Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > California Forums

Old 10-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #241
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
belive Facebook is the happening place about the SD Bonfire. I don't have a wall, so I can't see the faces. I'll be there..

:
I know, I was just giving a half-assed bump to this thread!
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:27 AM   #242
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
I know, I was just giving a half-assed bump to this thread!
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #243
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Justin and I will be there too! Around 6ish I think. See you there! :-)

Quote:
Who's going to the bonfire Saturday? Not seeing much talk of it in the last couple of days. I'll be there!
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #244
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Enjoyed the bonfire, although was a bit chilly by the end of the night

Thanks to everyone who came and we need to do it again soon
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #245
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Bon Fire Dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Enjoyed the bonfire, although was a bit chilly by the end of the night

Thanks to everyone who came and we need to do it again soon
It was great to see everyone. Had you all joined us at the Girls Grill , it would have made you warm. Looked like that Chocolate Margarita was pretty hot stuff.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2011, 06:31 PM   #246
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone... sorry we missed the SD Bon fire this year... was really looking forward to going. So glad to see the pic's that were posted on FB... Tommi, your still look'n as fine as ever... haven't seen you in forever... loved all the smilely faces. Maybe next time we will make it down. Love and miss everyone.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:41 AM   #247
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Tommi;434402]It was great to see everyone. Had you all joined us at the Girls Grill , it would have made you warm. Looked like that Chocolate Margarita was pretty hot stuff.

LOL.. no it looked like TOMMI was the hot stuff!! hehe... had girls coming left and right. It was a great time.... I look forward to doing it again!! :-D

Smiles,
Starry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #248
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes;

LOL.. no it looked like TOMMI was the hot stuff!! hehe... had girls coming left and right. It was a great time.... I look forward to doing it again!! :-D

Smiles,
Starry
Oh yes, Tommi was definitely the hot ticket of the evening!

The bonfire was fantastic and I had so much fun meeting everyone. The bar was also a blast! It was certainly a wild evening! The parts I remember were awesome. I can't wait to see everyone again!!

LG
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 01:58 AM   #249
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

[quote=starryeyes;434893]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
It was great to see everyone. Had you all joined us at the Girls Grill , it would have made you warm. Looked like that Chocolate Margarita was pretty hot stuff.

Smiles,
Starry

I did have a wonderful time....and am ready for some more of all the above.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #250
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

[quote=Tommi;436003]
Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyes View Post

I did have a wonderful time....and am ready for some more of all the above.
Ditto, Tommi!! I'm excited about the next get-together! I am ready for more. Which reminds me.....I think we elected Starry to be in charge of organizing the next So Cal dinner gathering, did we not?
The Following User Says Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #251
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Default PICTURES! Finally!!!

Hey gang,
I finally uploaded some pictures from the bonfire! They are in the gallery as an album under my user name. Took me long enough, huh?

Starry, when and where is our next So Cal gathering??? Hmmmm???

LG
Old 10-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #252
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Can someone in OC or San Diego do me a favor? There is a monthly mag (focused on gay boys mostly) called Rage. It's one of those free ones. Can you grab a copy of October for me? I have a Tarotscope column that I'd like to have a hard copy of.

PM me if you can assist!
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 12:58 PM   #253
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Can someone in OC or San Diego do me a favor? There is a monthly mag (focused on gay boys mostly) called Rage. It's one of those free ones. Can you grab a copy of October for me? I have a Tarotscope column that I'd like to have a hard copy of.

PM me if you can assist!

Hey honey, I just called the Community Center and they are mailing me the Oct issue!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #254
Dante

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym
Relationship Status:
Single

Dante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST ReputationDante Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Hey honey, I just called the Community Center and they are mailing me the Oct issue!

Scratch that. Went to the Community Center and got you the mag. PM me so I can get your address and mail it to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #255
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Happy Halloween to all my So Cal friends! I hope everyone has a fun day and night!
Old 11-01-2011, 11:27 PM   #256
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Happy Halloween to all my So Cal friends! I hope everyone has a fun day and night!
Thanks LG~~Belated HH to you..Hope it was wonderful and full of tricks and Treats.

Hi Everyone,

FYI:
The Palm Springs Pride Parade is scheduled for Sunday, November 6th. The parade starts at 10:00 A.M. at Ramon Road and travels north on Palm Canyon Drive. (Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour--Pacific Daylight Time ends on November 6th at 2 a.m.) This year’s theme will be: “Justice today. Equality forever!” The theme reflects and celebrates the progress achieved towards equality while also serving as a reminder that the struggle for equal rights for all individuals continues.

Warm Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #257
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Hey!

Are you all interested in getting together again? Let's schedule something, like a dinner... or maybe a fun event that might be happening?? What do you all think??

Miss you guys!
Lisa
Old 11-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #258
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hey!

Are you all interested in getting together again? Let's schedule something, like a dinner... or maybe a fun event that might be happening?? What do you all think??

Miss you guys!
Lisa
I am down 4 that, depending on locale.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:40 PM   #259
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Quote:
Hey!

Miss you guys!
Lisa
Starry!
Thank you so much for posting this. YES!!!! We have to gather soon! I miss everyone!
I think we should do a dinner somewhere. I am open to any location. Something in the middle would be good.

LG
Old 11-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #260
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Ok, what is the middle for everyone? Riverside? OC?
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post: