Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-22-2014, 12:26 AM   #4321
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieblu View Post
The photo is on my computer, I am not a paid member, so I can't post directly from a computer file. It's all there is left of it, as I did the scan before I cut it up to be sent out. The others in that project have the individual pieces.

Anyways, that's why I asked if I should send the pic to you, so you could post it into the project gallery y'all were talking about starting here on bfp. And I dont have a cell phone. I can send it directly to you, but I need an email address to do that. Right?
okie, check messages...I Sent ya my email address.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2014, 12:16 AM   #4322
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool Creative Flames

Had just settled in
When out on the ceiling there arose such a flicker,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.
The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow,

oh wait. No snow in July in SO Cal..

..it was the reflection of the new air conditioner's fan shining on the ceiling and windows. like crinkled aluminum foil lighting bounding off the walls.

Closed the shuters, Went back to bed, Hmmmm..Had a great artistic idea...shifiting and turning side to side~ thinking about the matchboxes~ ..wiggled toes,. Kitten attacked me, cat jumped on my head, I got out of bed/ Sitting alone, and quiet, with my matchbox project...

Ahh, my little piece de` arte are going to be such fun.

(no drugs or alcohol are involved and no small animals were hurt during this presentation)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2014, 02:50 AM   #4323
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Go to your library and upload it to a printer they have.
Thanks, but I just needed Tommi's email address so I could send him the file. All done.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2014, 12:24 AM   #4324
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Post okieblu's project is in the PenPal Scrapbookers Postcard and other Creative types Photo Gallery

Quote:
Thanks, but I just needed Tommi's email address so I could send him the file. All done.
All done. Click *
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2014, 06:37 PM   #4325
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Very cool! I added in the comments, my name, my bfp handle, project name and year, and dated permission to post. Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2014, 09:33 PM   #4326
sis
Diva!

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Content!

Thanked 1,401 Times in 296 Posts
sis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputationsis Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I feel the love ..... the love of those who participate in this thread .... the love of those who shared their art with me earlier this summer through the Paintchip Project ...... and today, the love from Breathless, my Puzzle Project Purveyor. You can't imagine my delight at receiving art that preserved its natural organic state and provides me with the magic of having a secret hiding place for life's treasures!

The puzzle is a note in Braille that I have yet to transcribe ..... I'm saving that for a special moment during the coming week.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this project! I really appreciate the efforts made to allow me to send and receive a project.

Deb

Oh! Please do!
Oh! Please!
Oh!
sis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sis For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2014, 08:53 PM   #4327
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

I still haven't heard from the person I sent mine too... to know if they received it. And I still haven't received mine yet. Moments like this-- really disappoint me and make me not want to participate in projects because of lack of doing or communication.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #4328
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

I owe an apology to CCB and ahk. I had to travel to Houston, unexpectedly, for work this week. CCB, your project arrived this week and I just opened the package. It's wonderful, thank you so much! ahk, I have my project for you all packaged and ready to go. I didn't remember to bring it to Houston with me to mail. I probably won't get to the post office tomorrow, (I haven't seen my dogs all week) but it will be on it's way to you Monday.

Tommie- any chance I can still sign up for your project?
Old 07-25-2014, 09:19 PM   #4329
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
The photo is on my computer, I am not a paid member, so I can't post directly from a computer file. It's all there is left of it, as I did the scan before I cut it up to be sent out. The others in that project have the individual pieces.

Anyways, that's why I asked if I should send the pic to you, so you could post it into the project gallery y'all were talking about starting here on bfp. And I dont have a cell phone. I can send it directly to you, but I need an email address to do that. Right?

Hey okie-

You don't need a paid membership to upload a photo to the gallery here. Just click the link for the gallery located on the upper left hand corner of the front page and upload it directly from your computer.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2014, 10:03 PM   #4330
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
I owe an apology to CCB and ahk. I had to travel to Houston, unexpectedly, for work this week. CCB, your project arrived this week and I just opened the package. It's wonderful, thank you so much! ahk, I have my project for you all packaged and ready to go. I didn't remember to bring it to Houston with me to mail. I probably won't get to the post office tomorrow, (I haven't seen my dogs all week) but it will be on it's way to you Monday.

Thank you for the update.
Kindly appreciated.
And of course- dogs need all the extra attention and love this weekend.
I look fwd to your package.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 06:43 PM   #4331
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I got your project last week! I loved it

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis View Post
I feel the love ..... the love of those who participate in this thread .... the love of those who shared their art with me earlier this summer through the Paintchip Project ...... and today, the love from Breathless, my Puzzle Project Purveyor. You can't imagine my delight at receiving art that preserved its natural organic state and provides me with the magic of having a secret hiding place for life's treasures!

The puzzle is a note in Braille that I have yet to transcribe ..... I'm saving that for a special moment during the coming week.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this project! I really appreciate the efforts made to allow me to send and receive a project.

Deb

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #4332
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I sent my package out late. I got hurt at work and had to wait for my hand to heal so I could finish it. I'm sorry about not getting the puzzle project on time.

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 07:56 PM   #4333
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Altered Matchbox Project filled and closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
Yes, we have you now. Thanks for joining..

And, behind door #15, we have our final member, purepices.

FYI, if you are just driving by, We have a Photo Gallery ..see --->

1. Altered Matchboxes Theme ~
Make one each for those listed below (why not include yourself) .
We are a unique and diverse community with lots of creative ideas. So make it YOUR way. Have fun, make it A keepsake, send a smile, fancy or plain and simple, just be part of the collective us.

2. Sat. Sept.13th.~Send to your friendly wrangler. Please Include $5.oo

1. BFP Art Collection
2. Tommi
3. Debbie(deb0670)
4. Amiyesian
5. ahk
6. Breathless
7. clay
8. Bèsame*
9. Gemme
10. naners
11. Ts_kaijira
12. Okieblue
13. Katniss
14. CCB
15. purepices

PS. Please take a picture and post it in the new Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types Photo Gallery.

Now, ~ ~ ~ ~ go forth and create
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 09:42 PM   #4334
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

What is the BFP collection?
The Following User Says Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2014, 10:31 PM   #4335
Ts_kaijira

How Do You Identify?:
Tommi's Kaijira
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
tied up

Ts_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST ReputationTs_kaijira Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default So excited!

I began this project yesterday. It is very exciting - I purchased 2 sets of 10 matchboxes. I will probably make 20 and send some to relatives after sending to those who signed up. Such a damn cute idea!! And I have such a great idea for them.

This is a great group and I LOVE participating! Ts-kaijira

QUOTE=Tommi;923728] Yes, we have you now. Thanks for joining..

And, behind door #15, we have our final member, purepices.

FYI, if you are just driving by, We have a Photo Gallery ..see --->

1. Altered Matchboxes Theme ~
Make one each for those listed below (why not include yourself) .
We are a unique and diverse community with lots of creative ideas. So make it YOUR way. Have fun, make it A keepsake, send a smile, fancy or plain and simple, just be part of the collective us.

2. Sat. Sept.13th.~Send to your friendly wrangler. Please Include $5.oo

1. BFP Art Collection
2. Tommi
3. Debbie(deb0670)
4. Amiyesian
5. ahk
6. Breathless
7. clay
8. Bèsame*
9. Gemme
10. naners
11. Ts_kaijira
12. Okieblue
13. Katniss
14. CCB
15. purepices

PS. Please take a picture and post it in the new Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types Photo Gallery.

Now, ~ ~ ~ ~ go forth and create [/QUOTE]
Old 07-27-2014, 01:41 AM   #4336
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
For the site owners, who just absolutely adore all the stuff we make and do, so, one for their collection too,

nanners did a great collage of one of our projects and angie was ecstatic

So, as Wrangler, I added one for the BFP Collection de arte. Giving back , in a way, a happy dance and smiles.

Last edited by Tommi; 07-27-2014 at 01:43 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #4337
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Hey okie-

You don't need a paid membership to upload a photo to the gallery here. Just click the link for the gallery located on the upper left hand corner of the front page and upload it directly from your computer.
That is true, as long as I am posting an image from some site online. I can only post an image from a file on my computer, with a paid membership.
The Following User Says Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 03:36 PM   #4338
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
BFP=butchfemmeplanet
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 04:24 PM   #4339
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Altered Matchbox Project-? for Participants

Hi!

I still need to hear from--

ahk
Breathless
Ts_Kaijira
purepices

Bugs? No bugs? Pen or pendant? No jewelry?

This is just for me, so I know a little better what I'm going to do for each person.

Thanks y'all.
The Following User Says Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2014, 05:40 PM   #4340
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Why don't you just send them each a private message?

Quote:
Hi!

I still need to hear from--

ahk
Breathless
Ts_Kaijira
purepices

Bugs? No bugs? Pen or pendant? No jewelry?

This is just for me, so I know a little better what I'm going to do for each person.

Thanks y'all.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types