Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

bound....dah....ries....Set 'em & forget 'em!
Old 05-09-2018, 06:04 PM   #442
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing ever is how it appears.

Even salt looks like sugar.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2018, 05:22 PM   #443
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2018, 12:06 AM   #444
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Stop expecting things from others!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2018, 07:22 AM   #445
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I have learned ya better listen to Grandma lol. I can still hear her saying don't pick that up you'll ruin your back. Yeah yeah whatever, watch this! 45 yrs later damn I wish I had listened to you.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #446
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default learned..

a true friend is always there for you, whether she agrees with you or not
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 09:43 PM   #447
Plaidandroses

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda sparkly kinda sporty...I like a little shimmer gloss with my undercut :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her/hers

Plaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST ReputationPlaidandroses Has the BEST Reputation

It's okay to need help. It's okay to accept help. It's okay to ask for help. You're not a failure just because you needed help. I have to say this to myself 1000 times a week. Maybe it will sink in eventually.
Plaidandroses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Plaidandroses For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 10:46 PM   #448
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

learned...being Vegan 80% of the time feels better than 0% of the time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 04:20 PM   #449
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

musing...as time goes by what makes me happiest are the little things, in the moment-
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 05:02 PM   #450
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
all kinds of love (in this world) but you have to love yourself first otherwise you risk loving things that can't love you back (the way you deserve to be)
Kittygrrl, brilliant! Without self love, how can we ever hope to love others? I used to conflate self love with conceit, but all it really means is learning to advocate, trust, respect and care for ourselves. Once that becomes a habit, I believe we learn to accept nothing less from others.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 05:28 PM   #451
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
that life is too short to hold on to anything but good stuff.
I've learned that an attitude of gratitude is more than just a platitude.
I've learned that affirmations work, but so do "nahfirmations."
I've learned that yesterday is gone and tomorrow is a mystery, but if I focus on having a good today, it predicts a good tomorrow, and if I keep at it, my yesterdays will make for good memories.

But most importantly, I have learned that you don't have to try on pants to know whether they'll fit. All you have to do is wrap the waistband around your neck and if the two sides connect, they'll fit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2018, 06:26 PM   #452
Femmewench

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Femme Saphiosexual
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Divorced

Thanked 1,278 Times in 331 Posts
Femmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST ReputationFemmewench Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post

But most importantly, I have learned that you don't have to try on pants to know whether they'll fit. All you have to do is wrap the waistband around your neck and if the two sides connect, they'll fit.

If this had not worked, I wasn't going to post. How on earth did you learn that?
Old 09-06-2018, 11:12 PM   #453
Lifesymphony

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme; Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Getting back my groove

Lifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST Reputation

Loving a child is unlike any other sort of love.
I thought I understood what it was to love someone. I have been in love. I have lost myself in love. I love.
Yet, it was my son who taught me the true feeling and sense of love. He was in the icu recovering after an operation gone terribly wrong which left him near death. In the quiet of those silent bedside nights praying for his recovery and praying with all my being that I could take his place, my epiphany arrived: "Love" for me is unconditional, selfless, patient, inviolable and pure. How much this young man teaches me.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:31 PM   #454
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmewench View Post
If this had not worked, I wasn't going to post. How on earth did you learn that?
Probably Pinterest.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:05 PM   #455
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,915 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

That sometimes you gotta forget the past, give up holding grudges, and give people(including family) another chance.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:45 PM   #456
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifesymphony View Post
Loving a child is unlike any other sort of love.
I thought I understood what it was to love someone. I have been in love. I have lost myself in love. I love.
Yet, it was my son who taught me the true feeling and sense of love. He was in the icu recovering after an operation gone terribly wrong which left him near death. In the quiet of those silent bedside nights praying for his recovery and praying with all my being that I could take his place, my epiphany arrived: "Love" for me is unconditional, selfless, patient, inviolable and pure. How much this young man teaches me.
when you have a grandchild u feel all that love x2 beautiful post nd I am glad your son is ok God Bless
Old 09-07-2018, 07:48 PM   #457
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Anger and resentment stick around and will play hide and seek with you, when you don't want it to.

Albert Einstein
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2018, 01:12 PM   #458
Lifesymphony

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme; Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Getting back my groove

Lifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST ReputationLifesymphony Has the BEST Reputation
Default Over share

As a lady, I don't need/want to be informed of the vulgar street phrases for intimate activities.
...I just want to share them and hear you say "mmmmmm, good girl"
Old 09-25-2018, 04:58 PM   #459
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Don't say permanent hurtful thoughts just because you're temporarily upset.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2018, 04:46 PM   #460
Lifesymphony

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme; Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Getting back my groove

Never ruin a good apology with an explanation