Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Old 04-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #561
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh I so hear you on the puddy tat...when I was at Miss Scarlett's last week, her cat jumped up and down on my head and side all night long..woke me so many times..lol..BUT I wouldn't trade her in my life for anything else!!! My life is so much richer and fuller with her in it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I am eternally grateful for Ami
for the sun shinning even if it's cold, it brightens my mood.
For the 2 hours of restful sleep with out our precious puddy cat romping round the bed and picking at the bottom of the bed, therefore getting my ass out of bed in the weeeeee hours of the morn to throw her feline butt out the door!
Life is fun!
Old 04-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #562
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am incredibly grateful/thankful for having a life partner who values, respects and honors my chosen path in life and who supports my vision for not only my future but ours as a family. She genuinly listens to my thoughts, fears, desires and never belittles or negates the time and effort I put into that process. She truly sees my heart and gets me, and for that I am eternally grateful.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 11:26 PM   #563
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am thankful for my girl...Miss Scarlett! She always sees so much in me..she is so kind, so loving, so giving, and treats me with utmost respect and dignity...far more than I deserve.
She listens to me when I talk of my deceased wife, with open arms and heart...and holds me when I cry...she gets me..she understands me..she blesses my life...in every way..with her love and presence....I am so grateful for her......
Old 04-06-2012, 07:11 AM   #564
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

My family in Texas and our collective strength
Old 04-06-2012, 07:58 AM   #565
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
I am incredibly grateful/thankful for having a life partner who values, respects and honors my chosen path in life and who supports my vision for not only my future but ours as a family. She genuinly listens to my thoughts, fears, desires and never belittles or negates the time and effort I put into that process. She truly sees my heart and gets me, and for that I am eternally grateful.

i am thankful for this exact same thing.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #566
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

I am thankful for taking good care of myself in a relationship situation that was emotionally hard to navigate. I'm grateful to realize that I can see when things aren't healthy for me and when they are.

Learning what doesn't work provides me with clarity around what does. It's a blessing.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 10:43 AM   #567
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
I am thankful for my girl...Miss Scarlett! She always sees so much in me..she is so kind, so loving, so giving, and treats me with utmost respect and dignity...far more than I deserve.
She listens to me when I talk of my deceased wife, with open arms and heart...and holds me when I cry...she gets me..she understands me..she blesses my life...in every way..with her love and presence....I am so grateful for her......

Dude, you got that precisely because you deserve it! jus' sayin'

TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #568
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

aww thanks buddy! You are an awesome friend...thank you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimilDeeps View Post
Dude, you got that precisely because you deserve it! jus' sayin'

Old 04-06-2012, 11:46 AM   #569
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Some insurance companies that cover my sessions for people!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #570
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am thankful for all my AWESOME friends....my friends are my family.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #571
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

i'm gratefull for my sanity lol )))))))
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #572
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thankful for lots of things,my family,my friend Clay and his Lady,new and old friends that have been around sice I was a wee pup.Speaking of fur kids my life would be very lonely with out the fur kids i've had in my life over the years..each and everyone has a special place in my heart.Rowdy is my protector from day one,the new pup ..well I call her Li'll chit my son calls her the maniack..sence she has arived this place has been intotal termoil with puppy antics that I can help but smile at even when I shouldnt.
I am really thankful for finaly getting old enough to get on medicade,yeah I know,but being on it has now made it possable to get the med help to improve my situation with my never ending back probs.Starting on the 10 th the new and hopefully new chapter in recovery starts,i've already been told it will be a bit of a rough road but over the next couple of monts with near daily appointments of one kind or another to give me more moblity and way less pain.I can do this!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #573
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

...being able to get everything we need at the grocery store
Old 04-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #574
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am thankful for my health, my loves and always having "enough".

I am thankful to God for my many blessings.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #575
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm thankful for:

My Mother and Pop (and their continued good health) and the rest of my wonderful family, who has always stood by me, no matter what, even though sometimes, they make me grit my teeth.

One of the most kind, truly beautiful women G-d ever put on this earth to go through life with as my partner. She puts up with my nonsense and is truly one of a kind.

Having a beautiful, comfortable, secure home to call my own and enough money to be able to pay others to do what I cannot, physically, do myself. (thanks especially to my landscaper, Juan)

My little gang of froggies who never fail to be waiting for me to come home to them at night. They always have a smile...and Ivan has lots of songs... for dear ol' Dad!!!

For a good, secure job that pays really well and great coworkers who tolerate me when I have to take off, sometimes a *lot*, because of my health issues.

For being able to retire early with enough money in the bank, benefits and reasonably good health enough to enjoy the remaining years of my life being able to do what I want.

For an upcoming road trip with her to a mountain ranch resort in Utah where we can enjoy the peace and quiet....and each other's company.

I am a very lucky and blessed guy.

~Theo~
Old 04-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #576
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Our moon connection.. ♥
It keeps Us close, when distanced..
And reminds me of the jetty, the moon dance, the sparkly dreams..
He always watches over me, always..

Damn, i love Him so muchly..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #577
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

her..

and because it's EASTER and all, life!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:42 AM   #578
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am thankful I finally slept! I am also thankful for the people in my life...my true friends who can TALK to me, be HONEST with me, VALUE me as a person/friend and RESPECT me ....
Being Easter and all the memories of past...its a good time to give thanks for the people who have come into my life - for various reasons and times - I have learned something from them all....
HAPPY EASTER!
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #579
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I too am sleeping so much better thanks to an anti- inflammatory that has released pain in my body, making me more comfortable so I can sleep! Its wonderful!

I am grateful that my troubled daughter is getting help..maybe someday she and I will be closer but for now, what I truly want, is for her to be safe.

I am grateful for the Scrapbooking crowd on here...they are making a sign for my store and I am blown away by their kindness!

I am grateful that I am making holiday dinner for me and My chrissy and my sister.

I am grateful I have a happy life, full of things to do and while limited, I have stretched it to be the fullest it can be!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 09:18 AM   #580
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

I am thankful for my girl...being here with me..enjoying this gorgeous weather, the Island, dolphins, knife displays, lunches in cool places, having HER in my life..is amazing..who needs Easter Bunny chocolates......lol..my awesome friends on this Planet...being able to wake up another day on this Earth....being able to walk...albeit it with limits and pain...BUT I do it! Having such an incredible apartment, I LOVE my Island...my life...my girl...my friends...my CRUSH....and the PLANET!

Tags
thankful