Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
lets try this again...this thread was started so that those who do not like butch cock could feel free to speak and share about what they like and choose..i never had any intention of starting a sophomoric food fight..no pun intended..

i started it in the lesbian zone because it seemed to be the safest place for people of like mind to post...i like feeling safe to speak my mind, many times i don't get that vibe..

moving on..gosh knows how many time i have seen/read butches/trans people/queers being put down and ridiculed for their fake appendages for some of us they are not fake and i dont feel anyone has the right to decide what is real for me or how my partner feels about our sexual relationship..so many times (from what i have read over the years) trans/butches/and queer have been negated/put down for liking what they like and being who they are...if you don't want to be berated as less than then don't treat others that way.

that's just how i see things..simple i know..

crashhere4eva i did single you out initially..and i did apologize for that in black and white..accept it or don't..

BTW please feel free to refer to me as a guy or hym or you...i'm not a girl or a Boi..thanks
I want to say that I know you would never start a thread like this out of spite Dreams, and I thank you for starting it. It's made me put my thoughts on the subject into words...difficult as it is to even think about.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #22
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I find the idea of starting a thread for others to be a strange concept- especially a spin-off from another thread and if it is on a topic that doesn't pertain to the person starting it. In my opinion people should just start threads that are of interest to them and not presume to know what others need or want to talk about.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 12:20 PM   #23
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Is there a better place for me to move my very emotional post on the actual subject?

*broken heart*
Old 09-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #24
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

If you have something to post that is on topic, please post it.

If you have something to post that is off topic, don't.

This is now the third time we've had to come in here. Please don't make us do it again.

Gayla / Moderating
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 12:28 PM   #25
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post

i started it in the lesbian zone because it seemed to be the safest place for people of like mind to post...i like feeling safe to speak my mind, many times i don't get that vibe..

BTW please feel free to refer to me as a guy or hym or you...i'm not a girl or a Boi..thanks. .
Wait, I'm confused. Do either of the two people involved in this shitstorm identify as lesbians? What assumptions are being made that would land it here in the lesbian zone?

Since all the daytime soap operas are being cancelled I can appreciate these threads for their "stories" --- but this particular thread is nuts!
Old 09-26-2011, 12:31 PM   #26
dykeumentary

How Do You Identify?:
butch dyke

Thanked 1,547 Times in 359 Posts
dykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputationdykeumentary Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry! My question regarding why it was in the lesbian zone was sent before I saw the moderation.

Indeed- let's get back to talking about sex!!
Old 09-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #27
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
OK so back on topic.

I like BC, but since my hysterectomy am afraid of it.

In my last relationship I was the more likely of us to strap on and I love that. Penetration leading up to and after my hysto has mostly been painful and I am really hesitant to see if my penetration with BC days are over. Kind of tortured about it to be honest.

I have slept with one person since then where penetration was comfortable and very pleasurable, but no BC was involved, except for orally which I quite enjoyed. I thought I was dead as a woman before this, and will always be eternally grateful to this person for making me feel whole again.

When the time is right, I hope to take it really slow with a kind and patient lover and see what happens. It messes with my head to have painful sex.

So yes, I like BC, but am not sure what place it will play in my life in the future.
Thank you for being so open to discuss this. Nothing wrong with taking things slow to see what happens...that, in itself, could be quite sexy and fun.

I am quite the opposite, penetration was painful prior to my hysto, but now...whoa! I had to go 38 years without THAT?! Now I have lost time to make up for! Though I don't prefer butch cock; it's just not for me....femme cock is from time to time.

Last edited by Just_G; 09-26-2011 at 12:56 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Just_G For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #28
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Thank you for being so open to discuss this. Nothing wrong with taking things slow to see what happens...that, in itself, could be quite sexy and fun.

I am quite the opposite, penetration was painful prior to my hysto, but now...whoa! I had to go 38 years without THAT?! Now I have lost time to make up for! Though I don't prefer butch cock; it's just not for me....femme cock is from time to time.
Thank you so much for being a Gentleman and hearing what I had to say!
Old 09-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #29
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
So yeah back to topic.

I happen to love BC. However, when i first came out to myself as a lesbian, oh so many moons ago, I didn't like it at all. Or should i say i didn't like the "idea" of it. Maybe i was going through the acceptance phase and i just didn't understand it. It felt male to me. I was shocked the first time i even knew it existed. Call me green, i sure was. I didn't make the connection it was part of my partners body. Now it is a no brainer for me and "it" just totally is part of my partner's body, no doubt about it.

It took a few years to wrap my head around it. I can certainly understand why some people may not like it at all. To each his/hys/her own for sure.

Curious if any one else went through anything similar?

Now i love it and can't imagine life or a relationship without it. But it was a journey.
Shit.

So THAT'S what I've been doing wrong.

And here, all this time, I've been wrapping my hands and mouth and well........around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
*sigh* I'm the one who cross posted to show no one was saying they didn't like butch cock, no other reason.
You weren't the only one.

Quote:
OK so back on topic.

In my last relationship I was the more likely of us to strap on and I love that. Penetration leading up to and after my hysto has mostly been painful and I am really hesitant to see if my penetration with BC days are over. Kind of tortured about it to be honest.

I have slept with one person since then where penetration was comfortable and very pleasurable, but no BC was involved, except for orally which I quite enjoyed. I thought I was dead as a woman before this, and will always be eternally grateful to this person for making me feel whole again.

When the time is right, I hope to take it really slow with a kind and patient lover and see what happens. It messes with my head to have painful sex.

So yes, I like BC, but am not sure what place it will play in my life in the future.
Start small! There's no shame in being a member of the club.

At least, that's what they tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I find the idea of starting a thread for others to be a strange concept- especially a spin-off from another thread and if it is on a topic that doesn't pertain to the person starting it. In my opinion people should just start threads that are of interest to them and not presume to know what others need or want to talk about.
I've done it and I'll probably do it again, cuz I'm nosy, pushy, and controlling like that.

Now, to be perfectly honest, I have cycles in which I can't get enough of it and then there are periods of time when I just don't feel the need.

Wow. It only took me 5 minutes, but I finally wound up on topic. Wee!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 11:13 PM   #30
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
Wait, I'm confused. Do either of the two people involved in this shitstorm identify as lesbians? What assumptions are being made that would land it here in the lesbian zone?

Since all the daytime soap operas are being cancelled I can appreciate these threads for their "stories" --- but this particular thread is nuts!
Yeah, so I guess that ONLY lesbians don't like butch or femme cock and ONLY lesbians would make negative remarks about a transperson/butch, et al about butch cock??

This is so lesbian-phobic, I can't believe it!! I'm a lesbian and a butch and at time I like, even love butych cock- although as I have said, it isn't required for sex with me. And I think of it more in female terms, which is my perogative- however, it is part of a full range of sexual activity I like and indulge in.

Why is it that the TOS of the Planet specifically notes lesbian-phobic post will not be tolarated righyt along with transphobic, racist, sizest, etc. posts, yet it continues to happen?

So someone makes up a thread for someone else due to a remark they made in another thread, puts it in the lesbian zone because.. well, ya' know ALL those lesbians are cock-phobic and are transphobic.... and so lets engage in biogtry against them. Two wrongs do not make a right. It is wrong to make bigoted remarks about transpeople and or lesbians.

UGH.. I should not have come back in here... Oh, but, I'm a lesbian, I ought to feel comfortable here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 04:05 AM   #31
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Is there a better place for me to move my very emotional post on the actual subject?

*broken heart*
I have been thinking a lot about your posts about this and it brought up how many people have physical limitations (temporary as well as permanent) that there should be a thread for. A safe space to be able to talk with others and find out how they have dealt with or are coping with these issues. It is really difficult to have something change physically and have ramifications that change sexual activity. And this is common. It happens with surgeries, accidents, all kinds of illnesses, psychological and emotional injur, medication side effects and aging (although younger people deal with many of the same things and usually shy away from talking about it).

I don't know sometimes if something as sensitive as this would be met with true understanding and empathy on the site, however. I'd like to think that it would be.
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 07:33 AM   #32
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
OK so back on topic.

I had a hysterectomy last October, months after I still found that BC would hurt and make me bleed. It freaked out my ex, she did not know how to handle this. I too look forward to a patient lover, and one who is willing to bring many options to the bedroom.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:34 AM   #33
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

This thread is temporarily being closed so that I can review everything.

I have been in Portland for the last 5 days and have a bunch of private messages and emails and reports concerning this thread that I need to look over.

Thread will be reopened or readdressed once I have caught up.

Until then, please do NOT drag this discussion into other threads or engage in any posts that will likely get you a time-out. I'm cranky today.

Thanks,
Medusa
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread