sagan. I would still invoke free thinking in all humans and let them make their own choices and when they make crappy ones me or one of my minions would appear to them and tell them to knock their shit off! Seriously, if i am gonna be God, I would want it to be commonplace for me to appear to humans for whatever reason I choose. My commandment would be "Don't do shady shit or else!". Sin would be based on the Santa theory, I will know if you are naughty or nice. *winkwink* You would all still be just stardust to me. *startover*
Old 11-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #40
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

I think this is something I would say if I were GOD::