Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Old 03-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #21
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

I was a hellion to say the least....

My mother and I fought all the time....and she would get into this rage and always end it with well get out of my house....or don't do it under my roof, etc.... So I would walk away and leave. I started that at 2. And it was pretty much a regular occurrence.

I didn't like that my parents smoked so I would hide packs upon packs under the recliner, in pots and pans... especially if I was the one to put groceries away.

I resented that my parents were never home so I would give the babysitters hell and get my brother to conspire with me to make them quit.

And I was all about locking my brother out of things....the car, the house, the bathroom, yadda yadda....

Thank goodness I woke up....and now I think they are getting me back for it all!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:42 PM   #22
rainintothesea

How Do You Identify?:
-
Preferred Pronoun?:
-
Relationship Status:
-

rainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputationrainintothesea Has the BEST Reputation

I always liked troublemakers and rabble-rousers, but I was a good kid... the brainiac overachiever nerdy type. The only time I really stirred the pot was against oppressive authority, so basically I was (and remain) like her:

rainintothesea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rainintothesea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #23
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Actually, I was quite the lovely child.

Except for the glasses.

I got my first pair at 14 months old. My second about 2 weeks after that. The next a couple of months after that.

Do you see a pattern here?

One pair I distinctly remember flushing. Another went out the window of our two story apartment, into the thorny bushes. Another I gave to the dog to chew. Yet another "somehow" "accidentally" got stomped/sat/stepped on (4-5 pair like that, actually). Even more got tossed out the moving car, "losted" lots of times, and run over by the car.

Now that I pay for them myself...and have gotten used to the buggers...they tend to stick around much longer than those did.

I still don't like things on my face though.
I didn't get my first pair of glasses until 5th grade because my parents thought I only wanted them to "look cool". wtf? They finally got tired of replacing them every few months (thank you dodgeball) so they let me get contacts in 10th grade...lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:46 PM   #24
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I should also mention that at least while I was out being a hellion and doing zero homework, somehow I still ended up honor roll with offers for full scholarships. Which I turned down. (As a 31 year old current college student, I would like to time travel back and kick my 17 year old ass...LOL)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #25
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
I was a hellion to say the least....

My mother and I fought all the time....and she would get into this rage and always end it with well get out of my house....or don't do it under my roof, etc.... So I would walk away and leave. I started that at 2. And it was pretty much a regular occurrence.

I didn't like that my parents smoked so I would hide packs upon packs under the recliner, in pots and pans... especially if I was the one to put groceries away.

I resented that my parents were never home so I would give the babysitters hell and get my brother to conspire with me to make them quit.

And I was all about locking my brother out of things....the car, the house, the bathroom, yadda yadda....

Thank goodness I woke up....and now I think they are getting me back for it all!
Yeah, I had trouble like that with my mom.

She made it very clear from an early age that I was a pure accident and totally unwanted. She was very cruel and abusive when I was a kid, up until my 20s. Luckily she's mellowed and actually acts like a mom now. Unfortunately, even though I love her to death and I like the mom-daughter time that we have now, I will never respect that woman.

My dad, however, had always wanted kids and was a really great dad. Well, other than the fact that he wanted a boy so I was (literally) raised as a boy. But that's a whole other story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2011, 10:00 PM   #26
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,769 Times in 1,846 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

I was a very tame child/teenager. Raised in a single-parent home and knew for as long as I can remember that my mother didn't want me (had that verified when I turned 18 and flat out asked her). Quite often, I think about why in the hell did I not get in trouble at school, with the police, get pregnant, use drugs or any of that other "hellion" stuff because I had no supervision or rules and was left alone for days at a time for years and years. I have yet to come up with an answer.

My mother is very conservative and the way I disobeyed was through my appearance, in hopes to embarrass/shame her in the community in which she was well-known. I wore nothing but black, dyed my red hair every color under the sun, had "punk" haircuts and would go through a white can of Aqua Net (remember the old aerosol haze that would linger in a room? ) in less than a week. She hated all of it and I loved it.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:26 PM   #27
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I was pretty tame as a youngster, too. Had I not been in a choir with very strict "dress code," I would probably have acted out a little more with the hair and facial piercings, etc. 9th-11th grade was the grunge phase for me. 12th grade was the hippie/granola phase, which didn't exactly wear off. However, not being able to actively rebel did make me sneakier. For instance, my parents didn't notice for about a year that I had pierced my ears numerous times in the 8th grade.

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2011, 12:08 AM   #28
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

When I went to high school I went from prankster to the biggest rebel rouser anyone can emagine.I was an only child from parents who abandoned me before I was a year old,my grand parrents raised me but as the years went on my aunt who lived with them became my guardien,she wasnt happy to be responsable for me so spent a lot of time telling me so in many nasty way.Then she would deside to give parenting a go but really didnt have ner heart in it,she worked all the time so was gone a lot.My grand pa had passed and grannie was haveing old age mental probs at then point all I know was I wasnt wanted ...by any one in my home.I had aunts and uncles who would do right by me when they were around but they were military and were gone a lot.Any hoo, I turned into a wild child with a bad rep for being a trouble maker to the tenth degree.I knew the school office real well,once the assistant princeple tryed to use a paddle on me I told hime if he hit me with it I would whoop his ass so bad he would never forget it..insted I did six weeks of detention..most times I never went cause I was out raiseing hell with the rest of the rousers at school.It took a long time for me to get pass that stage of my life.Corse by then I had near been in juvi hall,wrecked two cars got many tickets for drag raceing down an old highway.Smoked,could cuss a blue streak..didnt care about jackshit.Not shure how I got thrue all that but I did over the years I had to growup a little cause I had two kids to raise on my own..I garentee I didnt treat them like I was treated cause they had it as good as I could give them.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2011, 05:26 PM   #29
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm...I think I will keep the most naughty to myself. LOL

But..

My grandmother had this boyfriend who was 20 yrs her junior. (She was a hottie) I resented it when she would bring him clothes shopping with us, so I would hide in the round racks with needles I found all over the floor. (remember those?) I would play hotter/colder until he walked right past me, and as he did, I would stick him in the ass with a needle. *screaming with laughter* (it's still funny)

I tried everything to get rid of the guy. One of my favorite things to do to him, was pick my butt, and then run my finger under his nose leaving traces of butt smell. (Hey I was 6 ok?)

Also, I would carefully empty his cigerettes and refill them with grass and leaves.

He played the guitar. I was always fucking with the knobs and getting it out of tune. Once he would finally get it tuned, and start to play, I would run past fast as the devil and twist one before he could blink.

I would stand in front of the bathroom with african spears my grandmother used in her dancing, and make him tell me the password. I gave lots of clues. He never got it right. Eventually he would go pee in the backyard. I never changed the password...it was then, and still is...bananas at midnight.
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2011, 07:24 PM   #30
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I cant blame my parents for any of what i did i had a great family and still do.. whats left of us anyway.
but i managed to get into plenty of trouble being the 7th of seven kids..mom and dad working all the time to give us a good life my oldest sister kind of raised us but she married and had family of her own when she was 15. so it was me and 5 brothers at home alone alot. i used to get caught wearning my bro tighty wihties often.. i dug a huge underground fort in the very back yard and took the lid to moms washer for a door (hatch) come the weekend i had to fill the fort in and return the hatch before i could go on to my next adventure. my bros hid a rattle snake in my toy box trying to scare me but instead i grabed it an stored it in moms washer..then forgot. till mom screamed.. of course i had no clue how that got there musta been one of the boys. used to fight with all the boys in the hood coming home with fat lips and black eyes being proud of it! used to take my english bulldog (that looked mean but wouldnt harm a fea) tie her to the swings at the school yard and say real loud"dont bite anyone" so the swings would empty for me. anything that got broke or misplaced around the house had to be one of the brothers! i like motorcycles at a young age. took my tricycle found some black paint and fliped the frame upside down so it looked like a chopper. refused to go to school as a freshman because all girls had to wear dresses so 6 mos into school i droped but hung out in the "field" with the stoners during school hours
had to get stiches in my chin for fighting and was proud. but i never did get into drugs and recieved my GED at 17. then recieved an AA in transportation mgmt at 20. at 21 drove truck coast to coast alone. hauling produce from the San Francisco an so bay area to hunts point market in the bronx ny until i was 26 then landed a local union driving job in san francisco making deliveries in back allys all night. turly thought i was the badest thing that walked. but when the love of my life left me while i was in hosp. from a bike wreck saying she needed to be with someone she knew would be alive the next day.. it became the best thing anyone had ever done! made me thik about my ways /my life/ and that i could do better. im still a little wild with my friends an the bikes sometimes but TG nothing i used to be!
Old 04-01-2011, 03:25 AM   #31
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

I was a perfect angel til college...
Then again I had to be...small Midwestern town where my father was, and still is, state patrol...
I had an older brother & stuff he did got home before he did...there was no way I was gonna be bad!

College is another story.....lol
Old 04-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #32
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I was a perfect angel until 18 or so, then......
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #33
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,357 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I was never a hellion, always a good girl and a good student, and

I am a little sorry about that.

But it's all relative, isn't it?

My father's idea of what constituted proper behavior would seem horribly retrogressive to some.

He didn't want us to eat in public, and he would say,

Your aunt never smoked in public, as though

That was the most criminal of acts.

He was an old commie, and

Some of them thought that homosexuality was a decadent side effect of capitalism.

He was very self concious, for which I have much more sympathy than I did then, and

He was mortified when I got older and became less concerned about what he thought.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #34
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

A quick story, I was about 13 and took a pair of my oldest brother's pants and wore them to school. When he saw me in them after school, he started chasing me down the street and behind him was my mom with a broom stick. When he caught me I slid into the grass, stained and ripped his pants on purpose. My mom then proceeded to beat him with the broom in front of the neighbors for chasing me in the first place. Ripping my brother's pants and watching him get beat in front of the neighbors.........priceless.

Just remember though, I really am an , with a hellion kind of edge to me

I have more stories while growing up in Chicago with 5 brothers, so I'll be back

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2011, 07:52 PM   #35
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I was climbing the school roofs at a young age and I'd throw things at my brothers from them, then duck. It used to drive them nuts not knowing who was doing it.......until the day I got caught coming down from the roof.

Don't know if any of you know what skitching on the rear bumper of a car in the snow is, but my friends and I would do it often and drivers would get pissed and start screaming at us. One day I picked the wrong car to do it on and found out rather quick it was an unmarked police car. On top of that, the cops in it knew my dad. I was in big trouble that day........twice.

When garbage cans in Chicago were metal drums, my friends and I would go through the alleys at night and play a game called Paul Revere. We'd take the lids and fly them down the alley like frisbees, yell the British are coming and run, run, run.

I even had a friend that would hot wire cars, take us for joy rides and park the car back where he got it from.

We were real bad with a bb rifle and would shoot the street lights out when it was dark outside. One day the bb caught the back of a car window and we never went down that alley again.

At 15 a cousin shot me in the leg at home with one of my brother's guns on accident. My stupid brother forgot he fired the gun out his window that day, removed the clip and handed the gun to my cousin. All I could do was scream and say, my leg, my leg, I'm going to lose my leg. My cousin grabbed a bandana and tied it around my thigh. All he could say was, I saw this on TV once, so I hope it save you. When I look back on that day, I'm thankful the bullet hit my leg because it really could have caught me anywhere. That day my guardian angel was truly watching over me.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 07:37 PM   #36
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Not sure if i would consider myself a true hellion but i did have my moments...my favourite being the purple haired punk rocker whose clothes were, for the most part, held together with safety pins...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #37
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I've always wanted to be a hellion. But, I really didn't even do much teen rebelling. More in college, though. Hell, I didn't come out until I was 24.

But, I sure like hellions!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #38
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I tied my sister up when I was five

Her screams gave me a headrush.....Hellion?
Old 04-02-2011, 11:32 PM   #39
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Old Thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ol Butch Bones
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

I became a real hellion after my parents put this tomboy butch in that Catholic girls high school. I am not very proud of what I put those poor nuns through..(it would take up three pages here) ahem..So I'll just say a few nuns literally cried saying goodbye to me that heavenly day they finially told me to leave.. amen
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #40
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

I was such a trouble maker in my younger years. The incident that brought me the most fame in high school...I put alka seltzers in a salt water fish tank in my biology class. Bubbles were everywhere and the entire class found it amusing. My teacher did not...she called my parents that night to tell them about it and all of my other class clown antics. I was promptly grounded.
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefhottie25 For This Useful Post: