Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-30-2014, 03:52 PM   #9301
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I'm single! Not looking for anything other than meeting new people. It's been a while since I entered the dating game, and not really sure how to go about it, but here's a start I am from San Diego. Nice to meet you all!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2014, 03:54 PM   #9302
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single and more than ready to mingle

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and so happy I found it...but still searching for my femme partner in crime..maybe she's hiding out on this forum.....
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2014, 02:38 AM   #9303
tiaras-and-books

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
in a relationship with someone wonderful. :)

tiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputationtiaras-and-books Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I would have to add that I'm a 2x4 butch tho and I don't get 'hints'.
2x4! I'd forgotten that term somehow! Yes, that is me. I always miss the clues, or if I catch them then I talk myself out of thinking they're anything. "They're just being nice."
tiaras-and-books is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tiaras-and-books For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2014, 10:53 PM   #9304
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Hello to all fellow singles and a for the single femmes If you don't know me most of my friends call me Alix. I am a combination of OS, a Knight born in the wrong era, and a wolf that mates for life and protects those he loves for longer.

I am single and while I am ok with that I really would like to meet someone special. Have a great week everyone
The Following User Says Thank You to LoyalWolfsBlade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 08:43 PM   #9305
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Hello from Oklahoma! Single, 37 years old, butch. Here looking to make new friends maybe open to a relationship, but in no hurry!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 03:01 PM   #9306
MsBluem

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones are fine
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 1,845 Times in 372 Posts
MsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST ReputationMsBluem Has the BEST Reputation

I've posted in here before, I think. Still here. Still single. Still want to change that. Still unsure how. Dating is hard.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:07 PM   #9307
curlyredhead

How Do You Identify?:
Female to Male "Straight"
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

curlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputationcurlyredhead Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBluem View Post
I've posted in here before, I think. Still here. Still single. Still want to change that. Still unsure how. Dating is hard.
How on earth are you not taken? What's wrong with people. You are beautiful you know. I wish you were closer so I could ask you on a date myself
curlyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlyredhead For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 12:22 AM   #9308
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/she/lady that likes a butch to run their fingers through her hair
Relationship Status:
Single

Penmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good idea

Hey there,

I'm also a single femme, single mom living in Toronto. Great to see so much conversation on this planet dang I have to go to sleep but reading this is so much fun! Love that it is here, the femme butch dynamic really needs to be celebrated more.

Later
Penmarked Femme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 12:25 AM   #9309
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Penmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalWolfsBlade View Post
Hello to all fellow singles and a for the single femmes If you don't know me most of my friends call me Alix. I am a combination of OS, a Knight born in the wrong era, and a wolf that mates for life and protects those he loves for longer.

I am single and while I am ok with that I really would like to meet someone special. Have a great week everyone
Nice quotes and nice to meet you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 12:27 AM   #9310
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Just wanted to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberStud View Post
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and so happy I found it...but still searching for my femme partner in crime..maybe she's hiding out on this forum.....
Cute! Oh that is too short to send. Cute cute cute...there did that do it?!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 02:26 AM   #9311
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penmarked Femme View Post
Hey there,

I'm also a single femme, single mom living in Toronto. Great to see so much conversation on this planet dang I have to go to sleep but reading this is so much fun! Love that it is here, the femme butch dynamic really needs to be celebrated more.

Later
Welcome to the BF Planet!

Albert Einstein
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 01:21 PM   #9312
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Single and not looking for a status change any time soon. I would, however, like to get to know more folks as friends and have more people to talk to. The plants and rocks here on the island get a little tired of hearing me ramble...LOL...

Hoping that taking PLENTY of time before allowing myself to get into a new relationship will help me learn to change things about myself that need to change and hoping I will learn to slow down and get to really know someone very intimately before jumping on the U-Haul out of convenience.

Meeting new folks and having friends to bounce things off of is a good start in my mind. Sooo...

Aloha Y'all Look forward to interactions with other single folks

tips hat
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 01:58 PM   #9313
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Single and not looking for a status change any time soon. I would, however, like to get to know more folks as friends and have more people to talk to. The plants and rocks here on the island get a little tired of hearing me ramble...LOL...

Hoping that taking PLENTY of time before allowing myself to get into a new relationship will help me learn to change things about myself that need to change and hoping I will learn to slow down and get to really know someone very intimately before jumping on the U-Haul out of convenience.

Meeting new folks and having friends to bounce things off of is a good start in my mind. Sooo...

Aloha Y'all Look forward to interactions with other single folks

tips hat
I hear ya Jess! Newly single myself and not in any rush to jump into anything serious anytime soon.

It's funny how for myself, I always tend to migrate back to this site when single because it gives me a sense of comfort, especially knowing there are people who get me here, whether Butch or femme or all those with their own definition of who they are.

I guess if and when someone that interests me comes along, I wouldn't turn her away but go very very slowly.

In the meantime, I'm reconnecting with people I already know and making some new friends already.

I'm here anytime because I get it especially since I almost just moved across the damn country. Glad that didn't happen but it very well could have.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 02:30 PM   #9314
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

<---- single and empowered. Love it! <3 <3

Happy Thursday Singles!!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2014, 07:25 PM   #9315
sultrybrunette50

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she, femme, lesbian.
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right Butch to sweep me off my heels!

sultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputationsultrybrunette50 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi there!

Music am a single Latin stone fem from NYC...I just joined a few days ago and I'm sure it's going to take a Lil while to get used to...I am hoping to make friends and if at all possible to also meety Butch Daddy/Dom of my dreams...I have several hobbies such as soap and cand making, I alter picture frames, make my own facial creams and infuse Olive oils with different types of herbs ..love reading, cooking ,dancing club Music & salsa and was a professional Belly dancer for 15 years...love cuddling while watching a good movie...If i was to write all about myself it would take me a while, I lead a very interesting life and still do ..I still ride horses and have been riding for the past 20 yes..., I'm a huge animal lover plus love children and the elderly...well enough about me, I would love to hear from some of you...enjoy your evening!!
Old 11-06-2014, 07:29 PM   #9316
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Happy Thursday evening!

Jess you shouldn't be single, well my opinion none of us should be single, we are an awesome and sexy bunch!

Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2014, 07:37 PM   #9317
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Single since 1990.......

Don't see that changing anytime soon
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2014, 07:39 PM   #9318
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

i love puppy and kitten breath. enjoy meeting all kinds of folks

work really hard and have had the same job over 20 years. many things I enjoy doing. am shy until I get to know you
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 11:53 AM   #9319
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Just peeking back in...
Old 11-09-2014, 01:01 PM   #9320
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

It's difficult to find that special connection with someone. And then sometimes they don't feel the same way or you don't feel the same way. It can be so discouraging. I understand why people retreat and choose to stop trying. That option is looking attractive to me right now. The other way just seems to bring nothing but pain. Ok, that's my therapy for the day! Lol
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post: