Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > Other Sexualities And Identities

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2016, 04:05 PM   #1
catlady

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

catlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputationcatlady Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy Any sexual lesbians dating asexuals?

I just want to hear from your experiences how you work things out dating an asexual or.. if you are asexual how is it dating someone sexual.

My fiancee isn't really consider stone butch. She likes being touched sometimes but doesn't care for it. She focuses her attention on me during sex. So most of the time I feel like a pillow princess... not that I mind. But I know to her, sex isn't important to her and she sometimes doesn't realize that she turns me on accidentally... and then I get sexually rejected when she doesn't want to have sex.

I lose a lot of self-esteem when I get rejected, and it doesn't help that I'm more sexual than her. Sometimes I just wish I was asexual too, so sex wouldn't be important. I know she tries her best to please me when she wants to, so I know at least she still tries. I don't want to force her to have sex with me when she doesn't want to (it's a turn off anyway). It should be her free will to decide.

How did you deal with it? Are you still together in the relationship? I just would like some advice. It's been slowly affecting my relationship. Also I just would like to mention that I'm in a long distance relationship. I see her almost every month now for 2-3 weeks. The last visit I stayed for 2 weeks, and we had sex 4 times. And... I didn't find it sexually enough for me when she felt that that was enough sex? It makes me feel shallow.

Sorry for the long rambling.