Old 06-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
TaylorMade

How Do You Identify?:
Taylor
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

TaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST ReputationTaylorMade Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Made my own Harness & Packer

I posted this on other Transman forums to maybe help someone else who may not be able to afford one..Mine is a Pack and Play.
Last night I sat there and thought, I cant afford a packer and harness but I can make one...
So I looked on YouTube in the (Do it yourself Info) A lot of the stuff I didn't have, but there was this one guy who said to use the elastic waist band from Briefs, cut the bottom part off, in the front cut a small hole, just enough to fit your packer threw..
In my case I had a dildo and I hollowed it out so it would be flexible but usable, In the back I put a piece I cut off the end of the dildo and stretched it to make it bigger so it wouldn't slip through..It works really well..Makes me feel very good and less of a freak.
This will do until I can afford one and get where I am going in NY an get a job...
Where there's a will there's a way..
If you would like picture of instructions let me know..Thank you!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Good info, man.. Thanks for sharing
Old 06-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #3
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent job! That is the type of thinking that will see you thru, I think. Nice work.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:

Tags
briefs, harness, packer