EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,030 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

I am in awe that there are people out there who have not witnessed the amazing white pudding! It's also a kind of sausage, but is filled with mostly meal and pork/pork fat. You cook it a similar way to blood sausage by dumping it in the frying pan for a few minutes (or you can put the whole thing in the oven, but I prefer to chop it up and fry it). Like with blood sausage the best is when you cook it to the point of being a big crumbly...or at least that's how I like it, lol. Now go forth to your local delicatessen!

God this is making me drool...we need a sausage thread, I'm severely craving currywurst and white pudding here, lol.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: