Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Questions from Members/ Troubleshooting

Old 09-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation
Default User name and password

So, periodically change my password .. For some reason today .. On my iPhone I have to keep re-entering the info even though I've clearly entered the remember me box.

Help and thanks

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

I have the same issue but only on my MAC so maybe it's an apple compatibility issue
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:41 AM   #3
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

It's a cookie issue. Ensure that cookies are enabled on Safari otherwise it won't keep.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
It's a cookie issue. Ensure that cookies are enabled on Safari otherwise it won't keep.
TY! That has been driving me nuts for a bit now
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

TY, it always kept it till today when I changed it ...

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

Old 09-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #6
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
TY, it always kept it till today when I changed it ...
Likely means the cookie didn't update or the checkbox isn't checked.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Cookies enabled
Box checked

Locked out for 25 mins

User name and password still not saving

Old 09-21-2012, 02:15 PM   #8
Linus

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

I will try and do some research over the weekend. Red Flag, can you tell me what iOS you are using (iOS 4, 5 or 6) of if you are using a non-Apple phone, what Android or Windows version it is? Also which browser and which login are you using off the front page (top right or center left)?

Old 09-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #9
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

what iOS you are using (iOS 4, 5 or 6) I am running iOS6
Also which browser I am using safari
which login are you using off the front page (top right or center left) I think I've tried to use all of the login pages

And no rush looking into it.. I am home for the weekend and I will be logging on via my laptop at this point.

But I did not have this problem until I changed my password today and I even did a manual I forgot my password reset me. I did check my settings on my safari and I have set to accept all cookies and I have made sure I have the boxed checked in the remember me section.

And thank you for your help, its much appreciated.