Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 06-06-2014, 04:15 PM   #601
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Waving from B.C. Canada

Welcome to all new folks to this site. May you find friends, penpals, and maybe even a romance!

cheers,
Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 04:38 PM   #602
Charmingbutch21

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
It's not a big deal for me, call it as you see it
Relationship Status:
Single

Charmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingbutch21 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Bama in the house

Yes I have a drawl, but I'm intelligent.

I'm here to socialize.

Watch me go...
Charmingbutch21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Charmingbutch21 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2014, 05:46 PM   #603
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

I have been on here about a month and havent posted on here so hello. Im mormegil and I live in Pensacola Fl. Im looking to make friends and who knows maybe meet someone awesome. Im very friendly so drop me a line if you wanna chat.
Mormegil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mormegil For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2014, 09:37 AM   #604
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
I have been on here about a month and havent posted on here so hello. Im mormegil and I live in Pensacola Fl. Im looking to make friends and who knows maybe meet someone awesome. Im very friendly so drop me a line if you wanna chat.
Your from pcola? I'm from Mobile!
SirenManda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:34 AM   #605
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default UK Newbie

Hi everyone! So glad I found a site that appreciates the butch-femme dynamics. I'm looking to make new friends internationally and closer to home as I live near Brighton beach UK but have travelled and lived in the States before.

I'm looking forward to future reads and chats from y'all :-)
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 01:23 AM   #606
BounceBounceBabyBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Socially Awkward Tranz Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Master Of The Hounds
Relationship Status:
On The Road Again

BounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST ReputationBounceBounceBabyBoi Has the BEST Reputation
Talking New

Hi

I'm Allen.

I'm excited to be here
and meet new people.

*looks around*

Yup....dig the digs ya'll got goin on

"What's the difference between shame and guilt?
Guilt = I did something bad.
Shame = I am bad.
Shame is about who we are, and guilt is about our behaviours..."
~The Gifts of Imperfection
~Brene Brown.
BounceBounceBabyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BounceBounceBabyBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 06:35 AM   #607
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation
Default Welcome Newbies!

Enjoy the great people and interesting/educating threads, and again... Welcome to the Planet!

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2014, 08:01 AM   #608
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a while since I've been to this thread and I see many newbies since.

Welcome to The Planet, each and every one of you
May you make many friends and enjoy this place as much as I do

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2014, 11:55 AM   #609
alwaysbeannie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

alwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputationalwaysbeannie Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Hello everyone

Hi, I'm Annie. I'm very new to this site but have been anticipating for the last 24 hours when I would be able to post. I should actually be studying right now but wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Missouri and currently a full time student and mom. I'm newly single but that's a story for another day. I enjoy so many things it's hard to narrow it down. I love to read (currently no time but for school text books), I'm a geek for movies and tv shows, drinking and dancing (again when there is time away from school and kids), I love music of all kinds for example - Opera can bring me to tears but currently I'm seduced by Jared Leto of 30 seconds to Mars

I'm so excited to find others like me who have a great appreciation and love for all things femme and butch. Sadly, where I live there are limited numbers of butches of any kind. As a femme, I can honestly say I love being with a butch or masculine female. The belonging together in an almost "yin and yang" connection that doesn't have to be understood by anyone else. I love that this site brings up so many awesome threads and questions that we all wonder about each other. I look forward to spending way to much time distracted by it all.
alwaysbeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alwaysbeannie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2014, 12:39 PM   #610
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet, newbies!
Enjoy yourselves....ask questions, join in discussions,
play in the arcade or chat....

We're glad you finally found us!

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2014, 01:33 PM   #611
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbeannie View Post
Hi, I'm Annie. I'm very new to this site but have been anticipating for the last 24 hours when I would be able to post. I should actually be studying right now but wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Missouri and currently a full time student and mom. I'm newly single but that's a story for another day. I enjoy so many things it's hard to narrow it down. I love to read (currently no time but for school text books), I'm a geek for movies and tv shows, drinking and dancing (again when there is time away from school and kids), I love music of all kinds for example - Opera can bring me to tears but currently I'm seduced by Jared Leto of 30 seconds to Mars

I'm so excited to find others like me who have a great appreciation and love for all things femme and butch. Sadly, where I live there are limited numbers of butches of any kind. As a femme, I can honestly say I love being with a butch or masculine female. The belonging together in an almost "yin and yang" connection that doesn't have to be understood by anyone else. I love that this site brings up so many awesome threads and questions that we all wonder about each other. I look forward to spending way to much time distracted by it all.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 10:32 AM   #612
Cole610

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You, Dude
Relationship Status:
Single

Cole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST ReputationCole610 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello!

Hey Folks!
Im currently living in New West which is located in beautiful BC Canada
I found this site while I was looking for some info to pass on to a recently out friend.
The posts looked interesting and fun so I thought I would join.
I hope to contribute to this fab community.
Cheers
Cole610 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cole610 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2014, 06:33 PM   #613
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreley View Post
Hey Everyone.
Ah! My name is BeeJay. . . Its just an extent of my initials. .

Ah...... Yep! That's it.

Hello BeeJay! Welcome to the planet. I was a nursing student many many moons ago. Good luck... you are almost done! Hope you make many great memories on this site. I know I have. Again... Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbug42 View Post
Hi everyone I'm new here! I live in Essex and I from USA so I don't know a lot of people and would like to make some new friends. Even if it just to vent! So anyone would like to chat just let me know.

Hello lbug! I'm sure you'll find many friends here near and far. That's one of the beauties of this site is that it brings us all closer together no matter where we are. So hope you have a lot of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmingbutch21 View Post
Yes I have a drawl, but I'm intelligent.

I'm here to socialize.

Watch me go...

Hi Charmingbutch21. Welcome to the planet. Socializing is easy here. I'm sure you'll meet a lot of great people to talk to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post

Hiya Mormegil. We have several folks on here from Florida and there are definitely many awesome people who visit this site so your chances of making friends and meeting someone special are pretty good. Best of luck to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberStud View Post
Hi everyone! So glad I found a site that appreciates the butch-femme dynamics. I'm looking to make new friends internationally and closer to home

I'm looking forward to future reads and chats from y'all :-)

Hello CyberStud. Isn't it wonderful to find other like minded people who actually get you? I think so. We have people all over the globe so I'm sure you'll make some new friends quickly if you haven't already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BounceBounceBabyBoi View Post
Hi

I'm Allen.

I'm excited to be here
and meet new people.

*looks around*

Yup....dig the digs ya'll got goin on

Hi there Allen! We are excited to have you here as well. It's a pretty great place and so many different people and threads to learn about. Sounds like you are already having a good time too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbeannie View Post
Hi, I'm Annie. I'm very new to this site but have been anticipating for the last 24 hours when I would be able to post. I should actually be studying right now but wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Missouri and currently a full time student and mom.

I'm so excited to find others like me who have a great appreciation and love for all things femme and butch The belonging together in an almost "yin and yang" connection that doesn't have to be understood by anyone else. I look forward to spending way to much time distracted by it all.

Howdy Annie and welcome to the planet! Glad you were able to find us. I live one state over and down from you and it's hard to find femmes locally as well. It's great being around others who actually get the BF dynamic. I'm sure you'll be distracted by many many many things on this site. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole610 View Post
Hey Folks!
Im currently living in New West which is located in beautiful BC Canada
I found this site while I was looking for some info to pass on to a recently out friend.
The posts looked interesting and fun so I thought I would join.
I hope to contribute to this fab community.
Cheers

Hello Cole. We have a lot of Canadians who call this site home and you are right.. this is a fab community! I'm sure you'll fit right in and meet many great folks near and far. Have fun!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2014, 08:03 AM   #614
Jaeger

How Do You Identify?:
butch

Jaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST ReputationJaeger Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi from New England!

Hi folks. I'm from Western New England, and I'm a poly butch. I'm in a couple of relationships right now, and my primary partner and I are about to get started on the family thing. Thinking about being a parent has touched off some gender issues I hadn't expected to come up for me, so I was hoping to meet some other butch/gender queer parents here. I like hiking, bike riding, and beer brewing, and I do a little writing too. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better!

-Jaeger
Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaeger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2014, 08:09 AM   #615
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
Hi folks. I'm from Western New England, and I'm a poly butch. I'm in a couple of relationships right now, and my primary partner and I are about to get started on the family thing. Thinking about being a parent has touched off some gender issues I hadn't expected to come up for me, so I was hoping to meet some other butch/gender queer parents here. I like hiking, bike riding, and beer brewing, and I do a little writing too. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better!

-Jaeger
Welcome!

I just moved away from central Mass...lol

This is a great place to learn and grow. I hope you find what you seek
Old 07-22-2014, 10:20 AM   #616
Phantasmagoria

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, baby
Relationship Status:
Single

Phantasmagoria is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi!

My name is Megan and I am new to this forum. I joined because I would love to make friends with people who have similar interests as me. I have recently came out and identify myself as a femme. I love talking to people so please feel free to do so if you want too

I am looking forward to having a lovely time on this site <3
Phantasmagoria is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmagoria For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2014, 08:49 PM   #617
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post

-Jaeger

Hi Jaeger and welcome to the planet! Congrats on starting the family thing. Kids are great! I don't have any myself so I can't speak to being a parent of the two legged children anyway but there are plenty of people around here who are. Just stick around, post and you'll find a wealth of information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
Hi!

My name is Megan and I am new to this forum. I joined because I would love to make friends with people who have similar interests as me. I have recently came out and identify myself as a femme. I love talking to people so please feel free to do so if you want too

I am looking forward to having a lovely time on this site <3

Hello Megan. Welcome to the planet and the world of being a femme. We are glad you are here. We all have our coming out stories and all started somewhere. I'm sure you will have a lovely time on this site. It's definitely a fun and informative place.

Old 07-25-2014, 02:08 PM   #618
magiccrone

How Do You Identify?:
mature femme

magiccrone is on a distinguished road
Default mature and newbie

Hi all,
I am a mature, over 60 femme lives to swish my curvey hips to oldies and some of new mus. You will find me in a music concert blues and jazz. Live in ccapital district Albany NY. I love to dress up and jeans too. Let's chat

Magic
magiccrone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to magiccrone For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2014, 03:50 PM   #619
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

So many new people! Welcome to the Planet!

Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2014, 03:00 PM   #620
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccrone View Post
Hi all,
I am a mature, over 60 femme lives to swish my curvey hips to oldies and some of new mus. You will find me in a music concert blues and jazz. Live in ccapital district Albany NY. I love to dress up and jeans too. Let's chat

Magic
Hi Magic and welcome to the planet! We are always glad to have new people around here to perhaps get some fresh perspectives/ideas on things. Hope you find yourself at home here.

The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: