Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Georgia Forums

Old 12-07-2012, 08:09 AM   #281
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default TGIF!!!

Yippee! Almost the weekend! Don't forget to give our lovely Ms. Duchess some happy birthday greetings today! Hope everyone is having a good start to the holiday month! The Indigo Girls are playing with the Georgia Symphony tonight and I can't wait. Anyone doing anything festive this weekend?

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #282
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Yippee! Almost the weekend! Don't forget to give our lovely Ms. Duchess some happy birthday greetings today! Hope everyone is having a good start to the holiday month! The Indigo Girls are playing with the Georgia Symphony tonight and I can't wait. Anyone doing anything festive this weekend?

Katniss~~
OMG really? I waaaaaant. I've never seen them live.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #283
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
OMG really? I waaaaaant. I've never seen them live.
They are Georgia Girls so play here often. It was really nice with the symphony as the back up. They tour outside the U.S. so you never know if they might head your way!

On another note....why yes, it is getting to be a lot like winter in Ga. The cat has been glued to the heating duct all afternoon. Also giving me the "just because you leave for work does not mean that the heat needs to go down you inconsiderate heifer" look.

JD...how is the "almost white rabbit"? Is it warm? Is it safe? Inquiring minds want to know.....

Katniss~~
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 04:30 PM   #284
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,698 Times in 7,720 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
They are Georgia Girls so play here often. It was really nice with the symphony as the back up. They tour outside the U.S. so you never know if they might head your way!

On another note....why yes, it is getting to be a lot like winter in Ga. The cat has been glued to the heating duct all afternoon. Also giving me the "just because you leave for work does not mean that the heat needs to go down you inconsiderate heifer" look.

JD...how is the "almost white rabbit"? Is it warm? Is it safe? Inquiring minds want to know.....

Katniss~~
I used to see them all the time around Athens, and Little Five Points when I was there....before they got famous. They used to perform at the bookstore there.... Great times I had in HotLanta...sometimes I miss it so...
Old 12-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #285
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
I used to see them all the time around Athens, and Little Five Points when I was there....before they got famous. They used to perform at the bookstore there.... Great times I had in HotLanta...sometimes I miss it so...
i could just imagine if you lived here, we'd be getting into soooo much trouble
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #286
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
i could just imagine if you lived here, we'd be getting into soooo much trouble
ohhh GPS...don't you know it....us...alone...in that hotbed mecca...I know just enough to get in to....hopeful out of..trouble..."). We would be best buddies though...for sure. I plan on making my way North after first of year...know lots cool peeps that way...
Old 12-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #287
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Katniss~~
I saw the bunny this morning- he was huddled up under the gardenia bush next to my driveway, looking a bit cold (so did the gardenia bush, come to think. Maybe they were keeping each other warm). Anyway, his fur looks thicker- he's been working on his winter coat.

I worked in my back yard for a few hours on Sunday- the dog was out there with me for an hour...and not 5 minutes after I put the dog in, the bunny appeared... I said hello, and he ran up to me...I'm talking CHARGED me. He stopped RIGHT before crashing into me. I was actually so startled I took a step back! He sniffed my shoe and made cute faces, so I obligingly went in to get some dried banana slices for him. I think I just made sure that I will get startled by a charging rabbit again.

I'm no longer worried about him getting enough to eat (I leave a handful of timothy hay or greens for him every few days, just in case...and so does every other neighbor, most likely)... and he certainly seems to be holding his own against the neighborhood cats. But I do worry about him with winter coming.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #288
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Wow, this takes me back! Going to see them every week at the Little Five Points Pub was a big part of my early to mid twenties. And I didn't even realize they were playing this weekend.

In my past life (20+ years ago), I was a rock star. Quit laughing, I'm serious! I had the good fortune of working with the Indigo Girls professionally, but mostly I played my own songs in various bands (Ellen James Society, Viva La Diva) touring and making records, uh, I mean CDs...I played in every dive bar in the Southeast, trying to make it to the banquet table in a feast-or-famine profession.

Then I hit my mid 30s, and 401Ks and health insurance started looking a hell of a lot better than crowding into a van and sleeping on the sound guy's crumb-covered carpet, so I bailed out on the music thing. Still, I'm glad that I tried to take it as far as I could... I'll die with one less regret...lol. Besides, it's always fun to see the look on the faces of my present-day friends and coworkers when I mention that I've played bass on a Grammy nominated CD!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #289
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
ohhh GPS...don't you know it....us...alone...in that hotbed mecca...I know just enough to get in to....hopeful out of..trouble..."). We would be best buddies though...for sure. I plan on making my way North after first of year...know lots cool peeps that way...

Claybaby and GPS let loose in the ATL? The poor peach state won't be the same, charmed I'm sure.

Why do I envision bail money in the above scenario???

Katniss~~
Old 12-11-2012, 10:13 PM   #290
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Claybaby and GPS let loose in the ATL? The poor peach state won't be the same, charmed I'm sure.

Why do I envision bail money in the above scenario???

Katniss~~
CIJS: I have NOT a clue why I am thought of in this image...I am such a good, good boi...can't you see my halo, albeit crooked?I am honorbale......kind...gentle..loving...and so much more....
I am sure GPS is just as well...so how come we get this bad boiz reps? lol
Old 12-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #291
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation
Default Georgia On My Mind........

I just spotted the title of this thread and my thoughts were pulled back to memories of my friend who passed away recently. I am almost certain every woman who has the name "Georgia" has had this song sung to her.

Georgia was beautiful on the inside and outside. Another good femme, brightened up this world for many. Yes, Georgia is on my mind.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2012, 08:33 AM   #292
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
CIJS: I have NOT a clue why I am thought of in this image...I am such a good, good boi...can't you see my halo, albeit crooked?I am honorbale......kind...gentle..loving...and so much more....
I am sure GPS is just as well...so how come we get this bad boiz reps? lol
Simple...because we only see 1 "shade of Clay" on this forum and you already admitted there are at least 49 more....it's *always* the quiet ones that cause the most mischief in the end.

As for GPS....those initials are too close to GSP...Georgia State Patrol....again...nothing but trouble can come of that (still smarting from my speeding ticket....)

Katniss~~
Old 12-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #293
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Simple...because we only see 1 "shade of Clay" on this forum and you already admitted there are at least 49 more....it's *always* the quiet ones that cause the most mischief in the end.

As for GPS....those initials are too close to GSP...Georgia State Patrol....again...nothing but trouble can come of that (still smarting from my speeding ticket....)

Katniss~~
IKR....I resemble that remark...and am proud of it, too....variety..the "spice of life"..and mary mac......
I have to agree with the closeness of GPS and GSP...that there is a whole world of trouble..lol
How da booboo? Here ya go..hands ya green lolly...I like red myself...
Have a sputnikifically orbiting day my friend...
quiet, huh? Hmm...scratches chin...hmm...let's see what can I get into this day??? smirk....
Old 12-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #294
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
I saw the bunny this morning- he was huddled up under the gardenia bush next to my driveway, looking a bit cold (so did the gardenia bush, come to think. Maybe they were keeping each other warm). Anyway, his fur looks thicker- he's been working on his winter coat.

I worked in my back yard for a few hours on Sunday- the dog was out there with me for an hour...and not 5 minutes after I put the dog in, the bunny appeared... I said hello, and he ran up to me...I'm talking CHARGED me. He stopped RIGHT before crashing into me. I was actually so startled I took a step back! He sniffed my shoe and made cute faces, so I obligingly went in to get some dried banana slices for him. I think I just made sure that I will get startled by a charging rabbit again.

I'm no longer worried about him getting enough to eat (I leave a handful of timothy hay or greens for him every few days, just in case...and so does every other neighbor, most likely)... and he certainly seems to be holding his own against the neighborhood cats. But I do worry about him with winter coming.
JD ...you make me laugh...seems like the bunny owns the grounds around
The town...and has control of the neighbor's pets...maybe the neighbors too.
He must be a magic bunny! Smart...FYI...bunnies love orange slices and apples..some vitamins...I bet you will feed it to em too...hehehe
Damn iPad ...not friendly to user.
Thanks for the update
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2012, 09:07 PM   #295
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

I have a bunny observation and question. I noticed today after being charged (yep, it's happened 3 times now, it's how he greets me) that the bunny appears to be getting a double chin. I thought maybe it was thicker hair around the neck, but no, it really seems to be a distinct skin roll.

So I read up on it, and learned that he may be a she. Female rabbits store their fat under their chin- a dewlap. It's not nearly as pronounced as the pictures on google, so maybe it's the start of one?

I also learned that overweight males get dewlaps....and lord knows this rabbit is not hurting for food. His exercise consists of hopping from yard to yard taking the carrots, cabbage and berries that have been left out for him.

Katniss? DMW? Do I need to cut back on my raspberry offerings? Not that I can do much about the rest of the neighborhood... Is this ironic or what??? The poor tame house rabbit that is left to fend for himself outdoors, and the worst thing that happens to him is....obesity???

Last edited by The JD; 12-15-2012 at 09:13 PM.
The JD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The JD For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2012, 08:38 PM   #296
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
I have a bunny observation and question. I noticed today after being charged (yep, it's happened 3 times now, it's how he greets me) that the bunny appears to be getting a double chin.

So I read up on it, and learned that he may be a she.

Katniss? DMW? Do I need to cut back on my raspberry offerings? Not that I can do much about the rest of the neighborhood... Is this ironic or what??? The poor tame house rabbit that is left to fend for himself outdoors, and the worst thing that happens to him is....obesity???
What we need here is a rabbit whisperer. Otherwise my vote is "he" is a "she" which means.....you have a new girlfriend. Female rabbits often charge around like that when their little hormones start kicking in. And yes, I am totally lmao at the thought of you running indoors because you were being charged at by a randy rabbit! But...research shows...the way to stop her from charging is (waaaiiit for it)...to take away her credit card.
( I know...baaaad)

Katniss~~
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2012, 08:04 AM   #297
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,184 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Georgia

Happy Holidays everyone. Im excited ill be having a white xmas. Safe travels everyone and have a great New Years!
Old 12-25-2012, 11:09 PM   #298
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Stay safe if you have to go out tonight. The rain is coming in sideways here at my house.

Blessings!

Katniss~~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #299
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I am happy to see this thread is still alive and thriving.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:15 AM   #300
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
I am happy to see this thread is still alive and thriving.

Well, re-introduce yourself, tell them all about you...the self taught artist you are and how much I like your work.
Share that part of you with them, uh huh, ok.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: