Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-27-2013, 02:28 PM   #2181
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,418 Times in 6,879 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I lost track of time....got home early in the 3rd quarter of the game..... only to find....it was 17-3 Miami

I damn near shut the TV off...cuz my heart couldn't take the pain...but...knowing what I know about my boys....I stuck around.

and

First thing I know...Miami missed a FG attempt....then we scored on the next possession....THEN a New England sack resulted in a fumble recovery by the Pats which resulted in a TD which tied it up nice and tidy...

Then it was alllll good after that...see what happens when I watch the game??? All of y'all (Pats fans) can thank me... Yelling, pleading and cajoling seems to actually work with them...not so much with teenagers...
Old 10-27-2013, 06:31 PM   #2182
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I am glad to the see the Saints put up another win today, especially after that disappointing loss to the Patriots a couple of weeks ago. Could they go all the way? Who knows I'm nervous about the Seattle game they have later down the schedule. I do love to watch the Saints play. Their defense is catching up to their offense this season. Rob Ryan was a good choice to get the defense together and making a stand.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #2183
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation
Default WHO DEY!

Bengals won!! WOOT WOOT!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #2184
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

CHIEEEEEEFS!!

8-0

Woo, now that I got that off my chest!

With the Broncos and Chargers coming up on our schedule, I am hoping our o-line learns how to protect Alex Smith.

Time will tell....thank god the Broncos have trouble stopping the running game; hopefully Jamaal Charles will have his best game of the season!
Old 10-31-2013, 06:34 PM   #2185
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I can't stay up to watch the game. I am hoping to wake up to another Bengals win. WHO DEY!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #2186
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

holy high scores batman!!

What a day for football!

My boys kicked some serious butt...over 50 point game?!?

Carolina (my OTHER team ) won big time!

big big numbers today....apparently the cool, crisp weather brings out the best in many!

GO PATS!!!!
Old 11-19-2013, 06:49 AM   #2187
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Default Monday Night Football

All I can say is wow.....

Cam Newton and the Panthers have really evolved and come into their own. I was SO super impressed by the way they handled the game last night....

If my Pats have to lose to someone, I'm grateful that it was my other favorite team! It was a tough game to watch...wanting them both to win... the Carolinas are my other home after all... <3

I'm a happy girl today... For years I have watched the Panthers struggle. It feels like they have found a combination that works...and holy rushing @ Cam Newton! Anyone that can get by the beast that is Chandler Jones is good in my book!
Old 11-24-2013, 12:21 PM   #2188
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

LETS GO WELKER AND THE BRONCOS!

ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2013, 11:53 PM   #2189
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Just when I was ready to pass out the KY en masse....

I gotta say wow...great football day.... Panthers won....Pats pulled it together for a big win....

The football gods have smiled on me this day.....

And I'm too tired to say any more than that...

Except... I found out tonight that Randy Moss retired... I'm sad...he was the magic man...with magic hands....
Old 11-25-2013, 12:40 AM   #2190
Shay McGee

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
open

1 Highscore

Shay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST ReputationShay McGee Has the BEST Reputation

I am still thinking about the 28 points the Patriots scored in the third quarter against the Broncos . There was a lot of blood spilled tonight .
Shay McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shay McGee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2013, 02:30 AM   #2191
Bad_boi

How Do You Identify?:
Transman (male)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His ect.
Relationship Status:
Handsome bastard.

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,824 Times in 499 Posts
Bad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST ReputationBad_boi Has the BEST Reputation

My seahawks had their bye week so hopefully next game we will be ready to kick some more ass!
Bad_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #2192
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_boi View Post
My seahawks had their bye week so hopefully next game we will be ready to kick some more ass!
Oh they sure did!

GO BRONCOS!!
Old 12-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #2193
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default Football

I'm cheering for two teams today. The Dallas Cowboys and the Denver Broncos.

Who's your team?
Old 12-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #2194
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,662 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #2195
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

My Pats team won, but the cowboys sad to say they lost AGAIN.
I can't wait for super bowl game day.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:54 PM   #2196
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Seahawks just beat the Saints to advance. Saints played well just a little too late getting into the game. Good job Hawks.

Colts and Pats up next.

Niners and Panthers Sunday

Who you got?

My Broncos play tomorrow. GO BRONCOS!
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2014, 07:31 PM   #2197
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Seahawks just beat the Saints to advance. Saints played well just a little too late getting into the game. Good job Hawks.

Colts and Pats up next.

Niners and Panthers Sunday

Who you got?

My Broncos play tomorrow. GO BRONCOS!
Hey buddy, I will be cheering for the Broncos tomorrow! Let's have a beer and cheer on the team!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2014, 08:55 PM   #2198
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default And Sunday

49ers

Chargers.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:05 PM   #2199
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

GOOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS !!!
Old 01-11-2014, 10:24 PM   #2200
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,608 Times in 10,234 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

You know you have to have skills to play in the pouring rain. Sliding across the wet soaked field. Reaching out to grab a slippery ball. Playing in wet clothes.

Even the coaches are all covered up, writing stats under plastic.

The final score not what I'm hoping for, but a fun game to watch

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports