Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 10-06-2012, 06:20 AM   #281
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 07:35 AM   #282
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

A little somethin' somethin' to soothe spirits bruised by the first debate.

Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #283
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Anyone watching the 1st debate tonight?
I did.. we had a debate party and had a few friends over and soem strangers too. It was fun but was a little disapointed Obama didnt go for the juggler when he had a chance !.

Little Feather
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #284
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
ok I spit tea all over the desk and monitor........
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #285
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #286
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I was going back and forth from one of those clickable electoral college maps and the recent polls on realclearpolitics, and it's kind of encouraging. Obama could lose Ohio and Florida and still win.

Here's the headspinning political shit. If Obama got Ohio, but lost Florida, Iowa, Nevada, and Colorado -- all possible -- there would be an electoral college TIE. And the Republican majority house would elect the President.

Actually there are several ways that could happen. *shudder*
The Following User Says Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 09:46 PM   #287
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

http://www.politicususa.com/romney.html

I tend not to get too worked up about polls.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #288
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
http://www.politicususa.com/romney.html

I tend not to get too worked up about polls.
That's gallup and it's registered, not likely voters. I would love to be reassured, but . . .

I heard that Gallup is switching tomorrow to reporting only likely voters, so Obama will look like he took a hit if you look at Gallup numbers over the two days without realizing that. NPR said so, so it must be true.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:53 PM   #289
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
That's gallup and it's registered, not likely voters. I would love to be reassured, but . . .
Still I don't get worked up about polls, still too far out to be of any real indicator. I will be more optimistic at the exit polls. Polls in themselves are inaccurate.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #290
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Still I don't get worked up about polls, still too far out to be of any real indicator. I will be more optimistic at the exit polls. Polls in themselves are inaccurate.
I heard most of the exit polls were cancelled.

Anyway, that five that the article you cited reports -- poof, gone tomorrow when they report likely voters.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...ly-voters.html
Old 10-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #291
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Michelle Bachmann has a lesbian step-sister whom she has treated with kindness and respect her entire life -- except that as a politician she calls gays and lesbians depraved and vile.

It points out to me just how cynical many of these folks are. They are taking these positions knowing it will reach a certain constituency. Hate mongering when you don't even hate. That's worse somehow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/14/op...pagewanted=all
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 06:21 PM   #292
Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Oh, I'VE got one!

This ultra-religious scare-tactic video pissed me the F off the other day. It's horrible! Nothing but fear-mongering and propaganda. It made me feel physically ill when I watched it.

http://youtu.be/D9vQt6IXXaM

Last edited by Girl_On_Fire; 10-21-2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Apparently I don't know how to embed YouTube videos.
Girl_On_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Girl_On_Fire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #293
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

http://veracitystew.com/2012/10/21/i...ction-process/

UN to monitor US election.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 12:04 AM   #294
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Hillary sounds like she means it when she said in an interview with Marie Claire that she will not be running in 2016, that she wants to just live her life. "Clinton said. . . . But I really want to just have my own time back. I want to just be my own person. I'm looking forward to that.'"

The last quote I read by Bill -- and this isn't old -- was that she just needs a rest, give her a rest, and then . . .

I think she means it. She has lost her ambition for the job, something which Bill will only do the day he dies.

It's kind of scary because there is not another Democrat out there powerful enough to just take the nomination and likely win the election. She could. I don't blame her though. It's a nasty business. I wish her luck and happiness.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 09:13 AM   #295
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #296
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

IRS asked to investigate Catholic bishops’ political meddling

click on this can of worms to get the rest of the story!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 11:08 AM   #297
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Tea Party Paul Ryan Greece Budget
Info to Call your Senators and House Reps

Dear ,
Now that you have signed our petition to stop Rep. Paul Ryan's Republican job-killing budget and support the Congressional Progressive Caucus Back to Work Budget, there is one more thing to do to make our voices heard: call your member of Congress and tell them to say NO to the Ryan budget and YES to jobs and shared prosperity.

Here’s how: Call (202) 224-3121 and ask to be connected to your representative. (Or use this webpage to find your member’s name and phone number.)

We've already gotten close to 100,000 people to say "yes" to investing in jobs and rebuilding an economy that works for all of us, not just the people at the top. Your call to Congress will underscore that message.

The House is about to begin debate this afternoon, and a vote could come later today. Now is the time to pick up the phone and make the call. Tell your member of Congress to choose jobs, not austerity. Vote NO on the Ryan job-killing budget and YES for the Back to Work Budget.

Thank you again for all you do.

Roger Hickey, Co-Director
Campaign for America's Future
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2013, 12:22 PM   #298
NorCalStud

How Do You Identify?:
gaea's Daddy and Fiance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ours
Relationship Status:
Engaged with gaea:-)

Thanked 1,465 Times in 359 Posts
NorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST ReputationNorCalStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default From Ca.

Done. Thankyou for making it easy.

Che
NorCalStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NorCalStud For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #299
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation
Default AZ Legislators Backlash LGBT Non Discrimination Legislation with "Bathroom Bill"

Just when we all thought that AZ could not get anymore fucking insane, just when we started to believe that the Feds are really going to handle the anti immigrant battleground that is the AZ legislature, just when Phoenix, decides to pass a non discrimination bill...there is a backlash from the conservatives.

Does this really surprise any of us?

Sort of.

Oh how it sucks to be caught off guard.

The city of Phoenix wants to make it a crime to use a public bathroom that is not in alignment with a persons birth certificate.

Seriously.

Bathroom Bill Targets Trans AZ - Backlash to Non Discrimination Legislation

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:15 PM   #300
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation
Default Really Michigan Republicans?

Okay, not ALL Michigan Republicans but a member of the Michigan Republican National Committee (RNC). A person who holds a postion of official leadership in the Michigan Republican Party.

I think people are getting scared about the possibility of the fair and right thing to do, just might happen. (But I know our laws are not necessarily about Fair and Just.)

__________________________________________________ ___________

A Michigan RNC Committeeman Wants You to Know the Truth About "Filthy" Homosexuality

By David Weigel
Posted Wednesday, March 27, 2013, at 10:48 AM

Dave Agema is a Republican National Commiteeman from Michigan, one of the state's three avatars in the organization. His successful campaign for the job told voters that there "simply weren't enough conservatives" in the RNC to challenge "the big government Republicans." He gets to vote on party bylaws, on the chairman -- stuff like that. And he's not really on board with this kinder, gentler Republican Party jive. A source points me to Agema's Facebook page (viewable only to Friends), where Agema has shared a semi-viral list by "Frank Joseph, M.D.," all about the threats posed by homosexuals.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/20...sexuality.html

Everyone Should Know
These Statistics on Homosexuals

Frank Joseph, M.D.

http://www.traditioninaction.org/Hot...Statistcs.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: