Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 09-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #21
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

welcome

If the corset feels good , do it.
If your too cinched up and can barely breathe , dont.

I think these are sexy

http://www.barenecessities.com/seven...9282XB&search=
24 bucks

with a hint of black lace underneath

less is more
that's my vote
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #22
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Speaking as someone who loves ligerie, I say go for it! I think it's awesome that you came on here and made a thread to ask opinions and are wanting to please the lust outa your butch... btw hello and welcome to the Planet!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #23
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

PS. Corsets are freakin' hot as hell!! Just sayin'
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #24
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
If she appreciates you without it, she will also appreciate you with it.

Very good point.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #25
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Toughy is Varsity Butch !

Toughy has said everything I would've and everyone else has covered all the other relevant points. Please know this, your sexual confidence and strength will rock your Butch's world, guaranteed.

Sexual confidence in lingerie/corset with garter belt? --would make my head explode. *Butch Thud* (but the confidence is the key my dear....."act as if"....)

Have a great weekend--please come back next week and let us all know how it went!
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #26
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

A little wary to report my opinion here being a dude and all...
I think being honest and open about who you are and what you want is so important. If you are comfortable in the corset and enjoy it...then enjoy it.
It your partner has an issue with it...i'd be really surprized if they did.
But, if so, then you learn to be with someone who appreciates and likes what you like. I hope you do what you want and the butch likes it. Smile
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #27
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread!

Dance,

You're already sexy girl, contemplating a corset! Whew! Can I just say, hot!

I'm almost 50, plus size and have lingerie, sexy/lace bra and panty sets and even a corset that I like to wear...for play or just for me, under my clothes. Why not? Who says you gotta save your sexy stuff for your partner...I wear my stuff when I feel sexy and undercover too...lol...why not? Yep, under my dresses, clothes, etc...sometimes, a little peep of knee covered in black fishnet in boots and a dress (weather permitting) it's cool/fun when someone notices all of a sudden there's a double take and a look that says wha?...lol...but what it does to your self confidence! lol...get creative!

Be you're sexy self all the time, Dance...and enjoy being you. I think you're awesome and gutsy and sexy! Go girl!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:01 PM   #28
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Work it!
Sneaking into the bathroom and changing into one of your friends shirts is a good idea too...
I just had a flash of 9 1/2 weeks...

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:14 PM   #29
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

You're all great! Thanks so much! Just reading all your replies is getting my confidence. I didn't realize until I started dating again just how dowdy I'd gotten over the years - when you're married to someone who no desire to touch you for years, it takes a toll on your confidence, no matter how many excuses you make to yourself. But now? Sorry but screw that nonsense -- I'm totally worth it.

A femme friend just introduced me to Torrid -- va va voom!! there's not one locally but there's one on the way - I think I'll be stopping there tomorrow afternoon to pick up a little something...
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:16 PM   #30
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkim View Post
Work it!
Sneaking into the bathroom and changing into one of your friends shirts is a good idea too...
I just had a flash of 9 1/2 weeks...
heehee

Problem is, I've only been to her house once and I have NO idea where she hangs her button shirts.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:22 PM   #31
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,957 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

While it's true corsets and lace are very sexy, there is a LOT to be said for white cotton...

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #32
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Fetish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
While it's true corsets and lace are very sexy, there is a LOT to be said for white cotton...

I am a HUGE fan of pantaloon like cotton women's intimates..
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #33
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude View Post
welcome

If the corset feels good , do it.
If your too cinched up and can barely breathe , dont.
If you can *barely* breathe, your corset is not tight enough

There are a lot of really good suggestions here. My fave is the white, button up shirt with garters and heels. You can literally walk in the door wearing all of it with a skirt. So easy to slip away and change. You cannot drive in a corset and would have to take time to get dressed.

So, if the ease of "getting" ready is a concern, I would stick to the button up shirt.

Here is another idea for you---if she is into football, you may consider getting a jersey for her fave team. Then, present it her later as a wearable memento.

Last edited by LaneyDoll; 09-13-2012 at 08:36 PM.
LaneyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LaneyDoll For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #34
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Some time's simple is better...
look in the closet that would be my first guess... *just being helpful*
Better yet, how about a big RED bow?

Torrid is AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
heehee

Problem is, I've only been to her house once and I have NO idea where she hangs her button shirts.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #35
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Me toooo!! Well, not directly for me but for me to see on her The lingerie too lol... although to read it on my previous post, one might think I meant for me... nah... for her... but for my enjoyment of viewing also... for sure!!

Plain and simple is absolutely sexy hot too... Not always does a lady have to be sinched up and bound... but it sure is nice here and there and in between!!

Yes the plain and simple... I like!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #36
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Just do it!
*Dances around her living room*

- Unknown -
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:42 PM   #37
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb

I have been looking at pretty bras for the last hour? I'm supportive,
like that... snort

this one is at Torrid

Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #38
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
i am way more comfortable in white cotton intimates and luckily Syr
Likes them too !

i wish i were more comfy in silky things ..

Go for it !!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #39
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

My absolute favorite nightgowns are the tissue-thin hand-smocked white cotton gowns that I inherited from my beloved Granny. My ex of course never appreciated them, but I am highly titillated at the idea of some hot butch finding it a total turn-on to see me in my Granny's nighties!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 09:01 PM   #40
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
My absolute favorite nightgowns are the tissue-thin hand-smocked white cotton gowns that I inherited from my beloved Granny. My ex of course never appreciated them, but I am highly titillated at the idea of some hot butch finding it a total turn-on to see me in my Granny's nighties!
How sweet !!!! i soooo love cotton frocks!

my partner would love that so you never know !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: