Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

Old 07-05-2010, 09:44 PM   #61
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
All right SPA. I am single.

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne-maman View Post
Stearns, I seem to have been so busy pouring the fucking tea (smile) that I missed your post at first. Thank you. We lesbians are a dogged bunch about making change, I agree.

Here's some tea Mister.
And a brownie!

I went diggin in the cupboard for some wine and I couldn't find the damn stuff.
bonne-maman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #62
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonne-maman View Post
Two brownies for you Mister Vent. I am a sucker for compliments. Let's put somethin stronger in that damn tea shall we?
I vote for gin, skip the tea.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:46 PM   #63
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

bonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputationbonne-maman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
i also like the Pasha!!

but i am not sure it's about 'lesbian' or about the way that i feel that she communicates with this brave sort of honesty/transparency. or maybe it's her dog. either way, i <3 Pasha!!

(and i probably don't belong in this thread as i feel "queer" fits me best most days--but there are lesbians and trans-people that i admire and respect for the people they are--they just also happen to be either lesbian or trans.

*disliking an entire group of people says more about the "disliker" than the group of people!!*)
I won't turn back the love no matter how you ID fam! Jump on the luv wagon, I'll be the captain. <--- love pirate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonne-maman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #64
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

You all are wearin me out with your luv. I actually have to go to work tomorrow, the horror. (I am a teacher, have been off for a month, working summer school 20 hrs weekly for 4 weeks in July) I must retire for the evening, but will be back tomorrow afternoon to see who held the rose, oops, here it is , while I was away.

It is SUCH a lesbian thing to do to pass an object around a circle to take turns talking. I love the idea of a buncha Tmen in a circle doing a lesbian-type thing. Kisses on your stubbly, or not, cheeks.
The Following User Says Thank You to bonne-maman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2010, 10:04 PM   #65
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I am not so into identity this week. I like people who are like poems because they move me. I am in love.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 06:36 AM   #66
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I'm a transman and I adore all people. There is not one group more or less that deserves less love than another group as I see it. In fact, I think that that is what we need more of is love. I just get tired of having to limit myself to one or another because of social norms.

As for dating, I only date lesbians who are femme. The more femme the better for me. It is a ying/yang approach to life and living simply. Life is just so short to be so limiting. I am with you Nat. This week is just not a week for id's either. Just too much going on here too. Shew.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 07:03 AM   #67
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
I am not so into identity this week. I like people who are like poems because they move me. I am in love.
Hi Nat, Long time no see! I absolutely agree...this thread is a tiny chunk o love...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonne-maman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 07:04 AM   #68
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

I'm a transman and I adore all people. There is not one group more or less that deserves less love than another group as I see it. In fact, I think that that is what we need more of is love. I just get tired of having to limit myself to one or another because of social norms.

As for dating, I only date lesbians who are femme. The more femme the better for me. It is a ying/yang approach to life and living simply. Life is just so short to be so limiting. I am with you Nat. This week is just not a week for id's either. Just too much going on here too. Shew.

Andrew
of course Andrew, love belongs everywhere....
Old 07-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #69
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am going to use this thread as a kind of affirmational space.... come back and read it often. Especially when some stuff around these issues gets tough in other threads. I need to keep focused on all the good in all of the very good people here! Hear you, see you, know you... let your light in to help me through the rough spots.

Thank you for this thread!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #70
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Today my love is talking to a therapist about being trans for the first time. I wanted to stop and say how proud I am of hym for that. How brave I think all Trans folks are for doing that. Its a scary thing to admit and embrace that you are who you are, even if the world around you doesn't understand (and for hym, they never will). To look at the potential of loosing people in your life and having the courage to say "if they don't love me for me, I can live with out them."

I admire Transmen for their STRENGTH of character!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #71
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
I am going to use this thread as a kind of affirmational space.... come back and read it often. Especially when some stuff around these issues gets tough in other threads. I need to keep focused on all the good in all of the very good people here! Hear you, see you, know you... let your light in to help me through the rough spots.

Thank you for this thread!
Well, thanks to you at last, for the lovely compliment of this post.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #72
bonne-maman

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Today my love is talking to a therapist about being trans for the first time. I wanted to stop and say how proud I am of hym for that. How brave I think all Trans folks are for doing that. Its a scary thing to admit and embrace that you are who you are, even if the world around you doesn't understand (and for hym, they never will). To look at the potential of loosing people in your life and having the courage to say "if they don't love me for me, I can live with out them."

I admire Transmen for their STRENGTH of character!!!
You said it! Transguys are so strong. Good goin for your love! What a great day.