Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 06-14-2014, 03:34 PM   #561
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Ok. I just wanted to make sure it was the Quick Reply one and not the Quote button. So did you try another browser or the steps I had listed before?
Yes Linus I have ~ and I have my puter set up to dump the cookies . ty again 4 your efforts trying to fix this probem ~
Old 06-15-2014, 08:26 PM   #562
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

ok for some reason I cant get into chat and i download firefox emtied my cookies and cache and when i hit the chat button its a white screen and says chat rooms powered by powered by 123flash chat server software in small letter at the top...... I even upgraded my java

DaddyNik12
Old 06-17-2014, 08:12 PM   #563
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=DaddyNik12;915421]ok for some reason I cant get into chat and i download firefox emtied my cookies and cache and when i hit the chat button its a white screen and says chat rooms powered by powered by 123flash chat server software in small letter at the top...... I even upgraded my java

DaddyNik12[/QUOT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is what I see when I try to rep or post

says I do not have permission to access thispage.. due to 1. I amtrying to edit post b;ah blah 2, my account has been deactivated

this is still continuing ihave t earse the prior post to post and repping is a big problem too I miss posting ~ is their anyway to fix this ? I have done everything u asked me to do on my own end.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:41 AM   #564
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
this is what I see when I try to rep or post

says I do not have permission to access thispage.. due to 1. I amtrying to edit post b;ah blah 2, my account has been deactivated

this is still continuing ihave t earse the prior post to post and repping is a big problem too I miss posting ~ is their anyway to fix this ? I have done everything u asked me to do on my own end.

Hrmmm... I'm going to have to try and research this. It's possible that it's a side effect of some malware or something else. Do you have extensions/plug-ins/toolbars installed on your browsers? Which browsers did you try and do you have installed?

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:49 AM   #565
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyNik12 View Post
ok for some reason I cant get into chat and i download firefox emtied my cookies and cache and when i hit the chat button its a white screen and says chat rooms powered by powered by 123flash chat server software in small letter at the top...... I even upgraded my java

DaddyNik12
Do you have anti-virus software installed? It's not the java that likely needs updating but Flash. Can you check that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Alternatively, Google's Chrome browser already has this feature as part of the browser.

Old 06-18-2014, 05:55 AM   #566
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Quote:

Hrmmm... I'm going to have to try and research this. It's possible that it's a side effect of some malware or something else. Do you have extensions/plug-ins/toolbars installed on your browsers? Which browsers did you try and do you have installed?
This laptop is brand new worked great then one day a few months ago it started acting weird on his site only ~ I have no plug ins and nortons 360 antivirus system . I can use either IE or google chrome to come n ~ Ido use both and the same situation still happens .
Old 07-12-2014, 10:39 AM   #567
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Quote:
This laptop is brand new worked great then one day a few months ago it started acting weird on his site only ~ I have no plug ins and nortons 360 antivirus system . I can use either IE or google chrome to come n ~ Ido use both and the same situation still happens .
Hi Linnus , I am still having the same issues w/ repping a post or responding on a thread ~ the same notice I still coming up ~ just a thought maybe if u can reinstate me , the issues may go away ~
Old 07-13-2014, 08:34 AM   #568
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi Linnus , I am still having the same issues w/ repping a post or responding on a thread ~ the same notice I still coming up ~ just a thought maybe if u can reinstate me , the issues may go away ~
ocean, did you see Linus' responses to you before? See them below. If you are able to answer his questions, that may expedite the process.

Quote:
And I had replied above. Did you do those steps that I asked you to? This is a browser/computer issue (your computer). There is something that is holding those settings in place. Another option is to try a different browser.
Quote:

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 09:30 AM   #569
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Hrmm.. So some questions:

1. Does this happen on every post?
2. Does this happen on every thread?
3. Do it not happen and then all of a sudden happen?
4. Does this happen on a specific thread/post or with a specific user?

There's nothing to "reinstate". As I said, this is something on your end. As far as I can tell you are the only person that seems to be experiencing this.

Old 07-13-2014, 03:29 PM   #570
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Quote:
Hrmm.. So some questions:

1. Does this happen on every post?
2. Does this happen on every thread?
3. Do it not happen and then all of a sudden happen?
4. Does this happen on a specific thread/post or with a specific user?

There's nothing to "reinstate". As I said, this is something on your end. As far as I can tell you are the only person that seems to be experiencing this.

I have done everything u have suggested ~ my computer is very well maintained ~ the problem will remain, and I will consider this situation as closed.

Ty, Linnus
Old 10-22-2014, 05:30 PM   #571
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi

Is it possible to post a gif image? And if it is, could you pls explain how I could? ty
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:08 PM   #572
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Is it possible to post a gif image? And if it is, could you pls explain how I could? ty

Here's a link to another thread that may help you out in the future, Kittygrrl. It's very informative and helpful. If you scroll from the beginning of the thread you will find more information through out.

membershelpingmembers
Old 10-25-2014, 11:38 AM   #573
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

This is not a forum issue, but....the arcade is jacked the hell up!
It will not save scores. I see others have played and scored on games, but I can't get it to.
Help!?
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:48 PM   #574
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSunshine View Post
This is not a forum issue, but....the arcade is jacked the hell up!
It will not save scores. I see others have played and scored on games, but I can't get it to.
Help!?
Which games specifically?

Old 10-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #575
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Which games specifically?

Hey Linus, long time...

it has been happening with most games I play but, the one I have been playing recently is "box of chocolates" (pretty sure that's the name). It's on the left side bar at the bottom.

Thanks!
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:42 PM   #576
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Linus , I know you can't delete pictures but could I add another picture over one that I have posted in my album ?

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:18 PM   #577
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
Linus , I know you can't delete pictures but could I add another picture over one that I have posted in my album ?
Theoretically, I believe yes.. Give it a try.

Old 11-03-2014, 03:40 PM   #578
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

It didn't work

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:13 PM   #579
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
It didn't work
Oh well.. phooey! :P

Old 03-02-2015, 11:30 PM   #580
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Peculiar thing today. The site won't let me log out, I was trying to sign out about 6 hours ago. Everything else on the site worked just that one button not responding, trying again now, same thing.

Anywho, I'm off for the night, I just thought someone should know.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:

Tags
forum geek, forum help