Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 02-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #141
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone Have a great Monday
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #142
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Ok this thread needs some bumping Happy Hump Day everyone
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #143
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 11:17 AM   #144
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Thursday to all my beautiful friends.

Princess, I know what you are going through. It's a daily battle sometimes, other times it comes easy..being confident. I would say that MOST people, regaurdless of size, have these issues. Feeling beautiful is a personal war, sometimes we may just win the battle..but in the end we must win the war. It's sort of like the elusive "happy". No one can make you happy in this world. You can only live your life to the fullest, and do what gives you joy. Reject society's vision of beauty. Claim your own. Be beautiful on the inside..work on YOU from the inside...and beauty will flow like a river.

much love,
Irish
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 11:55 AM   #145
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:
User formally Known as Tygerlily

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of
Default mmmhhmmm...

and then to lie silently like deer tracks

in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love

That's All~
~Richard Brautigan, "Deer Tracks"~

Peace and Love

"Pssssst.......your STEREOTYPES are showing"....
~StabbyK~

HeartBreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HeartBreak Kid For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 09:35 PM   #146
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
Happy Thursday to all my beautiful friends.

Princess, I know what you are going through. It's a daily battle sometimes, other times it comes easy..being confident. I would say that MOST people, regaurdless of size, have these issues. Feeling beautiful is a personal war, sometimes we may just win the battle..but in the end we must win the war. It's sort of like the elusive "happy". No one can make you happy in this world. You can only live your life to the fullest, and do what gives you joy. Reject society's vision of beauty. Claim your own. Be beautiful on the inside..work on YOU from the inside...and beauty will flow like a river.

much love,
Irish
My dear Irish,
Thank you for your beautiful words..I know you are so very right. Yet even most recently like today....I was once again reminded of my unworthiness....because of my size...I hear all the time...wht a beautiful heart and soul I have...what a great wife i would make...what a great mother I would make....and that is followed by ...if only you were smaller.....For so many attraction and beauty runs skin deep....and if you are blessed to have someone who sees you differently....then what can I say...but.....that is one of the truest of blessings....I focus on other things now....not finding Mr right...but...more like what can I do to better help my community.....I dont feel I have any choices where this is concerned...but I thank you....and as I say..."a girl can dream"..dont mean it will come true....
Old 03-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #147
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I agree with you Princess. For me on the butch side of things I hear all the time I would make a wonderful husband if I was smaller. So many rude crude things. I have come to say fuck em. If you cant love me for ALL of me. The n I dont need that in my life. And Id rather be alone than have fake love.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #148
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
My dear Irish,
Thank you for your beautiful words..I know you are so very right. Yet even most recently like today....I was once again reminded of my unworthiness....because of my size...I hear all the time...wht a beautiful heart and soul I have...what a great wife i would make...what a great mother I would make....and that is followed by ...if only you were smaller.....For so many attraction and beauty runs skin deep....and if you are blessed to have someone who sees you differently....then what can I say...but.....that is one of the truest of blessings....I focus on other things now....not finding Mr right...but...more like what can I do to better help my community.....I dont feel I have any choices where this is concerned...but I thank you....and as I say..."a girl can dream"..dont mean it will come true....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I agree with you Princess. For me on the butch side of things I hear all the time I would make a wonderful husband if I was smaller. So many rude crude things. I have come to say fuck em. If you cant love me for ALL of me. The n I dont need that in my life. And Id rather be alone than have fake love.
I've heard it too. That "if only you were smaller crap" comes from people who are definitely NOT worthy of you or your time.

I've lost 130 lbs over the last 17 months. I did it for me and no one else. (Health reasons - trying to avoid Type II diabetes and that ugly pancreatic cancer that killed my mother.) Shelia loves me for me and not for the "packaging." And I love her for just her. If she wants to lose weight for herself and her health I will stand by her. If she doesn't, I will still love and stand by her.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #149
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone watch Ruby on the Style network? She got a really great attitude about life and isn't afraid to talk about how people's reactions/perceptions affect her.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #150
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Does anyone watch Ruby on the Style network? She got a really great attitude about life and isn't afraid to talk about how people's reactions/perceptions affect her.
Yes I do. I love watching her. She is so sweet
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #151
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

oh i love ruby she is so pretty, I wish I could meet her.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:39 PM   #152
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I've heard it too. That "if only you were smaller crap" comes from people who are definitely NOT worthy of you or your time.

I've lost 130 lbs over the last 17 months. I did it for me and no one else. (Health reasons - trying to avoid Type II diabetes and that ugly pancreatic cancer that killed my mother.) Shelia loves me for me and not for the "packaging." And I love her for just her. If she wants to lose weight for herself and her health I will stand by her. If she doesn't, I will still love and stand by her.
You are both very blessed souls....congratulations on your loss Miss..that is remarkable. As I said and its sad but also wonderful.....that ppl like you and Shelia are rare....I am honest about my size...I dont try to make someone thing I am something that I am not....with that said....and you will love this one.....I have met ppl from here...and went to see them....and oh you should see the expression on their face as I am getting off the plane..now mind you...i have webcam...i send pics...and I am honest...I will tell you here i am a 22-24..closer to the 22...and yes...they are all about me while we are on the phone and getting to know one another...but real life....wow what a difference....then comes the ...lets be friends talk..LOL....which I find funny given that the day before I left....i was "the woman of her dreams"....LOL
Old 03-02-2010, 10:42 PM   #153
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

I know how that is, I get that all the time, your not pretty enough, your to big, your to young, I say kiss my ass.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 05:35 AM   #154
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by everettdiva View Post
I know how that is, I get that all the time, your not pretty enough, your to big, your to young, I say kiss my ass.
Yes!

Actually what I say is "Kiss my big, fat, fuzzy, lesbian a$$!" Well, now I say saggy instead of fat. But you get the idea.

Princess, I don't understand what the heck they were expecting if you sent them accurate pics...some people are just plain wierd.

Equally annoying are the people who don't want overweight friends.

Or the ones that do - so they feel better about themselves. My former employer actually felt threatened by my weight loss! She equates a person's value to their weight. If I saw a mutual acquaintance and mentioned it to her her first question was about their weight. This included a friend who was recovering from breast cancer. She's very wrapped up in herself. For example - I had lost over 60 lbs and she did not notice until someone brought it to her attention. Then she came to me and said "Someone told me you lost over 60 lbs. Is that true?" I stood up and she nearly fell over.

Do you find that your weight makes you invisible to some people?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 12:46 PM   #155
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Yes!

Actually what I say is "Kiss my big, fat, fuzzy, lesbian a$$!" Well, now I say saggy instead of fat. But you get the idea.

Princess, I don't understand what the heck they were expecting if you sent them accurate pics...some people are just plain wierd.

Equally annoying are the people who don't want overweight friends.

Or the ones that do - so they feel better about themselves. My former employer actually felt threatened by my weight loss! She equates a person's value to their weight. If I saw a mutual acquaintance and mentioned it to her her first question was about their weight. This included a friend who was recovering from breast cancer. She's very wrapped up in herself. For example - I had lost over 60 lbs and she did not notice until someone brought it to her attention. Then she came to me and said "Someone told me you lost over 60 lbs. Is that true?" I stood up and she nearly fell over.

Do you find that your weight makes you invisible to some people?
Well, just another way to think of your friend w cancer....perhaps she didnt notice your wt loss bc she never say you for your wt to begin w..she saw you for YOU!!! just a thought...and yes..i am invisible everyday!!! and for those few moments when i stick out like a sore thumb.....I have learned to go "into" hiding....but I do have my moments of..."here I am....take me or leave me the hell alone!" but I think that is just a front most of the time!
Old 03-03-2010, 08:34 PM   #156
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post

Well, just another way to think of your friend w cancer....perhaps she didnt notice your wt loss bc she never say you for your wt to begin w..she saw you for YOU!!! just a thought...and yes..i am invisible everyday!!! and for those few moments when i stick out like a sore thumb.....I have learned to go "into" hiding....but I do have my moments of..."here I am....take me or leave me the hell alone!" but I think that is just a front most of the time!

Upon review of my post that you responded to, I realize that I can be a terrible writer...my friend with cancer noticed and supported my weight loss. It was my former employer who was so self-absorbed that she didn't notice until it was brought to her attention. Believe me, she saw my weight. Then she chose to ignore me dismissing me as fat and unworthy. She will never change. Of course I got the last laugh. She paid nearly $2,000 to a nutritionist in an effort to lose 10 lbs. When I left that job last summer she had lost 7 lbs but gained 9. Whereas I, by that time, had lost over 100 lbs and am still losing having lost 130 so far.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 10:43 PM   #157
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Quote:
Upon review of my post that you responded to, I realize that I can be a terrible writer...my friend with cancer noticed and supported my weight loss. It was my former employer who was so self-absorbed that she didn't notice until it was brought to her attention. Believe me, she saw my weight. Then she chose to ignore me dismissing me as fat and unworthy. She will never change. Of course I got the last laugh. She paid nearly $2,000 to a nutritionist in an effort to lose 10 lbs. When I left that job last summer she had lost 7 lbs but gained 9. Whereas I, by that time, had lost over 100 lbs and am still losing having lost 130 so far.
WOW you go girl...congratulations.....i would love to hear your routine one day...i have tried so many products and support groups!!! so i am interested to see how your routine has changed your life
Old 04-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #158
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't seen anyone post in this thread in awhile, so I wanted to say hi to all of the beautiful BBW ladies who rawk our world
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 08:04 AM   #159
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

This is where my attraction to femmes is geared ...to the plus size women ... hot, hot, hot, sexy and beautiful ... what an enormous turn on for me as long as it is not to the point of bringing on health problems.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 08:10 AM   #160
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

I've always liked BBW and I also noticed they have more confidents about themselfs than other woman do.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post: