Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Trans Zone

Old 11-12-2009, 05:56 PM   #81
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
What I have wondered is why a couple who passes as a man and woman continue to stay in this lifestyle instead the straight lifestyle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
I believe transpeople sometimes suffer a lot of grief by feeling they have to "choose." I'm not certain. Maybe I'm just talking out of my ass, but that's a topic I'd really like to see Thinker, Linus, Paphigleo and others weigh in on.

So that's my question: Do you feel you have to choose between the worlds? Do you have to pick a lane, a queer or heterosexual life? Is there really even a need to do so?
Personally speaking, I don't feel I have to choose. And, no, I don't think there is a need to do so.

It may sound pretty basic, but that really is how it has been for me.......for us.

We lead a simple life together, and some of our local interactions are in places and with people who were around when I was not read as male. We don't act any differently now than we did when we were first getting acquainted with these people.

I don't feel that we should steer clear of those people who knew us "back when". I also don't feel that we should *only* socialize where straight people are........or *only* where queer people are........or *only* anywhere else.

And like MB said, I don't relate well to the "lifestyle" thing. This is my life, and I live it. Depending on what we decide to do or where we decide to go, we may end up with folks who are gay or maybe they're straight or any other color under the rainbow.

I'm not sure if I'm answering the questions of if I'm minimizing anything. That's not my intent, of course.

I've just never felt like I needed to choose.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #82
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
So that's my question: Do you feel you have to choose between the worlds? Do you have to pick a lane, a queer or heterosexual life? Is there really even a need to do so?
Omigawd, Bent, speaking as a Queer Transensual Femme---YES, YES, yes, a thousand times YES, I felt I had to choose between my own identity and my potential partners' identities, between my community and theirs, between being queer and being straight... and omg the grief. I cried for months, trying to figure out what it meant that I was in love with guys who were straight and I still needed to be Queer, trying to figure out how I could have Butches and Transmen both in my life, trying to figure out how I could ever leave my community behind--and believing I would be forced to.

It took me a long time to understand that there would be guys who did not reject me for myself, who did not need me to "make the queer disappear" in order for them to feel safe, who did not feel like my own identity was nothing compared to theirs.

It took me even longer to understand that I would find guys who would not only allow me to be myself, but who would celebrate me AS myself, AS a Femme, AS a member of a highly beloved Queer community.

e, my experiences in the community were so totally different from yours. I got it from both sides, yanno? It wasn't just the guys insisting that if I wanted to be supportive I had to force myself to be straight... it was so MANY of my friends insisting that I was a traitor for being with a man, and trying to take away not just my Femme card, so to speak, but even my Queer card.

It was a tumultuous time for me and I came through it wiser and oh, so very much sadder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paphigleo View Post
I cringe inside too hon, I am amazed it doesn't show on the outside.
It never shows, Nick. You keep a pleasant smile on your face every time. At first I thought I was the only one who was bothered by it! But lately even Gryph is beginning to be bothered, and yanno... he's a Two Spirit and isn't going to transition!

Bent, I wanted to say thank you for your earlier post about my questions. It is so very difficult to avoid offending people when the subject is so fraught with difficult emotions to begin with, isn't it? I know that no one ever intends to offend... but sometimes there's just so much baggage from lifetimes of not fitting in, of thinking we're the only one in the world, of feeling ostracized by friends, families, lovers.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #83
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post

e, my experiences in the community were so totally different from yours. I got it from both sides, yanno? It wasn't just the guys insisting that if I wanted to be supportive I had to force myself to be straight... it was so MANY of my friends insisting that I was a traitor for being with a man, and trying to take away not just my Femme card, so to speak, but even my Queer card.

It was a tumultuous time for me and I came through it wiser and oh, so very much sadder.
Again, not to take away from the main discussion here, but I wanted to speak to this.

I imagine the degree is far less for me, Bit, but there has certainly been the expectation that I choose. I've been called a traitor. I've been caught in the cross-fire between those who are staunchly female identified, and those who need to be recognized as male (because they are).

Also, I am more frequently experiencing "lesbian-hate." You know, snark at the very idea of what Lesbian is. Now, given all of this, I do not feel myself to be oppressed. That's certainly not what I'm saying here.

My battle has always been for and about the ones I love. (And I think I can see that it's that way for you too.)
Old 11-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #84
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Adding on to the experience of wondering if one has to give up ones queer or lesbian card if one is going to date and love people who are guys, transitioned physically, or not.

I am just the most lesbianey-lesbian that you can shake a stick at. I am a big ol' lesbian, and have been for 30 years (femme IDed for about 27 yrs).

I did confront what e and bit are referring to when I dated a trans guy for a short while. I was stopped dead in my tracks with shock when I realized that dating a guy would mean, well, I couldn't figger out what it would mean. After a lot of thought, (and this guy hooked me up with a friend who is long-time lesbian partnered with a trans-guy to talk to), I came to the same place that e, bit and Mr. Vent have come to, that my identity was (of course) based on ME, and my history, culture, etc, etc. It was not based on the gender of the person I was dating/loving. This seemed so odd, that I could be a guy-dating lesbian, but, it was just, for real. Gender is complicated, so everything that springs from it is complicated too.

Then I got all happy because I had another whole segment of the population to potentially date.
bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #85
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

The above posts are excellent posts. But I feel I may have rattled some cages without meaning to. And please forgive me if I have.

The definition of my life is simple. I doubt I will ever find a partner again, which is beside the point. But if I were to ever become involved it would be.... first....because she is attracted to my maleness or "male energy" as the counterbalance to her femininity. I guess my view on this is very traditional. I can't tell you how many times I've been rejected by the gay community by women who make it clear to me that they are lesbians and wanted no part of maleness. "If I wanted a man, I'd be with one," is usually the answer. So I'm left asserting that this must be a classic example of lesbians and that we are on opposite ends of the spectrum. But when 3 three women who ID as "transenual femmes" each tell me they are attracted to male energy without the bio bullshit, then I figure this is how it must be.

Anyway thanks for responding to my earlier posts...really well-done you guys...the bottom line is that I'm going to do what pleases me or completes me as the person that I am. And with IDs seemingly complicated and inter-woven I doubt whether I will be involved or loved for who I am which is why I distance myself do often.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #86
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
Personally speaking, I don't feel I have to choose. And, no, I don't think there is a need to do so.

It may sound pretty basic, but that really is how it has been for me.......for us.

We lead a simple life together, and some of our local interactions are in places and with people who were around when I was not read as male. We don't act any differently now than we did when we were first getting acquainted with these people.

I don't feel that we should steer clear of those people who knew us "back when". I also don't feel that we should *only* socialize where straight people are........or *only* where queer people are........or *only* anywhere else.

And like MB said, I don't relate well to the "lifestyle" thing. This is my life, and I live it. Depending on what we decide to do or where we decide to go, we may end up with folks who are gay or maybe they're straight or any other color under the rainbow.

I'm not sure if I'm answering the questions of if I'm minimizing anything. That's not my intent, of course.

I've just never felt like I needed to choose.
I relate to much of what you said, particularly those things in bold. I respect each individual's desire to follow what they see as their path, even if it means turning away from the community that has supported them. I wonder if the sum of the experience for some, though, hasn't been one of support, when in fact they are just as likely to experience backlash and exclusion (but that's a different conversation).

Anyway. We live a simple life, too. We're just folks. We have to attend the company picnic (and be the only "non-traditional" couple in attendance), take the kid to her myriad social events, and go about our regular routine. I don't feel "other" until someone makes me feel so, which isn't really all that often.

I have a bit of a personal question, if you're game. At some point, it's likely you made the decision to dress in masculine fashion; maybe that first time you wore a suit to a family function, or in a non-queer social setting? How did that compare (coming out as a masculine butch), if there is any comparison, to "coming out" as male to "people who were around when (you were) not read as male?" In other words, were the experiences similar in terms of your own anxiety, or how people responded to you? (Hoping that makes sense.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
Omigawd, Bent, speaking as a Queer Transensual Femme---YES, YES, yes, a thousand times YES, I felt I had to choose between my own identity and my potential partners' identities, between my community and theirs, between being queer and being straight... and omg the grief. I cried for months, trying to figure out what it meant that I was in love with guys who were straight and I still needed to be Queer, trying to figure out how I could have Butches and Transmen both in my life, trying to figure out how I could ever leave my community behind--and believing I would be forced to.
[snip]

Bent, I wanted to say thank you for your earlier post about my questions. It is so very difficult to avoid offending people when the subject is so fraught with difficult emotions to begin with, isn't it? I know that no one ever intends to offend... but sometimes there's just so much baggage from lifetimes of not fitting in, of thinking we're the only one in the world, of feeling ostracized by friends, families, lovers.
Thank you, Bit for speaking from the Partner Perspective. I read the first line of your post and turned to e and said, "of course - It applies to both sides of the relationship!" So glad you addressed this.

I agree that this subject, and all its permutations and off-shoots are fraught with emotion and potentially explosive. But I think as long as we remember to respect each person's experience, and remain open we can navigate it. Many of us (I know you, Thinker, me, and others here) were on b-f.com talking about this stuff before anyone even knew the term "cis-gendered." All we had was bio- this and that. Point being, we all had to learn along the way.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #87
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have a bit of a personal question, if you're game. At some point, it's likely you made the decision to dress in masculine fashion; maybe that first time you wore a suit to a family function, or in a non-queer social setting? How did that compare (coming out as a masculine butch), if there is any comparison, to "coming out" as male to "people who were around when (you were) not read as male?" In other words, were the experiences similar in terms of your own anxiety, or how people responded to you? (Hoping that makes sense.)
Great question...

I would say I was *much* more anxious coming out as a masculine butch (specifically the haircut, clothing choices, etc...) than coming into my own during my transition.

And thinking about why, I suppose it's because moving forward with my transition was peaceful for me and felt like the right fit.

Does that answer it?
Old 11-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #88
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Great question...

I would say I was *much* more anxious coming out as a masculine butch (specifically the haircut, clothing choices, etc...) than coming into my own during my transition.

And thinking about why, I suppose it's because moving forward with my transition was peaceful for me and felt like the right fit.

Does that answer it?
It does. Thank you.

Sometimes I have small anxiety (ok, maybe not so small) when I have to "come out" over and over again (to people who haven't seen me in eons, for example), but then I recognize that I am far more comfortable being ME for myself, than trying to downplay me for their sake.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #89
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Tell me, how do bio men receive you? Do some know? Do they react with kindness or are they rude or threatening? Have you been mocked by bio men who don't get it? Do you feel safe in daily life, bearing in mind that you'll exchange with bio men who may not know, but may find out.

Case in point:
I got in a fist fight and punch-and-kick bruhaha with my uncle. He's a Viet Nam vet with issues, Big Red 1, 6'4, traditional...you get the picture.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #90
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Quote:
Tell me, how do bio men receive you? Do some know? Do they react with kindness or are they rude or threatening? Have you been mocked by bio men who don't get it? Do you feel safe in daily life, bearing in mind that you'll exchange with bio men who may not know, but may find out.

Case in point:
I got in a fist fight and punch-and-kick bruhaha with my uncle. He's a Viet Nam vet with issues, Big Red 1, 6'4, traditional...you get the picture.
From what I can tell, those who do not know I'm a transman don't think twice about me.

There are many around here who *do* know. Most of them do not treat me any differently than any other guys who are around. There is one in particular who is as kind as anyone could hope for; however, when given the opportunity he refers to my lady and me as "gals". We don't get him or his motivation, so we have chosen not to be around him anymore. He seems a bit off, and it makes both of us a little uncomfortable.

I haven't had any experiences where I was on the receiving end of hostility or ugliness. I do feel safe now (can't say the same was true pre-T).
Old 11-12-2009, 09:47 PM   #91
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

You don';t even look like a girl and the guy says gals? Geezes that would send me right in his face and right through the ceiling.

Which brings me to another subject: roid rage
Did you experience any?
Old 11-12-2009, 09:57 PM   #92
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Quote:
You don';t even look like a girl and the guy says gals? Geezes that would send me right in his face and right through the ceiling.

Which brings me to another subject: roid rage
Did you experience any?
Well, we recognize that his problem with me is just that.......*his* problem. I don't engage him on it because he isn't anyone we *have* to be around and, like I said, he's a little off. People like that make me nervous.

No rage here. Actually, I've been pretty impressed with how often I have been able to walk away from things that made my blood boil without saying a word. I believe that if I were to start, I'd end up going too far and making an ass out of myself. I don't want to be that guy.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #93
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Good answer, but am I correct that T therapy causes rage behavior? My doc and i are going to talk about all this. I wanted to know if the injections changed your mood during any kind phase or period of time.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #94
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Quote:
Good answer, but am I correct that T therapy causes rage behavior? My doc and i are going to talk about all this. I wanted to know if the injections changed your mood during any kind phase or period of time.
It *can* cause it, but it hasn't in me; and I know plenty of other guys who will say the same is true for them.

In most places, you'll hear guys say, "If you had anger issues pre-T, then you'll certainly have them once you start on T." Some will say that T leveled them out and helped alleviate previous anger issues. And some will say that T changed them and contributed to behaviors they did not like (aggression, rage, etc...).

I'm not an expert on it, but it seems to me that it is a case-by-case thing. No one-size-fits-all........for sure.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #95
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

I have to wonder what the hell I'm going to look like. Geezes. Thanks for answering tonight and for the links you've posted.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #96
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Quote:
I have to wonder what the hell I'm going to look like. Geezes. Thanks for answering tonight and for the links you've posted.
Heh... I always look in the mirror and think I look exactly the same. My lady tells me 'no', and it seems that some of the folks I saw in Vegas last month would say 'no' too. There were people there whom I had not seen in two or more years, and they did not know who they were talking to.

Soooo... I'm guessin' you'll change, but I don't figure *you* will notice anything drastic.

Have a good night, Parker.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #97
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Heh... I always look in the mirror and think I look exactly the same. My lady tells me 'no', and it seems that some of the folks I saw in Vegas last month would say 'no' too. There were people there whom I had not seen in two or more years, and they did not know who they were talking to.

Soooo... I'm guessin' you'll change, but I don't figure *you* will notice anything drastic.

Have a good night, Parker.
Thinker I must say, when I saw you in Vegas..it took me a while to catch on that it was YOU. Last I saw you was in Dallas. I was so oblivious for god knows how long. You're looking great buddy!
Not to mention, I have no idea why in the hell neither of us had spoken that whole weekend. I'm annoyed with myself, lol.
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:09 PM   #98
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I've been watching this thread on the sidelines for a few days, only because work has been very stressful and tonight was no exception. I just wanted to thank everyone for answering My earlier questions and for those who ask questions that maybe I haven't thought of or were just abit too shy to ask thank you. I enjoy reading everyone's posts and always learn something new, which is helping Me with My own journey which has just begun
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:19 AM   #99
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolveme View Post
Also, I am more frequently experiencing "lesbian-hate." You know, snark at the very idea of what Lesbian is. Now, given all of this, I do not feel myself to be oppressed. That's certainly not what I'm saying here.

My battle has always been for and about the ones I love. (And I think I can see that it's that way for you too.)
Nooooo, e, no. I have done my damnedest to stay OUT of battles, to stay in the middle where I belong rather than choosing one side over the other; yet I have been forced into a box and stereotyped MUCH to my very vocal protests!

I have ALWAYS stood for ALL Butches and ALL Transmen. I have never, ever wanted to choose. I finally gave in to the inevitable several years ago, admitted defeat, and left the field. I just could not take the battles anymore, not in my own community, not in the place where I wanted most to fit in. Since I was single at the time, the community was all I had... I couldn't deal with dissension and contention at that point, you know? The pain went too deep.

I'm sure you read about Parker's experience with Lesbians? Mine has been the Femme parallel, with people I considered sisters telling me I no longer belonged to their club because I wanted to be with a man, and slamming the door behind me. This happened so often, to so many of us, that it became a cliche.

I have seen a lot of Lesbian hate; I know it's out there---but I have also seen those of us who have tried to talk about this painful experience be accused of Lesbian hate when that isn't accurate.

Again, it's one of those emotionally fraught issues, where we all bring past pain to the table; sometimes that pain is what speaks the loudest.

Quote:
The above posts are excellent posts. But I feel I may have rattled some cages without meaning to. And please forgive me if I have.
{{{{{{{{{{{{Parker}}}}}}}}}}} Didn't rattle my cage, darlin, but I do appreciate hearing your experiences.

Quote:
Thank you, Bit for speaking from the Partner Perspective. I read the first line of your post and turned to e and said, "of course - It applies to both sides of the relationship!" So glad you addressed this.
Thanks, Bent. I couldn't NOT answer, it just burst out of me; then I thought, "sheesh, Cath! He didn't ask you!" but I couldn't NOT post anyhow. *sheepish smile*
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:10 AM   #100
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Ok so I talked to my doctor (general practitioner) today, and she said I need to be careful about hormones because I have a history of carcinoid tumors. Geez, I had one in my appendix when it was removed 3 years ago. Now she tells me if I go on T they could come back and spread. They aren't cancerous tumors exactly, but they can cause problems. Ugh what do I do if the Endocrinologist doc says I can't go on T??
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote