Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 02-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Senators warned of terrorist attack on US by July

On one of my religious sites I came across today, there was a brief statement by Dennis C. Blair, the director of national intelligence. He made this statement yesterday in Washington, DC. Blair stated that within the next 6 months our terror alert has gone to severe because of information from both of what agents found in the field, and the terrorist from Xmas Day. Senator Dianne Feinstein, Democrat of California, asked Mr. Blair if any other agencies agreed with his view. The CIA and FBI reaffirmed this terror attack on the US by July.

Let's chat about this.

Peace,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

In the words of FDR:

there is nothing to fear except fear itself

Does this mean we need to get our duct tape and plastic sheeting out and ready?????
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
wolfwalker

How Do You Identify?:
human

wolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to beholdwolfwalker is a splendid one to behold
Default terrorist attack

did they recieve an invitation written with gold leaf. Is someone putting up signs, this way to the terrorist attack?

if not, we are fu*ked
wolfwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolfwalker For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
In the words of FDR:

there is nothing to fear except fear itself

Does this mean we need to get our duct tape and plastic sheeting out and ready?????
I agree with you here. Although I'm sure that there's a lot of 'chatter' that the folks at NSA are picking up on, my level of concern is predicated upon *who* is going to institute the attack. Here's what I mean:

Look at the attacks just since 2001. The one's that are from Al Qaeda 'regulars' (as it were) have been successful. Al Qaeda is competent, capable of pulling off very sophisticated, coordinated strikes and (most importantly) know how to maintain operational security. The other attacks (Richard Reed, this kid at Christmas, etc.) have been half-ass, half-baked attempts by wanna-be's. Now, I'm not saying that they weren't working for Al Qaeda but I suspect that they were thrown out in a "hey, what do we do with this kid who won't go away?" "Send him on this mission. He'll probably blow it but if he doesn't then we'll have struck another blow against the imperialist running-dogs..." The latter group don't keep me up at night. Al Qaeda keeps me up at night because when they strike, they're going to do everything they can to make certain they're successful.

I think we need to be mentally prepared for another attack although the attack I worry about (the one where we lose a major city) is something we cannot, by definition, be prepared for psychically.

Overall, I wouldn't worry too much about this. There's probably something to it but at present, without access, there's no way of knowing what is real and what is shadow-play.

Cheers
Aj

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #5
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Personally, I am not too worried about the after it is said and done. I am just worried about those who will be severely hurt, injured, whatever. Nobody can ever forget people jumping out the skyscrappers on 9/11 to avoid being burned by the plane fuel. I am worried about children watching in horror. Plus you have to remember we have alot of our support systems in Haiti now.

Al-Qaeda is on a mission. I still don't get why we haven't caught the main man of that group - OB. And yes, we will loose a city. Just a matter of time.

Andrew
Old 02-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #6
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfwalker View Post
did they recieve an invitation written with gold leaf. Is someone putting up signs, this way to the terrorist attack?
Well, in a manner of speaking, if they (the planners) have engaged in ANY electronic communications in the course of their planning then they've done the next best thing to sending a written invitation! There's a reason why OBL stopped using a cell phone. If you send a signal anywhere on this planet, the NSA can pick it up. The NSA's problem isn't so much picking up the signal as separating the signal (information you want to know about what the opposing force is doing/thinking/planning) from the noise (everything else).

I hope that Al Qaeda is being stupid enough to send electronic signals but a long time ago, when the OPFOR wasn't Al Qaeda but the Soviet Union, my commanding officer told me that the other guy didn't owe use the favor of being either stupid or insane.

Cheers
Aj

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #7
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It is what it is. I have come to this conclusion. If I cant drive there I probably wont go. I would not want to live in any metro area.

With Al Qaeda they have proven to be very calculating in their planning. If it takes years then it does. I think something will happen very soon. I'm not sure what but it will.

Its wise to be prepared just in case. At least to some extent or as best you can.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #8
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Mounting evidence suggests female suicide bombers are the wave of the future.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,851 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

There were several attempted attacks last year. For anyone in the know to state that there would not be attempts in the next six months would be the height of ignorance. Of course there will be attempts, it's an on-going thing now. This is nothing more than business as usual.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadgeek View Post
I think we need to be mentally prepared for another attack although the attack I worry about (the one where we lose a major city) is something we cannot, by definition, be prepared for psychically.
Did you mean psychologically? if you did, I agree; there is no way to prepare for a shock of that magnitude.

On the other hand, if you really meant psychically, well *smiles* yes those of us who are psychic can prepare. Not only that, those of us who are psychic very often do our best to prevent such things from happening, just as those who pray for safety do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
And yes, we will loose a city. Just a matter of time.
*gently* You don't actually know that, Andrew. You might believe it, like you believe in love or like you believe in God; but you don't know it for certain like you know that water is wet or fire is hot.

Can you see the difference here? It might be logical to assume that a major city will be lost, but it isn't guaranteed. We don't actually know it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~~~~~

My understanding of the way spiritual and psychic energy operate is this: every time someone insists that something bad or negative will happen, it cancels out the energy of their positive requests and/or efforts.

We get what we ask for. That means whatever we put our energy, attention, focus, or beliefs in is what we will get. The more careful we are to avoid insisting that the answer will be no (especially when we don't actually know what the answer will be!), the more we will get what we really want. The more careful we are to focus on positive outcomes and to avoid believing that bad things "have to" happen, the more good things will happen.

This doesn't mean that a person can necessarily avoid life challenges like accidents or illnesses by thinking happy thoughts--hey, sometimes shit happens--but it does mean people can make their lives better by not insisting that bad things have to happen.

And yanno... speaking as one of those psychics who sends a lot of energy towards safety, I appreciate not having to wade through fields of negativity to do my job.

Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #11
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Bit:

I meant mentally prepared. If psychics can keep a nuclear device from exploding, more power to them. I was using psychic to mean mental/psychological and should probably have realized that using the term would cause confusion.

Cheers
Aj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Did you mean psychologically? if you did, I agree; there is no way to prepare for a shock of that magnitude.

On the other hand, if you really meant psychically, well *smiles* yes those of us who are psychic can prepare. Not only that, those of us who are psychic very often do our best to prevent such things from happening, just as those who pray for safety do.

*gently* You don't actually know that, Andrew. You might believe it, like you believe in love or like you believe in God; but you don't know it for certain like you know that water is wet or fire is hot.

Can you see the difference here? It might be logical to assume that a major city will be lost, but it isn't guaranteed. We don't actually know it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~~~~~ * ~~~~~~~~~~~~

My understanding of the way spiritual and psychic energy operate is this: every time someone insists that something bad or negative will happen, it cancels out the energy of their positive requests and/or efforts.

We get what we ask for. That means whatever we put our energy, attention, focus, or beliefs in is what we will get. The more careful we are to avoid insisting that the answer will be no (especially when we don't actually know what the answer will be!), the more we will get what we really want. The more careful we are to focus on positive outcomes and to avoid believing that bad things "have to" happen, the more good things will happen.

This doesn't mean that a person can necessarily avoid life challenges like accidents or illnesses by thinking happy thoughts--hey, sometimes shit happens--but it does mean people can make their lives better by not insisting that bad things have to happen.

And yanno... speaking as one of those psychics who sends a lot of energy towards safety, I appreciate not having to wade through fields of negativity to do my job.

The Following User Says Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 03:16 PM   #12
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

*Taking reservations for a lovely vacation in Canada.*
Old 02-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #13
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadgeek View Post
Bit:

I meant mentally prepared. If psychics can keep a nuclear device from exploding, more power to them. I was using psychic to mean mental/psychological and should probably have realized that using the term would cause confusion.

Cheers
Aj
Well, Aj, maybe some psychics can; I've seen some pretty amazing things lately.

I personally cannot affect the physical world so directly. BUT what I can influence, what I'd like to think I DO influence, is the likelihood of it ever coming to that. You have to follow it backwards from the thing you wish to prevent; you have to think about all the causes of such a thing, layer by layer, and figure out what one small thing you can do that would switch the whole train of events onto some other, more benign, track.

Sometimes the most powerful thing a person can do is to ask those around her to hold onto hope. There is always power in numbers. If a large number of people is determined that safety should prevail, I believe it is more likely to prevail... and in the meantime, if it does nothing else, it creates more positive lives for those people, since hope breeds optimism and creativity.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bit For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 03:41 PM   #14
Curley

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you lol

Curley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST Reputation

Depends where in Canada...you should see all the security prep for the Olympics

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...012204634.html
Curley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Curley For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #15
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Mounting evidence suggests female suicide bombers are the wave of the future.
Do you have a link to this evidence?
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #16
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle toes View Post
Depends where in Canada...you should see all the security prep for the Olympics

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...012204634.html
While all the security forces are out west with you, I'm a gonna host a big freakin' party on the east coast!

Actually these threats may have a direct impact on me, as my partner and I live on opposite sides of the Canadian/U.S border and cross almost every day - sometimes several times in a day. Not looking forward to it.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:58 PM   #17
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Personally, I am not too worried about the after it is said and done. I am just worried about those who will be severely hurt, injured, whatever. Nobody can ever forget people jumping out the skyscrappers on 9/11 to avoid being burned by the plane fuel. I am worried about children watching in horror. Plus you have to remember we have alot of our support systems in Haiti now.

Al-Qaeda is on a mission. I still don't get why we haven't caught the main man of that group - OB. And yes, we will loose a city. Just a matter of time.

Andrew
Do you worry about those who will be hurt injured whatever from a 7.0+ (I think it's actually and 8.0+) earthquake that is predicated to happen in my lifetime on the San Andreas Fault? Or from some home grown idiot like Tim McVey or whoever the homegrown anthrax person? Or from a Cat 5 hurricane hitting the Gulf Coast or running up the eastern seaboard to New York City? Or the Cat 5 tornado somewhere in tornado alley?

Do you worry about children watching all this violent war and sex crap on prime time TV and in video games and at the movies?

You have to remember the largest majority of our resources/assets are tied up in Iraq and Afghanistan. The large majority of assets on the ground in Haiti are from countries other than the US.

Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church are on a terrorist mission also. So is the KKK. So are many of the neo-nazi groups in Idaho and Washington and Michagan and other strongholds? So are those idiots on the Mexican border who are 'helping' the border patrol.....they used to be called vigilantists.

I remember the 'atomic bomb' scare of the 60's. Kids all over the US (esp the west coast) were terrorized by their own parents, school systems and government. Those godless communist Russians are gonna nuke us. Goldwater ran for President on this idea. We were in Vietnam to stop those red chinese from taking over southeast asia. Build a bomb shelter in your back yard (which became a storage area or rec room later). In case the siren goes off while at school, 'cover your head and get under your desk'. big ole fucking snort In NM we didn't have any of that shit.........my parents and every other adult knew NM would be blown off the face of the earth..........so why scare the children?

Again..............

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
I will not assimilate

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #18
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Do you have a link to this evidence?

Yes, in fact I do.

Read on......

http://bit.ly/czAUMW

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:22 PM   #19
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Toughy,

Let me try to respond to some of your comments.

Fred Phelps interrupted the funeral of a 20 yo soldier who's family was absolutely horrified at the signs, posters, and the hate filled screams that interrupted the funeral service. It happened up the street from my home. The family chose to have their son buried at Arlington (thank God). The father sued and won his case in Federal Court. But as we all know Fred Phelps is still going strong.

In my community, there is a very heavy involvement with the KKK. And I am leaving it at that.

I live less than an 90 min. drive from my home to DC. Plus I live inbetween 2 military bases that store chemical weapons. Once a month for the last 12 years we have had "practice sirens" going off to alert citizens of whatever event.

All of my schools did the drills of hiding under the desks, or going to the basements. In fact, alot of homes still have the cement basements and shelters.

Bit,

You are right about being the one person to show hope. I so learned that from you. There are no promises or guarantees in life. I live in the now.

Namaste,
Andrew
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #20
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow band View Post
Yes, in fact I do.

Read on......

http://bit.ly/czAUMW
the comments found after this article just reminded me how ignorant some people are.........and sadly they live in this country.........

If you want security on a plane..........do whatever the Israelis are doing..........nothing happens on their planes.

Say NO to body scans............ignorant crap in the same vein as take your shoes off and putting all your liquids in 3oz bottles in baggies......oh yeah and no bic lights but you can have up to 3 packs of matches.......
I will not assimilate

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: