Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 01-14-2011, 09:15 AM   #1
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

:holding Mr. Bent:

Sigh. Y'all, go read this excellent post that UoMFan shared. It's by one of my top favorite astrologers.

Then return all your mountains to the moles. kthnxbai
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, so I used to be an Aries (with a ton of Pisces in my chart)....now I'm a Pisces. *shrug*

Works for me.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #3
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
:holding Mr. Bent:

Sigh. Y'all, go read this excellent post that UoMFan shared. It's by one of my top favorite astrologers.

Then return all your mountains to the moles. kthnxbai
So I went to the link, and see I AM still the me that fit into this :
Capricorn Information for January 4
You should embrace:
Freedom, precision, gratitude

You should avoid:
Transgressions, irreverence, pessimism

January 4 Capricorns possess a quirky personality. They are dedicated to acts of kindness on a personal level and acts of humanity on a public level. They are not shy about expressing opinions. They have heartfelt sympathy for the unfortunate and unlucky. They feel it is their duty to draw attention to the plight of such people.

Friends and Lovers

January 4 individuals are extremely vocal about their opinions, and this can be off-putting. They don't care what sort of message they send, as long as they speak the truth. Their love life is usually colorful. They are attracted to eccentric types. Settling down may not be in the cards for these fun-loving souls.

Children and Family

January 4 men and women have a need to break with the past. They believe in throwing off the conventions of their upbringing to find a truer, more meaningful identity. They allow their children this same freedom. Understanding it is necessary to discipline youngsters, they nonetheless use a light touch.

Health

Although they are healthy in a general way, January 4 men and women often suffer from unusual complaints. These are exacerbated by the fact that they are somewhat lax in their attention to health and fitness matters. Migraine headaches, skin rashes, and periods of mild depression are often symptomatic of their moods.

Career and Finances

January 4 people are not particularly career-oriented. They prefer a circuitous route toward finding what they want to do. People born on this date are often fortunate where money is concerned, though they seem to take little interest in financial affairs. Gambling is a favorite pastime of these individuals, but this should not be encouraged.

Dreams and Goals

The chief goal of January 4 people is to experience life in all its variety. They want to see and do things most people miss because they are concentrating on the more mundane aspects of life. January 4 people delight in the challenges and rewards that come to them unexpectedly. To them, achievement is a relative concept.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #4
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I have way too many feelings about this. I know it's irrational so I'm not going to keep this minimal. I keep visiting astro.com and looking at my chart to make sure they haven't updated it.

It seems to me the definitions of the signs have evolved over the years - and abrupt change seems to negate that. Maybe the sun-signs have "progressed" like a person's chart will? But astrology does respond to scientific discovery. Classical "planets" included the sun, moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter and saturn. Only since the invention of the telescope has Western astrology incorporated Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Pisces (my sign (dammit)), was traditionally ruled by Jupiter, but modern astrologers consider Pisces to be ruled by Neptune - which was only discovered in 1846.

So I'm guessing this issue - which appears to have sprung from the off-hand statements of an astronomy professor who wasn't speaking about astrology - will be incorporated into modern astrology as time passes. I'm looking forward to seeing what it will be like in 10 years. It seems like a major consciousness shift to me, but then I'm more attached to astrology than most people.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

SNORT.

What everyone is missing is that this new sign is part of a different astrology (not astronomy...that's completely and utterly different) system.

But, grin, y'all will all go on as you have, I'm sure.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2011, 12:15 PM   #6
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Always a LEO! *ROAR*

Not changing..nope..I love being a Lioness!

did I roar yet?

*ROAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR*

carry on
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #7
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Still a Taurus with or without the "new" sign. Apparently Gemme is now a Taurus too. She refuses to accept that though.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #8
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
Still a Taurus with or without the "new" sign. Apparently Gemme is now a Taurus too. She refuses to accept that though.
some of us are blessed
and those that know us are blessed too

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:

Tags
astrology, divination, ophiuchus, tarotscopes, zodiac