Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 05-09-2010, 10:47 AM   #81
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I moved last wknd. Let me tell you, I had NO clue how much shit I really had, when I say shit I really mean shit that I did not need to keep. God I could of used this site 6 wks ago.

So now, I spend my free time getting rid of "shit"... YUK!!

PS.. the toy boxed does not get touched... lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #82
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

.... swelling! The bruising is still there and will take a few days to go away. But Saturday, I got rid of a tooth with a root canal that cracked down below the gum. Extractions can be tough stuff.

Ice please!!?
Old 05-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #83
freyja

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

freyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud offreyja has much to be proud of

Today i got rid of a very old couch.
unfortunately one of my cats had hidden in the couch and the super did not know that and threw the couch out, along with my kitty.

Needless to say, it was some time before i figured out where my cat could have vanished to when i got home (they had tossed it out while i was out)
That was some adventure.

Is that called "kitty recycling" ? hahahahahaaha-

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freyja For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 05:20 PM   #84
cali4nyaprincess23

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Relationship Status:
Hys Lady

cali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputationcali4nyaprincess23 Has the BEST Reputation

30.00 dollars
cali4nyaprincess23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:09 AM   #85
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

ALL of the wood on the porch....FINALLY
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:17 AM   #86
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Well this weekend really...and continuing into the week....

I started pruning "stuff" when I decided to move....furniture, books like crazy and all of that....but find the more I get rid of the easier it is to live in my house...more space, easier to clean, and finding I'm not missing anything that I've donated or tossed, so....

The most recent....2 giant garbage sized bags of assorted clothes and kitchen stuff, another box of books (to a book sale for an ill child...awesome!), and a big box of "office stuff" to a co-worker who's still doing the job I used to do and can use it...

More to come....errrr.....go
Old 05-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #87
SF_Boi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Human
Relationship Status:
Ask Me

SF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST ReputationSF_Boi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today, I got rid of......

My old gas line. Living in San Francisco, an old gas line could mean real troble in the event of an earthquake. The construction guys are outside working as we speak! One project at a time!
SF_Boi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SF_Boi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 09:44 AM   #88
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

So far today.... 3 large bags of papers to shred or burn!! and several things ready for the good will.

I WILL get done with this junk today!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2010, 11:31 AM   #89
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today I put away a yummy sandwich and an orange. Yesterday, however, I went through some boxes and tossed/recycled old papers and bits of this and that as I reorganized some of my crafts. I started a yard sale box too!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #90
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

It may not be material stuff, but today I got rid of all the applications on my facebook account...no more wasting time on things that I don't actually enjoy or care about. More secure for my computer too!
Old 05-24-2010, 08:07 PM   #91
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
ALL of the wood on the porch....FINALLY
Hmmm, if all the wood on the porch is gone, is it still considered a porch?
Just askin...
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #92
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

I'm getting ready to move to Florida to be with my

To do that, I have to get me, my son, our animals and all our stuff down there too....about 1300 miles away.

I've been pruning belongings like crazy....and yet....the moving company rep came on Friday to work up my estimate (drum roll please) and it's over $3,000 to move all my stuff.

The part that shocked me though is when he told me that the estimated weight was 6,000 pounds. That's 3 tons of furniture, clothes, toys, dishes and various "stuff" that I've accumulated...not counting the immense quantity I've already given away.

That's the weight of your average female elephant...

I think it's time to do another pruning....
Old 06-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #93
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I'm getting ready to move to Florida to be with my

To do that, I have to get me, my son, our animals and all our stuff down there too....about 1300 miles away.

I've been pruning belongings like crazy....and yet....the moving company rep came on Friday to work up my estimate (drum roll please) and it's over $3,000 to move all my stuff.

The part that shocked me though is when he told me that the estimated weight was 6,000 pounds. That's 3 tons of furniture, clothes, toys, dishes and various "stuff" that I've accumulated...not counting the immense quantity I've already given away.

That's the weight of your average female elephant...

I think it's time to do another pruning....
I had a ginormous yard sale before I moved from Florida to Washington and the proceeds from the sale went to my moving budget. And even then, honestly, I could have sold a LOT more but I was too emotionally attached to a bunch of crap.

Just remember....STUFF can be bought again if need be but honestly...most of us don't *need* the stuff we have. Unless it's an heirloom or you or your kids cannot live without it (not including tantrum inducing stuff they'll forget about in 1.3 months), sell it. You're move will be lighter and your wallet heavier, which is the way we all like to be, no?

Good luck! Cross country moves can be excruciating not only financially but emotionally and psychologically too.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #94
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oh, I forgot what I was going to say when I came in here...

I got rid of some hair today....and money....but my waxer is quite happy.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #95
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

A few more pounds!!! Can you say "happy dance"?!?!?:weightshock :
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 09:34 PM   #96
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I cleaned out my garage and got rid of three VERY large garbage cans full of stuff that was pretty much just crap. Also I put a box of household stuff like vases and candlesticks and mugs out on the curb along with a decent condition coffee table, a twin bed frame and several captains chairs from an old converted van. People came and took them all! I was so happy. I got to get rid of them, but they did not get wasted, they got recycled sort of. I was really smiling when I saw my neighbors pick up two of the van seats. Now they are sitting on them on their front porch - they make great recliners!

Today I was eyeing an upper rack in my closet, but was too tired to go at it. Soon, baby, soon!
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 10:22 PM   #97
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

today i got rid of a much beloved tshirt. I have a lot of tshirts...but this one was special. I have gotten too chubby to wear it like i used to. I did find it a good home...my sister took it.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:42 PM   #98
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

A rash

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:28 PM   #99
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Purses!

I know that this might make me seem outlandish in the femme world, but I made arrangements to get rid of most of my purses todat. Perhaps I'll put them on Queerbay-for free. I'm keeping my brown silk Lama Bag for special occasions, my dark maroon Monks Bag for everyday occasions, my big brown stripped purse b/c it's become part of the family. That is all. 3 purses. Now if I can par down my shoes.....
Lady_Wu
Old 06-17-2010, 02:51 PM   #100
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got rid of some trash today, started a yard sale box, reorganized some things and have started a donation box to take to Goodwill and the food bank. So, not all of it is technically *gone* but it's on its way.

I'm misunderestimated.