Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Virginia Forums

Old 08-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #61
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everybody! Not much action going on in the Virginia thread. Hope everyone has had a great summer. Feels like fall weather is moving in a little early here. I'm loving it!
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #62
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

Hello from SW VA.

It was a cool 79 degrees here today. I am so ready for fall to be here!

Old 08-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #63
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyangeleyez View Post
Hello everybody! Not much action going on in the Virginia thread. Hope everyone has had a great summer. Feels like fall weather is moving in a little early here. I'm loving it!

You are right. I know for myself, I have switched to using Facebook because it connects me to people I already know in real time. There are very few folks on my friends list that I haven't actually met. Of course, what it does is limit how to make new friends, good grief!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.
OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #64
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

Here is the link to my FB..... https://www.facebook.com/lisa.nicholson.520 feel free to add me.

There has been some crazy weather here today. I was in Gainesville earlier today and it was pouring down rain. Get pass Fauquier county and it hasnt done anything. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2012, 06:46 AM   #65
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

I live in Northern Virginia. Is there any interest in starting an every other month dinner/ dessert/ coffee gathering? It sure would be nice to get local BF community going
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #66
lyric

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
quiet and content

lyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
I live in Northern Virginia. Is there any interest in starting an every other month dinner/ dessert/ coffee gathering? It sure would be nice to get local BF community going
Yes!
I know at two months later, I'm a bit behind on the take here, but Toxic and I would love to get together and help be a part of a regular group doing something like this or more. I might have mentioned interest in this before, but life sort of stole the reigns from the want-to-do's for a while. We just moved to West Springfield a couple of weeks ago (love it out here!) so we're still not too far away from Alexandria, and we'd travel to other areas, too.

Thanks for bringing this up again, and so sorry I was so slow to respond!
lyric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:31 AM   #67
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

January Women's Billards Party
January 5 at 7:00pm
Hard Times Cafe
Germantown, Maryland

Four hours of billiards, a table full of munchies, and a private room to ourselves, full of women! $20/person, cash bar

I have attended this event in prior months and is a lesbian group with some of us Butchly sorts and Femmes in attendance. I hope to see some of you there
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2013, 11:13 PM   #68
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
January Women's Billards Party
January 5 at 7:00pm
Hard Times Cafe
Germantown, Maryland

Four hours of billiards, a table full of munchies, and a private room to ourselves, full of women! $20/person, cash bar

I have attended this event in prior months and is a lesbian group with some of us Butchly sorts and Femmes in attendance. I hope to see some of you there
Anyone planning on attending?
Old 03-21-2014, 12:03 PM   #69
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Just moved to VA...in the Danville area
I'm staying with Sachita and working on the farm.
We took a short walk around some of her property today and it was breathtakingly beautiful.
There are over 30 dogs boarded here along with her mini pigs and chickens.
I actually collect a couple eggs over the last 2 days. Never have I been that up close to chickens before.
I'm looking forward to when the garden gets going, so I can learn about organic growing.

Anyone in the area that ever wants to hang out, let me know.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2014, 01:14 PM   #70
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Aloha Wolfy! Hearing from you made me check in with some of my VA friends on FB.... I often miss VA very much... caught this video made by some Richmonder's... a couple friends in it and lots of shots of very familiar places made me... well.. HAPPY!!

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 01:47 AM   #71
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

ForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Just moved to VA...in the Danville area
I'm staying with Sachita and working on the farm.
We took a short walk around some of her property today and it was breathtakingly beautiful.
There are over 30 dogs boarded here along with her mini pigs and chickens.
I actually collect a couple eggs over the last 2 days. Never have I been that up close to chickens before.
I'm looking forward to when the garden gets going, so I can learn about organic growing.

Anyone in the area that ever wants to hang out, let me know.

Where are you from WolfyOne ? Virginia is beautiful. I'm about 2 1/2 hours from you.
ForeverMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:37 PM   #72
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverMe View Post
Where are you from WolfyOne ? Virginia is beautiful. I'm about 2 1/2 hours from you.

Born and raised in Chicago
Spent the last 6 years in OK

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2014, 04:48 PM   #73
ForeverMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Feminine ones please

ForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST ReputationForeverMe Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Bump…

This thread needed a little bump. There has to be more people in VA. ;-)
ForeverMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ForeverMe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2014, 05:46 PM   #74
lyric

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
quiet and content

lyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputationlyric Has the BEST Reputation

Hi ForeverMe! We're still here in NoVa.
The Following User Says Thank You to lyric For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 05:53 PM   #75
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Facebook

My GF and I live in Chantilly. My FB is https://www.facebook.com/becky.stone.3133
Old 05-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #76
lyric

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
quiet and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquetobeme View Post
My GF and I live in Chantilly. My FB is https://www.facebook.com/becky.stone.3133
You aren't too far from us! Did I see you say that you work in Annandale? We both work in Annandale, too, at a private school. I sent you a friend request on FB - I'm Sandy
The Following User Says Thank You to lyric For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2014, 11:00 PM   #77
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I just wanted to drop by with a total non sequitur: I keep reading the title of this thread as "Hello VAGINA Roll Call". Ahem.

Hello to all you good Virginia folks!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2014, 05:04 PM   #78
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I just wanted to drop by with a total non sequitur: I keep reading the title of this thread as "Hello VAGINA Roll Call". Ahem.

Hello to all you good Virginia folks!

Why oh why of all people, does this not surprise me, lol...ummmm, I mean laughing at you, no, with you

Old 05-20-2014, 09:28 PM   #79
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Why oh why of all people, does this not surprise me, lol...ummmm, I mean laughing at you, no, with you
Bwahaha!!! Yeah, not surprising at all really. Nor is the fact that you followed me in here to comment on it.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 10:08 PM   #80
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Default Hellooooo

It has been a very long time since I have popped in here. I am still in Alexandria. Busy working and sure would like to find folks to go out to dinner every now and then.

OSB
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post: