Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 10-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default 666 Park Avenue

Hi Folks,

I'm LOVING this new show.

Anyone else diggin' this too?

If so, post your thoughts, comments, etc. here about the show.

And, can I just say how sexy Vanessa Williams is. Dayum she is gorgeous and keeps getting better with age...

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #2
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!

I'm anxious to see why they're so interested in the husband.

Duchess
Old 10-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

I saw previews for this .. What night is it playing ?

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 01:19 PM   #4
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Duchess! Nice to see you

Yeah, me too (regarding the husband).

The show always leaves me wanting more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!

I'm anxious to see why they're so interested in the husband.

Duchess
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #5
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Sunday Nights on ABC at 10 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
I saw previews for this .. What night is it playing ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #6
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Sunday Nights on ABC at 10 PM EST
Thanks !

I'll have to on demand it and check it out.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #7
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Scorp, I lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this show. I get mad when it's over ..lmao ! I don't know but something tells me the husband is gonna sell his soul or already has done so .... and somewhere I think maybe their first born is gonna be the Devils child . I just am so hooked on this and I also like Once upon a time , but not as much as 666 Park Ave .

I also love The Voice ... there's this lil butch who has such a big voice ... gooooooooooooo De'Borah !
Old 10-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #8
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation The Devil!

I have it saved on Hulu!! I'll discuss after I watch!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #9
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

love 666 & the voice !!
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #10
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Is Vanessa's sidekick the devil?
Old 10-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #11
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I started watching this show 666 Park Ave., but I'm struggling with it I'm not sure why but I get a weird feeling when I watch it...I've attempted to watch twice now and just can't watch it all. As to the Voice...love it and Once Upon a Time is a show I've recently been introduced to. Has anyone watched Elementary....it's a modern Sherlock Holmes?
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #12
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyButch View Post
I started watching this show 666 Park Ave., but I'm struggling with it I'm not sure why but I get a weird feeling when I watch it...I've attempted to watch twice now and just can't watch it all. As to the Voice...love it and Once Upon a Time is a show I've recently been introduced to. Has anyone watched Elementary....it's a modern Sherlock Holmes?

Hi Salty.Just curious. What do you mean by weird feeling?
Old 10-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #13
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

sanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputation

i watch everything mentioned but the voice and love them all. Elementary i think is really good,
Old 10-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #14
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Duchess, the feeling is one of uneasiness, my body physically reacts to the show, I know some may think I am odd but it's like "evil" is trying to seep into my soul....I maintain a positive outlook on life and this show just doesn't jive well with my psyche.
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #15
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyButch View Post
Duchess, the feeling is one of uneasiness, my body physically reacts to the show, I know some may think I am odd but it's like "evil" is trying to seep into my soul....I maintain a positive outlook on life and this show just doesn't jive well with my psyche.

Thank you so much for responding Salty. I completely understand what you mean. There was an episode of Poltergeist: The Legacy that made me feel that way. I could never watch that series again. Be well darlin'.

Duchess
Old 11-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #16
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

I think I missed an episode. What's the story behind the box that was stolen from the safe?
Old 06-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #17
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

So glad it's back!!!! I wonder what the daughter is up to.