Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 10-12-2014, 01:00 AM   #1841
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have gained a few pounds but my clothes still fit the same as all ways,also I lost a few inches..yeah it makes no sence but whatever.I play hoops for about a half hour the hit the diffrent machines I have and am still useing the abb cruncher it seams t be doing some good so I am sticking to it.I have a punching bag I did some tadeing around for,I baked a couple of deserts for a friend and got the bag as payment,it's new and has the hard ware to hang it with..another new thing to play with.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2014, 09:26 AM   #1842
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, Jennifer!

I can go deeper.

It's less painful to use the bathroom at my office and gym and pretty much everywhere else than at home. Stupid old tiny low to the ground toilet in my apartment.

Also, there was a lady in my preferred bathroom stall when I came in and that same lady was on T33 when I came out onto the floor.

The bitch was trying to take my shit.

Or stalk me.

Or be me.

Or none of the above.

I wound up on T35, which was a bit harder than T33. She gave me less running intervals and the incline was a bit higher overall.

Random program, level 5.
5 60 second running intervals.
Stats: 384 cal, 3.45 mi, 65:00 minutes.

I was good until about an hour after workout and got all scrunched up again. Bah! I'm going to hire a steamroller to flatten me out, once and for all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2014, 05:23 PM   #1843
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's been a while since I was in here for a reason. I haven't been doing "exercise" for a while. I moved and in doing so lost my beach. I really don't like gyms or exercising indoors. However, I need to. Now that I am mostly settled it's time for a reckoning. I live in a place that has winter and I will need to acclimate, just because I don't like something isn't a pass to neglect my health.

I've been under an enormous amount of non-stop stress for about four months and it has taken it's toll. I saw my regular workouts decline due to small injuries which just made me mad and feel like everything was just unfair for a while, not the best reaction. I was doing other activities related to moving with the whole boxes and stairs thing that seemed endless due to having to take it slow so as not to wake the sleeping giant (other big injury issues), but it wasn't enough.

I let the whole let's-be-healthy thing go to the shitter with stress eating (ice cream) pretty much no sleep for extended periods, and irregular activity.

So here I am on the other side needing to pay the piper. I've been to most of the gyms in my area and have decided on a plan of action. (All subject to derailment at the whim of doctors coming up soon). I have gained some weight and need to get that off toot sweet. Much to my surprise, most of the places here don't have and have never heard of Arc trainers. I found one national chain that has half a dozen but the place itself is horrid for me. Actually it's perfect; just a few blocks away, only a year old so all the equipment is new, uber clean, open 24/7 and there are never more than a few people in there, and dirt cheap. Now, this will sound stupid, but it is the ugliest place I've ever been, literally makes me nauseous. There is another local gym across town that is the 'nice' place and they have only two arcs BUT also a nice salt water pool in a glass enclosure so you can see the sky and the mountains. At triple the price of course, a bit of a drive, but clean and many more amenities.

So here's the game plan: I'm going to join the one I don't like so I will have access to the arcs which is critical for me doing cardio as I cannot have impact on my spine; and it will get me to build the habit and not have excuses like, "it's ten whole minutes away" or " what's that white stuff on the ground?". I'm going to do a really unbalanced workout intentionally for a short time e.g. almost all cardio for three months to burn off the extra weigh, combined with right eating that will be long enough to take off the stress weight and then I will switch over to the nicer gym once I have a) established the habit where it's close and easy to get to, and b) have the lbs to where it makes sense to add back some resistance work. Note: I will continue with PT which is mostly resistance based.

At that point I should be able to continue on with a balanced workout of cardio, weights, and swimming until spring which comes late here, May-ish, and if I'm lucky with the medical establishment I might be able to get into bicycling which is the total obsession of this city along with pretty much anything you can think of outdoors. But I would love to get into cycling if it's in the cards for me.

Now all I have to do is follow through.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2014, 12:37 AM   #1844
batennisboy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
In love with the fuzzy yellow objects of my affection.

batennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputationbatennisboy Has the BEST Reputation
Default I think I worked out today...

Does shopping count? lol!!!
batennisboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batennisboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2014, 06:34 AM   #1845
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up far before my anticipated time, not feeling well. I tried to get back to sleep but it was not on the horizon so I dragged myself up and got going. To the gym I went.

It wasn't my favorite time. They've got the heat on there almost all the time now and the fans weren't on this morning. That made for a hot, stuffy, uncomfortable workout.

T33 obviously could sense what was going on as she did not give me a lot of running intervals. The only air flow I was getting was from my ponytail swinging across my shoulders.

Random program, level 5.
Stats: 381 cal, 3.48 mi, 65:00 min
Running intervals: 1 90 sec, 3 60 sec runs

When I came outside, the sky was really pretty. It was almost fully lit up and the clouds were light gray and looked like pulled cotton with bright blue sky and bright white flat clouds behind it. Very nice!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:24 AM   #1846
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Like Kelt I've not been getting exercise of the traditional or intentional sort. Its a combination of having a car now, 13+ hour work days and my awful neck injury that's on its third day. However, I'm looking into joining a gym for the winter...
Old 10-14-2014, 07:08 PM   #1847
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

This morning, I dragged myself to the gym. I did NOT feel like doing it today.

T33, random program, level 6.

Stats: 260 cal, 2.33 mi, 45:00 min

She only gave me one running interval today. 60 seconds.

I'm guessing she's either upset about something or there's a huge difference between levels 5 and 6 in terms of the running intervals. I didn't remember much of a difference until level 8 but maybe things have changed and maybe she was in a bad mood or maybe she picked up on me not wanting to be there and being resentful that I have to do it, every stupid single day with no breaks, in order to keep everything under control.

Not sure, but this has not been the best day.

My highlights were not health or exercise related at all. One, I got an awesome mani and pedi. I got my preferred lady and she likes to play with colors and designs and still only charges me the regular rate. I have a little extra zing on one nail of each hand and my toes are absolutely gorgeous in a deep turquoise. Two, I saw Alexander and the .........Day. Cute. I needed cute and peppy and what's cuter and peppier than a boxing kangaroo? The last thing is that I ate steak. Real steak. Steak that I did not cook, but I sure as Hell ate. All 12 oz of it.

Yeah, you know what's happening over here.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #1848
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ..

45 mins treadmill I was sweating!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2014, 06:02 AM   #1849
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

As I was filling my water bottle, some guy got on T33 so I hopped on T35. It's not as cool a location as T33 but I still felt a teeny breeze from the fan, so it was tolerable.

Short day as I work all day by myself with a ton of vendors coming so I needed to get in and out as quickly as possible.

Random program, level 6.
Stats: 222 cal, 1.91 mi, 35:00 min
Running intervals: 2 @ 90 secs, 1 @ 60 secs

Not too shabby but I wish I had more time. The longer I'm on the sucker the better things work for me.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:21 PM   #1850
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

This morning was busier than I anticipated. Apparently, 5-6am is busier than 6-7am. Who knew?

Random program, level 6.
Stats: 256 cal, 2.32 mi, 45:00 min
Running intervals: 1 @ 60 sec

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:59 AM   #1851
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Oct. 17th

This was a baaaaaaad pain day. It took me forever to get going and get to the gym, but I did.

Random program, level 6, T33.
Stats: 207 cal, 1.86 mi, 35:00
Running intervals: 1 @ 90 sec @ 5.0, 2 @ 60 sec @ 5.0

Oct. 18th

This morning was much better and I got out of the house faster and had a better workout and overall outlook.

Random program, level 6, T33.
Stats: 424 cal, 3.62 mi, 65:00
Running intervals: 6 @ 60 sec @ 5.0, 1 @ 90 sec @ 5.0

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:27 AM   #1852
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

It wasn't a horrible start to the day and my workout was good.

Oct. 19

T33, Random program, level 6.
Stats: 425 cal, 3.64 mi, 65:00 min
Intervals: 1 @ 90 sec, 7 @ 60 sec

I did 10 minutes on the Hydromassage bed but climbing off of it wasn't fun so I won't be doing that for a while.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-19-2014, 03:34 PM   #1853
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

went to the gym two days in a row. I haven't done that since I started this semester. Even though I am now way behind in my work, my abs feel tight lol. What's more important. Oh, wait. I need my job to pay for the gym. lol
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 03:48 PM   #1854
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I vigorously scrubbed my entire tub and shower. Who needs a gym? LOL

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #1855
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Giving the old home stead a good scrub down,if that isn't exercise I don't know what is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 03:56 PM   #1856
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I vigorously scrubbed my entire tub and shower. Who needs a gym? LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Giving the old home stead a good scrub down,if that isn't exercise I don't know what is.
The two of you are hired!

I can't bend down and/or crouch for more than 2-3 seconds without mid-level to excruciating pain. My tub desperately needs a scrub and my home stead needs at least a very good once over.

I'll buy pizza and cookies.

See you both tomorrow.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 11:42 PM   #1857
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The two of you are hired!

I can't bend down and/or crouch for more than 2-3 seconds without mid-level to excruciating pain. My tub desperately needs a scrub and my home stead needs at least a very good once over.

I'll buy pizza and cookies.

See you both tomorrow.
Make them toll house cookies,when do ya want me there...I'd do a lot for a good cookie.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2014, 09:00 AM   #1858
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Make them toll house cookies,when do ya want me there...I'd do a lot for a good cookie.
Will do! lol

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:07 AM   #1859
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm off today so I got another long workout in. The rest of week, I won't be so lucky.

T33, Random program, level 6.
Stats: 419 cal, 3.59 mi, 65:00 min
Intervals: 2 @ 90 sec, 3 @ 60 sec

One of the things I like about the random program is that it lets the machine decide what kind of workout I'm going to have. I have enough on my mind, so that's one less thing to worry about in the early a.m. Yesterday I didn't get my first running interval until well after the first 15 minutes and today I had a long interval in the first 3 minutes. Keeps things interesting!

I also spent a couple of minutes on an ab machine. Gotta tighten that core!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:37 PM   #1860
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Last Saturday I attended the insane inflatable 5k. Tonight I did 1 hour of Zumba. This weekend is the zombie race 5k.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights