Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2020, 02:04 PM   #11
hagster

How Do You Identify?:
Nothing to see here, folks.
Relationship Status:
prison lesbian

hagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputationhagster Has the BEST Reputation

Plow, my friend and unfortunate Patriots fan. I was not a fan of playing football this season, especially outside of a 'bubble,' but here we are. I don't understand the scientific reasoning behind this either; I'm just crossing my fingers. Our practice squad QB is the other person who tested positive and that's significant because he was our Cam in prepping the defense for this game. How can so many people in direct, unprotected contact be cleared to play? The NFL's policy and guidelines are a joke to me.

That being said, I honestly wish we were playing each other full strength. How good are you if you beat a team depleted of its stars? Believe me, I'm not getting ahead of myself here, Belichick is still the mastermind and your defense is not joke. Just saying, as much I very seriously want to beat NE and start the season 4-0, there's not a lot of pride playing a very good Patriots team without Newton and Michel on the field. I think we got lucky with the scheduling for week 4.

Good luck tonight!

I'm editing this to ask if anyone else has noticed the Patriots tend to draft extremely handsome quarterbacks? Seeing Stidham made me think back to Matt Cassel, Jimmy Garoppolo and, of course, Brady. I don't know their qb draft history but those guys stand out to me and I wonder if that's part of the requirements of the job.
hagster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hagster For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports