Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 08-29-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
butchboi1999

How Do You Identify?:
Outlaw
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever
Relationship Status:
I have a beloved

butchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputationbutchboi1999 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Western MA here I am

Hey all,

So, I am not good at introducing myself but I am from Western MA, gender outlaw who is getting into wrestling. I have a wonderful beloved who has and is supporting me through my journey of discovery. I'm 29 (30 in October) and looking to make some new friends, travel and be more fluid in my life. This may all sound like a giant run on sentence but I hope you get the jist of it all.

Plus does anyone know of wrestling leagues around here?
butchboi1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to butchboi1999 For This Useful Post: