Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 09-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation
Default Slower Lower Delaware in the house! :)

Hi, I'm new here - jumped right into a thread about whether or not an unexpected corset would bring a smile to the face of a sweet handsome butch I've just started dating, now backing up to introduce myself properly.

I actually live in central Sussex County, not Rehoboth, but most folks who don't live here don't know anything but Rehoboth so I figured I'd enter that instead.

I'm a 53 year old Femme who is 28 days and 16 hours away (but who's counting?!?) from my ex and hys daughter and newest of three babydaddies and her three kids move out into their own house. I am finally truly alive after 11 years of too-frequent verbal abuse because he can't fix hys daughter, but also crushed because it will separate me from the granddaughters that we've raised - one almost 17 who we've raised off an on for most of her life, and my precious heart who is 6 and is a baby butch who wants to be a boy when she grows up - I've been her primary parent since she was 20 months old but I have no legal rights at all. The newest is a tiny preemie newborn.

In addition to 11 years of emotional struggle, I've had over 8 years of NO SEX, which fortunately has been resolved quite well by a sweet butch I've started dating.

What else... I'm a "low femme" - makeup's for dates and special occasions, high spike heels are long retired, and I have an insatiable lust for power tools (though wouldn't mind finding a handsome butch to use them instead of me!). My new love is roller derby - not skating yet, just being an official, but I'm going to skate later...

Anyway... hello! I'd especially love to hear from anyone who lives in or regularly visits the Rehoboth area. My only butch/femme good friends are moving out of state, and I definitely hope to meet more of my tribe down here.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,691 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

well hey there from an even slower/even lower East Coast state .
Jump on in, water's fine....enjoy your evening. Look forward to reading your threads and posts more.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Helloo and welcome to the Planet! Hope you are enjoying yourself.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #5
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet from your northern neighbor
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote