Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 12-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #21
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Ok... sorry it took a couple of days to get this to everyone...

Funeral services for Matthew will be this Saturday, January 2nd 2009.

It will be held at Davis funeral Home.... 2127 W. Charleston Blvd. (near Rancho Blvd.)

Visitation will be from 11:00 am till 1:00 pm.

Services will start at 1:00 pm.

There will be a reception at Matthews home... 2613 Yardley st. Las Vegas Nevada 89102

My home will be open for anyone who is traveling... I live in Barstow, only 2 hours from Vegas... I have room in my car for 1 more person... seating 3 deep in the back seat with my "SIS" and I... the boi's get to drive.

We will be leaving around 7:30 am due to it being New Years weekend and all. We will be coming back that evening cause most of us have to work the following day.

Please call me if you'd like to meet up so we can follow one another there... my number is (909) 844-0962.

OH! And I almost forgot... Matthews favorite colors are Black and Blue... for those who worry about tie colors and such.

I look forward to hearing and seeing from ya'll.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:22 PM   #22
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

We are so sorry for your loss Harley, Matthew was always in our prayers.
There are no words that adequately express grief at something this heart breaking.

We wish you peace Harley and HumV.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2009, 12:05 AM   #23
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

Ok I never though about giving ya'll Matthews last name... ((((thanks friend))))

Matthew Colarusso.

I soooo appreciate all the in put and /or questions... this is such a learning process in it's on way.

We all love ya'll!! ( I can't help my country-fied self. ;-)
Old 01-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #24
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

Good Morning... Corky, cara, Bit, daisygrrl, PinkieLee, Surayna, Gemme, Wolfy and everyone... thank you soooo much for all your support.

Harley will be able to see your hugs and thoughts soon... even if I have to take the laptop!

I've been tossing an idea around and I was remembering somewhere where there were butterflies released. I really connected in that ceremonial custom.

I was communicating with Lorreta (Harley's sister) and found out they could use something for the house, for the reception.

Some things mentioned were:
  • chips
  • dips
  • soda
  • covered dish
  • baked goods
  • plastic ware

I hope everyone is safe on this New Year Day. Oh... I also hope everyone took a moment to look at the Blue Moon, last night. Last moon of the decade, First moon of the yea,r Full moon all around... We will see another in 19 years.

Talk about new beginnings.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #25
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

wow it's been a year already.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #26
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I think about both of them quite often....hard to believe it has been a year!