Old 05-31-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, femme, babygirl
Relationship Status:
Single

starrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Post Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender

The storm seemed to attack the house with a vengeance. The sky above preternaturally dark and ominous. Wind assailed the trees, their branches whipping back and forth as if pulled by invisible strings. The rain fell in a deluge, obscuring my view of most of the yard outside and pouring down the kitchen window like a waterfall. The sound of it pounding on the roof was deafening. I smiled to myself as I returned to my work. Adding spices to my pot I felt, still the call of the storm. Storms like this called to me, urging me in dark whispers to abandon my work and come to play. The trees in their unrestrained dance seeming to taunt me, daring me to cast aside my inhibitions and let the storm become my lover.

The house was filled with the scent of simmering soup, my own perfume and that undefinable aroma that only fierce storms carry. Quickly ripping up the lettuce and adding it to tomatoes, avocado and green onions already in the bowl I dragged my attention back to the job at hand. In the background, mingling with the music of the storm Sarah McLachlan's haunting "Possession" played softly. Rinsing my hands in warm water I once again became lost in the storm dancing outside my window.

Walking through the house, here and there I turned on a light to ward off the encroaching darkness, making the house warm and inviting. Moving softly to the back of the house and into my bedroom I quickly straightened the comforter and my thoughts returned to the previous weekend. Stepping into my bathroom, I quickly turned on the taps, adjusted the temperature of the water and added a few drops of essential oil to the water. Unbuttoning my blouse I slipped it off my shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor in a pool at my feet. Reaching around, I unclasped my bra, letting my breasts fall free. Bending over I quickly lit candles around the tub, felt the temperature of the water and stepped out of my slacks.

Reaching up, I quickly gathered my hair up into a clip. Slowly sliding down into the warm scented water a soft moan escaped my lips. The sweet scent of jasmine swirled around me as I began to run the soap and loofah over my skin. Gazing in the mirror hanging over the tub, I scrubbed until my skin was pink, my mind wandering back to Him, always to my Sir. Quickly running a razor over my skin, I finished my bath and sat upon the edge of the tub to rub scented oil into my skin. As my hands slid along the length of each leg, I felt again His touch, His desire. Hearing His voice whisper "Mine." I stood to smooth the oil into the skin of my back, hips and stomach. Remembering with forbidden pleasure the feeling of His hands on my flesh.

Trembling, my knees growing weak, my mind and body remembered the feeling of His fingers, His fist deep within me. Leaning on the counter for a moment I said "Stop it" to myself in the mirror. Shaking my head slightly as if it would help to clear the memories away I reached up to take out my hair clip. Letting my hair tumble down my back I began to brush it out, the feeling of it against my bare back sensuous. A spray of Shalimar at each pulse point and I grabbed my robe off the hook and wrapped it around myself.

I walked back through the house to check on dinner. "Bring Me To Life" coming from the speakers now, I began to hum softly as I stirred the soup. I was expecting Him for dinner tonight and glancing at the clock I realized I still had quite a bit of time before He would arrive. I began to clear off the kitchen table, putting away my stacks of papers and written work and the coffee cup from my morning coffee.

Turning the soup down to low, I leaned again against the counter watching the storms fury. A flickering of the lights above me and then sudden darkness filled the house. The storm had gotten tired of waiting for me and had decided to make me play with it, I thought to myself with a small smile as I reached to light the candles on the kitchen window sill. Walking through the house, lighting additional candles to push away the darkness. Now, without power, the sounds of the storm were my music. Wind whistling through the trees, fat rain drops pounding down on the roof above my head. I smiled softly at the sounds.

Stepping back into the kitchen, I stood again in front of the window, watching. With no warning, I was brought back and against His body...hard. I gasped with fear and then arousal as He pulled my hair away from my neck and whispered huskily in my ear "Mine."

"Yes,..Yours." I whispered. His fingers threading through my hair, He roughly grabbed a fistful and pulled my head back.

"Whose baby?" He asked urgently.

"Yours..Only Yours." I answered as His mouth claimed my neck and throat, softly licking, then sucking and finally biting as He growled low in His throat.

"Yes, Mine...Always Mine." He whispered. "I want you Now." He said as his hands roughly pulled open my robe, pushing it down until it fell around my feet.

I shivered as the air caressed my naked flesh and trembled as His Hands came up to cup my breasts. Pulling me back against Him, He continued His assault on my neck as His hands squeezed my breasts, His thumbs brushing my nipples until they were hard and aching.

Moaning softly, I pressed my body back into Him, feeling the length of His body against me. Beginning to pinch and pull at my nipples He whispered in my ear again, "Mine, always ... only Mine." Pulling me tighter against Him, He growled softly and I could feel His hardness pressing against my ass. Gasping softly as His touch became more aggressive, I could feel my wet pooling between my thighs.

"Now babygirl, I want to be inside you Now." He said, as He guided me toward the kitchen table. Lost in His touch, His desire I lay forward on the table as His hands guided me too. The wood of the table was cold against the warmth of my breasts and belly sending a chill down my spine, a chill soon dispelled by His touch. His hands roamed from my head, down my neck, my back and over my ass.

I moaned softly at His touch, feeling my wet begin to trickle down the inside of my thigh. The sound of His belt being undone was my only warning before He was pressed against me. With one long, slow thrust He filled me, His cock buried deep with me. A soft moan escaped my lips as His fingers buried themselves in my hair again and He pulled my head back.

"Whose baby?" He asked.

"Yours, only Yours." I whispered in response.

"Yes, Mine." He said as He began to slowly rock into me.

His hands on my hips, fingers digging into my flesh even as I pushed back into His thrust made me gasp into the night. His breathing became ragged as He thrust into me more deeply. Filling me completely, claiming me...my body arching back to take Him more deeply within. I moaned His name aloud as His rhythm increased, thrusting harder into me.

"I want more babygirl, I want all of You." He whispered as He thrust into me.

Sweet surrender, I was lost to the moment, lost in my surrender to Him. "Yes, I am Yours." I whispered, feeling my muscles deep within tightening around His cock, pulling Him ever deeper. He growled low and deep within His throat and began thrusting harder, deeper and faster into me. "Come for me babygirl,." He said ... and with those words I was tumbling as if from a great height...screaming His name out as He whispered mine and we came to rest together.

Copyright StarryNitesFemme

“It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.”
― Oriah Mountain Dreamer, The Invitation
starrynitesfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post: