Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 10-01-2013, 10:02 PM   #21
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

To all newbies welcome to the Planet

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:57 AM   #22
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinelover View Post
Hi Luke...and BFP people,

I'm in London and new to the scene...Is there a big butch/femme community in London? - I signed up to bf online sites but...mmmmmmmm...I found only 5 matches in the U.K...
Hi there caffeinelover welcome to The Planet.
Yep there's a small bf scene in London, I'm not in The Big Smoke but know and love folks who are; however none of them, the people I know, are on any of the UK bft sites. I hope you find some bf fun. :cheesy
:
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #23
caffeinelover

How Do You Identify?:
------------------
Preferred Pronoun?:
-------------------------
Relationship Status:
--------------------------

caffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputationcaffeinelover Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Daktari (Daktari was my fav show when I was a kid),

Thanks for your reply. I took down my online profile on the bf dating site to concentrate on the real world. I go out to a friendly local bar where you can spot a few bf couples, very few single butches and no single femmes on their own...I'm the brave one going out on my own. I guess a single butch is going to be my snow leopard...

Thanks for the welcome y'all, I definitely enjoy reading about your experiences on this forum.
caffeinelover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to caffeinelover For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2013, 02:21 PM   #24
Softquietfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Single and content with life

Softquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST ReputationSoftquietfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffeinelover View Post
Hi Daktari (Daktari was my fav show when I was a kid),

Thanks for your reply. I took down my online profile on the bf dating site to concentrate on the real world. I go out to a friendly local bar where you can spot a few bf couples, very few single butches and no single femmes on their own...I'm the brave one going out on my own. I guess a single butch is going to be my snow leopard...

Thanks for the welcome y'all, I definitely enjoy reading about your experiences on this forum.
Welcome to the Planet Caffeinelover... I hope you have fun and meet lots of nice people here!
Old 05-16-2014, 06:14 PM   #25
CornCountryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

CornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCornCountryFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet from another newbie!
CornCountryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:54 PM   #26
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Hi! I"m really excited about coming on this site and meeting people.I'm Luke, 39,I identfy as genderqueer or trans. I like 'he'. I'm a teacher a work in a mixed boarding school. Have long holidays and love travel. Look forward to chatting to some people!
Hi Luke,
I'm glad you are here! I think it's a great site for people like us to join.
London is a favorite city of mine, I used to live there part of the year. London and Texas (where I live) are two places I feel equally at home. Looking forward to London in 2018 (I'll be attending the World Congress at Stansted Hall).

Cheers, Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post: