Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > The Lesbian Zone

Old 06-21-2010, 11:58 PM   #1
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation
Default the "REAL L WORD" show

--well the new showtime so called started last nite-so what do we think about the docu-reality drama ?

---for my 2 cents--its gonna be titalating for alot of folks. most in this are what i call LA lesbians. sort of andro-lipstick not really the butch-femme in perhaps the definition. but i got lost on who these ppl are with in about 20 minutes and feels like i'm going to need a chart. but the ny bitches-i mean housewives are done for now and i need a new show to throw things at-lol.
FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Default i can't abide ugly and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR View Post
--well the new showtime so called started last nite-so what do we think about the docu-reality drama ?

---for my 2 cents--its gonna be titalating for alot of folks. most in this are what i call LA lesbians. sort of andro-lipstick not really the butch-femme in perhaps the definition. but i got lost on who these ppl are with in about 20 minutes and feels like i'm going to need a chart. but the ny bitches-i mean housewives are done for now and i need a new show to throw things at-lol.
i couldn't even get through the 'introductions' and i was asking E, 'what the FUCK is this shit?... Jesus. God--That HAIR! Really?.' so we watched tru blood instead (on dvr).

i really tried--this goes way *beyond* LA Lesbians--LA women are notoriously hot and (and if not, they're at least) sophisticated--in the 2 introductions that i pissed and moaned through--i saw nothing very "LA" --it seemed way more 'riverside' or some place decidedly not LA (long beach?)
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:14 AM   #3
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

I don't really like reality shows to begin with. So we did catch a few minutes of it and I found it boring.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:15 AM   #4
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
i couldn't even get through the 'introductions' and i was asking E, 'what the FUCK is this shit?... Jesus. God--That HAIR! Really?.' so we watched tru blood instead (on dvr).

i really tried--this goes way *beyond* LA Lesbians--LA women are notoriously hot and (and if not, they're at least) sophisticated--in the 2 introductions that i pissed and moaned through--i saw nothing very "LA" --it seemed way more 'riverside' or some place decidedly not LA (long beach?)
I think definitely Long Beach!
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
I think definitely Long Beach!
i knew it! thank god i'm not the only one!!

they should rename it 'long beach needs love, too'.

...*oh lookie what came up when i googled 'long beach dykes'*

charming!!
The Following User Says Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 12:25 AM   #6
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

charming!!
I met a dyke from Long Beach once. Did I mention, once? Not that there's anything wrong with it. Uh huh.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:27 AM   #7
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

charming!!
punk-fucking-ROCK!
Old 06-22-2010, 01:26 AM   #8
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

I don't live any where near LA or Long Beach.... the show was ok and yes I thought most of them looked alike or so similar that it was very confusing.

I did find it amusing when the girl at the the end of the show dropped her new love off at the airport, then pulled forward to the next terminal to pick up another girl. LMAO!!!!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:18 AM   #9
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation

whats really scarey to me is one of these girls looks familiar-i know i know her from somewhere--lol
FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:32 AM   #10
Unndunn

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
doesn't matter to me
Relationship Status:
single

Unndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST ReputationUnndunn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchomp View Post
I don't live any where near LA or Long Beach.... the show was ok and yes I thought most of them looked alike or so similar that it was very confusing.

~~~shark~~~~~~~
I also had a hard time telling them apart. There definitely seems to be one way to look if you are going to be on that show, or even in the bars they went to. I don't think I'll be watching this show on a regular basis, but I'm sure I'll probably see parts of it in the future when there's nothing else on.

p.s.- True Blood rocks!
Unndunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:50 AM   #11
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

We did watch it just to see if it was gonna live up to the ridiculous hype it got..it didn't...but we did enjoy that last scene where the one dropped off her g/f from sf and then drove to another terminal to pick up another chic!...LMAO..now that was good stuff..

and arizona lesbians are the HAWTEST!..eh..who are we kidding ALL lesbians are hawt!...no matter where we live!

have a great day!

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #12
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,850 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Thank goodness, I missed the first episode. Hopefully I can avoid the entire train wreck season.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:54 AM   #13
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR View Post

We watched it and threw popcorn at the screen.. (well, not really, I mean..I don't wanna clean up that mess, and the cat's won't eat it...)

Both Mic and I agree... We would have hung at either one of those bars for about two seconds before wandering off...

Ya... this show is not being included in our must see tv...
Old 06-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #14
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

um that show is bunk and i dont know anyone like those chicks.......I would have went to that bar and walked out after about 2 seconds...
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 02:33 PM   #15
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

i was definitely getting a 909 vibe.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #16
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
i was definitely getting a 909 vibe.
cracking UP!

*i never changed my 619, well i did get a new number just before leaving (new beginnings!) but never changed my area code and looks like i won't, ever. YAY!
Old 06-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #17
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
cracking UP!

*i never changed my 619, well i did get a new number just before leaving (new beginnings!) but never changed my area code and looks like i won't, ever. YAY!
haha. me too! i've had the 714 number for so many years...not willing to give it up. ever.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #18
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I tried to watch a few minutes of that inanity but I felt a seizure coming on and had to abort.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:01 PM   #19
leatherfaery

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I like my nouns Pro
Relationship Status:
in deep

leatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy ummmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderKnight View Post
punk-fucking-ROCK!
Please don't insult punks like that. That is NOT punk rock.

Thats a spiked up mullet with a case of road rage gone amok.
leatherfaery is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leatherfaery For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2010, 09:12 AM   #20
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by leatherfaery View Post
Please don't insult punks like that. That is NOT punk rock.

Thats a spiked up mullet with a case of road rage gone amok.

that's not the lead singer from TSOL?
say it ain't so.