Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 11-19-2022, 05:35 AM   #881
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I agree with you, maybe I am just a bit "jaded" now by all this damn bickering, hypocritical, misogynistic, crap.

I am reconsidering my "take" on Pence....I know very little about him, just bits & pieces. You have challenged my mind to reconsider (heavily) his ability/capability. I have always valued your opinions, esp in this forum. Thanks for making me think harder than just superficially, Orema!!!

I LOVE Kamala & would wildly welcome her in the 2024 races, and we surely have been "surprised" before....several times, (sadly)!!!! I have faith in an ALL women race (Dems) with a couple, few Repubs. Gabby Giffords is amazing. She would be an incredible candidate, and could surprise us. Time to remove those antiquated dinosaurs!! .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I don’t think AOC has a chance running on anyone’s ticket as VP. She scares too many moderate Democrats. LOL. I like her too, but most moderate Democrats don’t, I think.

I was with you till you got to that wet towel-of strength Pence (though I think VP Harris is ready now—she just doesn’t have a chance). I find Pence a total putz. It was people like him who legitimized Trump. I don’t think he stood by Trump as much as standing with the Evangelicals who needed someone like Pence who could get Trump in the White House to appoint conservative judges.

I think Nikki Haley is going to be the first female/BIPOC POTUS if she runs on DeSantis’s ticket as VP. A DeSantis/Haley ticket would be hard for the Dems to beat. I think Haley will run for the Republican nomination, but I think DeSantis will get the nomination and she’ll join his ticket. And if that happens she’ll be a strong candidate for POTUS in 2028 or 2032.

And the only way the Dems can win is if we commit to voting for the nominee. I think that is a message we need to push when we get into the rumble-tumble 2024 primaries. We can fight all we want in the primaries but we need to stand as one once we have a nominee.
Old 11-19-2022, 06:38 AM   #882
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I agree with you, maybe I am just a bit "jaded" now by all this damn bickering, hypocritical, misogynistic, crap.

I am reconsidering my "take" on Pence....I know very little about him, just bits & pieces. You have challenged my mind to reconsider (heavily) his ability/capability. I have always valued your opinions, esp in this forum. Thanks for making me think harder than just superficially, Orema!!!

I LOVE Kamala & would wildly welcome her in the 2024 races, and we surely have been "surprised" before....several times, (sadly)!!!! I have faith in an ALL women race (Dems) with a couple, few Repubs. Gabby Giffords is amazing. She would be an incredible candidate, and could surprise us. Time to remove those antiquated dinosaurs!! .
You're too kind, Clay. Thank you.

I like the idea of an all women ticket very much. My problem is that I compare everyone, men included, to Hilary and they all come up short when it comes to experience and accomplishments. I know, I've got to find a new measurement stick and not to compare them to her.

And I'm really worried about the Republicans since the moderate Republicans are turning against Trump.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2022, 10:47 AM   #883
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
The logical choice, if Biden doesn't run, should be Vice President Harris, but sadly I don't know if she can get elected - a double whammy of Racism & Sexism. I'm not sure if a white woman can get elected as president either. Maybe.

We need someone who can bring out a big turnout with people of color - especially black voters and Latinos would be good too - as well as young voters. Yeah too bad Obama can't run again. We need to outnumber the clueless old white voters - at least some of us vote the right way!
What do you think, Bulldog, about Hakeem Jeffries? I know he just was appointed to lead the Democratic Caucus, following Nancy Pelosi's tenure as Speaker of the House. I think we will see how strong of a contender he can be, over the next two years.

Do you have an assessment concerning Hakeem Jeffries??

I am interested in hearing your take on who the Democratic party might recommend or choose as a candidate for POTUS.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2022, 12:57 AM   #884
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Awww, K! Thank you!. You are yourself!

WOMEN have GOT to do some major ballcrushing in order to TRULY......."Heal The Soul Of The Nation"!!! ALL of us need to get on this & fix this world as much as we can....(and now we are going to Mars....for what? To fuck up that planet? I am sick & tired of seeing women oppressed, suppressed, bullied, brow beat, UNDERPAID since time began, OVERWORKED. A woman's job, truly IS, never done. Men see to fucking the world up for us to make it all better for them. They earn quadruple what many ordinary citizens' earn. EQUAL PLAY< EQUAL PAY! PAY UP< FUCKERS!!! I am sick to death of politics, sick to death of being denied, sick to death of seeing $$ flow out the door to support war, crime, drugs, etc. LET"S TAKE A STAND...stop doing everyday job be it home or workplace. Really STOP doind ANYTHING...lt the men run it. You will uickly see a major ruudely awakening....ready? I am!!!!

Men have killed climate, pissed almost all the world off, stuck their business where it shouldn't be, created fascism, war, enemies, think it is ONLY THEIR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!, refuse to look right here at home, at the poor, at little people who are minorities, desperately need HELP in all ways. Yet, many do not even know us. But by goddess, the fuckers can sure find your phone #'s, FB pages, & emails and hound the shit out of you to get YOUR ALL IMPORTANT hard earned, heavily taxed, unfair pay scale wages to line their OWN pockets. Funny how that IS a thing & IT WORKS to fulfill their ornery, stick in the mud hypocritical agendas....as they make 6 figures a month while we suffer!
I am STILL pissed at how Rumples quickly, (bullied) his way through expediency beyond belief as he filled the NOTORIOUS RBG's spot AGAINST her dying deathbed wish! His RINO's (Trumpugnicants) assisted him & bullied that SCN immediately. Funny that!
THEN, when Biden wanted to nominate someone....what a long, drawn out, sickening shit show ensued. Funny that, too. It is okay for trumpugnicants to do so, but nay, let's shoot the DEMS down.

ALL WOMEN can right this old world IF can get that stronghold.

HOW the hell does Rumkins even get away with majority of shit sandwiches he peddles. WTF does he have that everyone kisses it? Gold lined asshole?! HAHA HOW does he manage to "get rid" of everyone who impeached him...who did so TWICE!

Latest rift with DeSantis & Trump? DeSantis is the Harvard Grad with USN distinction who is the new Golden Boy (one who kept Florida FREE (MY azz). Ask him how many folks he "killed" forcing us to go against WHO Health Rules.

Well, NOW that table has turned. DeSantis more highly favored for 2024 & to BEAT Trumpethead. Since Trump is FUMING mad about that, (oopsie, did him lose him narcissitic path to build a pile of shit up into an UNpresidentcy? He sure did!!! SO, Trumpless is spewing vitriol at DeSantis like mad. He stood up on the ONLY show in town who will have him (and many local stations denied him coverage to feed his ego.....lmao....and swears that in 2018, HE (singlehandedly) controlled that race with Andrew Gillum (who was way ahead of DeSatan for quite a while) to boost RON up. Says he called in DOJ & CIA to investigate the false claims that Gillum lost by only 5000 votes, that x number is "missing"...sound familiar? Ought to. DeSantis is his product and HE made him who he is today.

He singlehandedly DESTROYED the Trust in honest, clean elections!

Okay, rant over, Hope it makes sense..I am so exhausted I can not think anymore....goodnight....

Quote:
You're too kind, Clay. Thank you.

I like the idea of an all women ticket very much. My problem is that I compare everyone, men included, to Hilary and they all come up short when it comes to experience and accomplishments. I know, I've got to find a new measurement stick and not to compare them to her.

And I'm really worried about the Republicans since the moderate Republicans are turning against Trump.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:53 PM   #885
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
What do you think, Bulldog, about Hakeem Jeffries? I know he just was appointed to lead the Democratic Caucus, following Nancy Pelosi's tenure as Speaker of the House. I think we will see how strong of a contender he can be, over the next two years.

Do you have an assessment concerning Hakeem Jeffries??

I am interested in hearing your take on who the Democratic party might recommend or choose as a candidate for POTUS.
I like Hakeem Jeffries. He is very intelligent and has always impressed me. I honestly don't what kind of leader he would be although he seems to have the respect of his colleagues. He is a good choice.

To be honest, I am sad to see Nancy Pelosi step down. I know we need some young blood but she is one of the greatest Speakers and leaders of the Democratic party of all time. But it's great she will still be around instead of just retiring the minute the Democrats lost the House. I think that says a lot about her.

I seriously wonder if the Affordable Care Act would have passed without her leadership.

And no one stood up to Trump better and more often than Nancy Pelosi.

One of my favorite photos of all time:

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2022, 11:44 PM   #886
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I like Hakeem Jeffries. He is very intelligent and has always impressed me. I honestly don't what kind of leader he would be although he seems to have the respect of his colleagues. He is a good choice.

To be honest, I am sad to see Nancy Pelosi step down. I know we need some young blood but she is one of the greatest Speakers and leaders of the Democratic party of all time. But it's great she will still be around instead of just retiring the minute the Democrats lost the House. I think that says a lot about her.

I seriously wonder if the Affordable Care Act would have passed without her leadership.

And no one stood up to Trump better and more often than Nancy Pelosi.

One of my favorite photos of all time:

I love how she said in her farewell speech that she enjoyed working with 3 presidents. She has a way of saying things without saying things.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2022, 06:26 PM   #887
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,464 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Poor Vicky Hartzler must be in hysterics tonight.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2022, 05:24 AM   #888
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Q and A with Nikole Hannah-Jones on the 1619 Project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09q49bzxJm8
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2022, 08:28 AM   #889
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Newly elected NY Rep. George Santos. How is it possible he will still be installed when his whole campaign was nothing but lies about his life? When somthing this blatant happens there should be some sort of recourse. Top it off with the fact the GOP apparently knew and joked about his lies and then did nothing about it!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2022, 03:48 PM   #890
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Newly elected NY Rep. George Santos. How is it possible he will still be installed when his whole campaign was nothing but lies about his life? When somthing this blatant happens there should be some sort of recourse. Top it off with the fact the GOP apparently knew and joked about his lies and then did nothing about it!
The initial NY Times report was jaw dropping, but then more and more lies were revealed. I joked with my friends that the only thing he didn't lie about was being gay. I asked if we could perhaps 'in' him. I mean, people get outed often enough. Couldn't we put him back? We don't want him! Well, it didn't take long to find out that he had been very recently divorced from a woman. It isn't exactly what I hoped for, but it was an amusing and timely little moment of fun.

In all seriousness, the NY State Democratic Party is in terrible shape. I'm not talking about the electeds. The problem is within the organization itself. Several of the people who are supposed to be leaders are absent, malevolent or outright criminal. Democratic votes are being taken for granted. Had the party leadership done any due diligence Santos's lies would have been known and publicized during the campaign! He never would have won, or should have won, in that blue-leaning district.
Old 12-28-2022, 08:50 PM   #891
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Are you kidding? T---p proved that Americans will put up with any number of lies if they think the candidate will vote their way in office. As I recall, somebody wrote a book back near the beginning of his presidency and he told seven-hundred-and-something documented and disproved lies in his first 100 days. People running for offices have learned they can lie about anything.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2022, 11:27 AM   #892
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking T---p Grift that needs to be stopped, asap. :/

Don't know about what other's think but .... T---p gets a check because he's an ex prez.... he's living off the proverbial dime of every single tax payer in America. And will keep living off the people if no one has the fucking balls to stop letting T----p get away with all his crimes.

In other news: Thank heavens for Cassidy Hutchinson. At least she has a conscience and told the effin- truth.

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2022, 12:15 PM   #893
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Unhappy

And now, after today, we find out that that horrible, lying, scheming sonofabitchshiteatingbastid had foreign accounts. While President.

Talk about rot. Rotten inside out and to the core.

If this is not slammer material, I don't know what is.

Makes you wonder how many foreign interests of his were laughing like hyena's while T---p showed the world how to cheat like a pro.

In my mind's eye, there is no Cheater's Anonymous meetings that will cure him of all his corrosive corruption.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2023, 09:28 AM   #894
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

I am pretty shocked at the classified documents debacle, concerning both Trump and Biden. How is it possible that the National Archive does not monitor these classified documents once they are removed from the facility?! Hell, a library book seems to have better security.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2023, 04:52 PM   #895
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...they found more

Quote:
I am pretty shocked at the classified documents debacle, concerning both Trump and Biden. How is it possible that the National Archive does not monitor these classified documents once they are removed from the facility?! Hell, a library book seems to have better security.
This is unacceptable on so many levels. I understand that there can and will be mistakes-overlooks-misplaced-shuffled documents etc. As much as I disdain the previous administration I will say: our eyes and ears have been alerted to the need for oversight in so many areas of our government. Our weakness is our tribalism-

We must and can be better educated citizens/voters keeping our democracy secure, safe, transparent. T's exploitation of all 3 is the road map for moving forward. It will not be easy for sure-

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2023, 10:34 AM   #896
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
I'm shocked but Biden having the papers isn't as troubling for me as Trump. Biden has had some level of access to classified docs for 50 years—ever since he became a Senator in 1973. Trump has only had access for a fraction of that time. And Biden isn't known to cozy up to dictators like Trump. But there has to be better control over classified info.

This could really blow up IF the right journalists latch onto this or it could be swept under the carpet. Surely there are many members of Congress who have different levels of access to classified docs who are on Senate Committees and House Committees. (Armes Services, Finance, Foreigh Relations, Homeland Security, Ethics, Intelligence, etc). And some of these Representatives and Senators take these docs home without permission.

But no one is going to admit this unless confronted. I don't expect much from journalists these days but this is something one of them may want to sink their teeth into. We'll see.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2023, 05:30 PM   #897
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I'm shocked but Biden having the papers isn't as troubling for me as Trump. Biden has had some level of access to classified docs for 50 years—ever since he became a Senator in 1973. Trump has only had access for a fraction of that time. And Biden isn't known to cozy up to dictators like Trump. But there has to be better control over classified info.

(...)
I like what you said, in the first paragraph of your post, Orema. That's the thing though: Biden has been in Congress and in Executive Government positions, which out-classes those whose access to such documents is restricted (for safety across the proverbial board). And I agree with your observation concerning T=-=-=p: He sure enough cozied up to authoritarian rulers across the globe. I would argue that T----p should sacrifice his US citizenship based on his Anti-American and Anti-democratic choices. Secondly, his citizenship should be revoked permanently based on jeopardizing the safety of Americans (...).

Anyhoooooo. Thanks for your post.

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2023, 06:01 PM   #898
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I would argue that T----p should sacrifice his US citizenship based on his Anti-American and Anti-democratic choices. Secondly, his citizenship should be revoked permanently based on jeopardizing the safety of Americans (...).
I can't imagine this will ever happen. How embarrassing would it be for the United States to have a former president in exile? Plus, the Republicans are pretty much in charge of everything right now. Plus, there's something to be said for keeping your friends close and your enemies closer - we don't need T---p gathering an army in exile like some banished younger princeling. Maybe one day it will happen though - I have to say, there's part of me that really likes this idea. Let him go live in Moscow with his friend Putin.

- Prince
Old 01-20-2023, 09:23 AM   #899
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I heard on BBC and I think NPR also that the U.S. is sending heavier weapons to Ukraine. Some political commentator (I don't remember who, sorry) said that the goal of the U.S. so far has been to send Ukraine enough weapons that they don't lose the war, but that they don't win it either. I understand the U.S. doesn't want to antagonize Russia and get NATO even more involved in this war than it already is, but it shouldn't just keep dragging on forever. Some of the other NATO countries are starting to give Ukraine heavy equipment too, like tanks. I'm really hoping this ends it before we get to spring. Ukraine expects Russia to drop back for the rest of this winter (destroying infrastructure and civilians along the way), and then make a concerted effort in the spring. Russia needs to be completely defeated before spring gets here, in my opinion, or this thing will just keep going on, destroying lives and the infrastructure of Ukraine.

- Prince
Old 02-08-2023, 08:11 AM   #900
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Great job last night Mr. President!
Sarah Huckabee Sanders.....you are the exact reason church and state should not mix. You came across as an extreme rightwing religious nutcase.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post: